November 2018 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 7/8

How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling? Symptoms?

Appointments this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Going with the siggy challenge theme... What is your 
all-time favorite "Summer Movie"?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 7/8

• Loading the player...
  • @CopperBoom86 I love now and then! I'm hoping I can get DH to help clean out his old office a little each day this week. We are leaving Sunday for a mini vacation and I doubt he will want to do anything when we get back =\
  • 1. How big is baby - 22 weeks, coconut

2. Symptoms? - just tired. Ugh I wish I could sleep all day haha!

3. Appts- none until 7/23

4. Rants/Raves/Questions - my dad really annoyed me bc when we told him we’re having a second girl he said “maybe the third kid will be a boy.” First off, there will NOT be a third, we’re done at two. And secondly, we are so happy with another girl. It made me so stabby that he put his gender disappointment on me like that.

5. GTKY - I’m gonna jump on the Dirty Dancing bandwagon here, but really... how am I supposed to pick just one summer movie?!? Too many good ones!!! Now I feel the need for a movie night!
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I was 20 + 6 at my anatomy scan and baby was also 14 oz. The tech told me it was 63rd percentile, so just a little bigger than average :smile:
  • @middleschoolmommy What beach are y'all headed to? I hope you get to relax a bit, and just soak up the time away from "real life." 

@lurvleybunchococonuts I think my little one was about 12oz or so, which put us right around the 50th percentile. So I think your LO is right on track. I do know that they most likely won't adjust your due date at this point as it wouldn't be accurate to do so. They strictly use the the early ultrasounds for dating purposes as they are the most accurate. At this point they're just looking for growth percentiles, and to make sure that the baby is growing, and growing proportionally. So they compare the abdominal, head, and femur measurements against one another. As for the rescan reason, I could see her wanting to make sure the blood loss isn't effecting growth. Sometimes if there are placenta issues, the growth will be slowed, or impacted. I'm sure she's just being cautious :) 

@jkmartin723 Sorry the unknowns are getting to you! Do you have appointments in the future to monitor those things that they are worried about? I hope you get clarification on them soon. It's so tough to play the waiting game. Keep us updated! 

@CopperBoom86 What kind of plans do you have for his room? Are you going themed or keeping it simple? 

@iheartbooks UGH! We went through the same thing! It's so frustrating to have family do that to you....It's like, why can't they just be happy for a new little human to join the family regardless of gender? We're having our third girl, so I completely understand. My FIL in particular was so disappointed last time. And then we immediately started hearing about how the next one could still be a boy....GAG. We told everyone by text this time so we wouldn't have to hear about it. 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    22 weeks/coconut

How are you feeling? Symptoms?
    I am still so tired. I think I may mention it to my Dr. Still puffy, RLP is a beeotch, amd itchy

Appointments this week?
    I am going in to get my BP checked and find out when I see the Dr again. My guess is in two weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    I've heard ppl mention their disappointment over this baby being a boy too. They don't say it to me because they know I will go off on them. They tell H instead or my sister. What's ridiculous is that my sister has three girls and no one was upset/disappointed for her. I guess they just like to pester us because it took us forever to have kids and then, of course, we didnt so it right. Ppl get on my ever loving nerves and I do a lot of tongue biting since whatever patience I have is almost non existent while pg. 

GTKY: Going with the siggy challenge theme... What is your 
    all-time favorite "Summer Movie"? Like @CopperBoom86 I love 500 days of Summer, but the Sandlot always has a special place in my heart. 
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts Baby boy measured 9 oz at 18 weeks then at 20 he measured 12 oz! So, I think you are right on target. My H produces giant babies as evidenced by the fact that ds, born at 35 weeks, weighed 6lbs6oz and was 18.5 inches long. So, there's that. 

@middleschoolmommy That weasel is PRECIOUS!! 
  • @josie12367 @wildrainbow Ohhh awesome! Good to know!  I honestly was going by TB's weekly updates and what they "predict" for weight/size and was like holy crow baby is even bigger than they say the "average" is for the following week, how big is this kid?!  :D 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @josie12367 we are just heading to Galveston. We told DS we would take him to a beach and want to get him more familiar with the beach/water before we (hopefully) go on a cruise for Christmas. 

@wildrainbow I think so too! I ended up watching several videos on youtube with this weasel. Makes me want one as a pet lol
  • @josie12367 Thanks, I do have follow up ultrasounds scheduled every 4 weeks to keep an eye on stuff until things resolve or baby decides to come. Mt next ultrasound next week so I'll keep you all posted.