December 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments • w/o 7.8

2»

Re: Weekly Appointments • w/o 7.8

• Options
    @Katzalia Your daughter sounds like a hoot!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ab_canada Lol!! This was me yesterday!!! Can’t wait to see pics!!
  • Options
    @ab_canada yay!  Hoping for all good news for you. 
  • Options
    @ab_canada I'm so sorry your sweet little girl has to have surgery. I'm thankful, though, that you're able to get all the care she needs!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @ab_canada Congratulations! I am glad you will be able to provide the care she will need. Thankfully, as you said, with technology now, that should be easily treated.
  • Options
    @ab_canada Congrats on your girl! Sorry she'll have to deal with a surgery, but so glad it'll all be covered and should be a straightforward procedure! 
  • Options
    @ab_canada I’m sorry you got the unexpected news and your baby girl will need surgery — but glad it is something readily treatable and your have a great healthcare system. Good luck with your next ultrasound on Tuesday. 
  • Options
    Big hugs @ab_canada. And congrats on the girl!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @ab_canada I’m so sorry your daughter will have to have surgeries. A girl in my last bmb found out at the20 week scan that her son had a cleft lip. I can ask her if she can reach out to you if you’d like. Her son has had surgery since birth. If not, no worries, but just wanted to throw that out there. 
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes
    Sure, that would be great. I was able to find another parent on Reddit and it has been helpful to have someone to talk to. I will direct message you my email.