December 2018 Moms

Weekly Appointments • w/o 7.8

8 July - 14 July

Five business days coming up! Tell us about your appointments this week. 
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Appointments • w/o 7.8

• Loading the player...
  • @texas_t Awwww - thanks girl! Hope your scan goes well - can’t wait to see pics!
  • So many exciting appointments! 

I'm new here ... Do we post updates after the appointments in here? I'm excited to hear how everyone's appointments go.
  • @hellohilly Hi! Yes, if you would like to share your appointment findings - this is the place. 
    There is a separate thread for genetic results for sharing NIPT, amnio, CVS, etc. results too.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @countrygirl624 I'm sure everything will be great! I am glad the hospital was able to give you a little bit of feedback. Obviously, they are not too worried and hopefully you will get some reassurance at your scan on Thursday.

• MDKC14MDKC14 member
    Thursday must be the lucky day! I also have my second anatomy scan as last weeks results are being deemed incorrect by the hospital. Hopefully with correct measuring this time baby girl won’t be “too small”. I’m sure she’s fine - my belly has grown a lot this past week and she’s moving like crazy. Fingers crossed she’s fine in there (can’t help but be a little anxious). Good luck everyone!
    I went through this with my DD. We had to go back for an hour scan. Everything was fine, I just make tiny babies. FX!
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @ab_canada Thank you!

@MDKC14 Good to know and thanks! I‘m tiny so I wouldn’t except baby girl to be enormous in there! Haha!
  • @texas_t yippeeeeee! 
  • @texas_t Congratulations!
  • @texas_t what wonderful news!
  • Yes! Looking forward to hearing all the good news from A/S today!!!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @Katzalia yay for all good news!
  • @Katzalia yay! Sounds like a lot of goof news, glad you're feeling more settled. 
    @Jens_Hoes Yipee! 
  • @hoosiermama-2 omg look at those bones!!! So cool! I cannot freaking wait. Glad everything was peachy! 
  • @countrygirl624 I am glad it went well and that you are not concerned!
  • @countrygirl624 I'm glad you got some reassurance at your appointment! I'm sure all is well!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• MDKC14MDKC14 member
    @ab_canada Thank you!

@MDKC14 Good to know and thanks! I‘m tiny so I wouldn’t except baby girl to be enormous in there! Haha!
    Yes! Both of mine were less than 7lbs. Then at my sono today they said this one is measuring about a week behind (exactly what they said about my others) so I'm sure she'll be here early
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • So great to see good a/s updates! 

• @Katzalia in my last bmb I was due may 27 and actually had the last baby born, I felt sooo behind everyone, but it was nice to see what else people were experiencing to know what I was going to get into lol
  • @Katzalia I'm with you on the feeling behind. I'm also about 4 weeks behind, at 16+3 today.  I'm hoping I can learn from what everyone else goes through!