November 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 7/4

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of:
11/7
11/14
11/21
11/28
And the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Americans - how did you celebrate 4th of July? Non-Americans - tell us about a holiday unique to your country.
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 7/4

• How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    22 Weeks! Baby Boy is the size of a coconut. 

Appointments this week?  
    None until 24 Weeks. Boo! I hate going so long between appointments. 

Symptoms?  
    Lots of achiness, catching my breath more often, increased appetite. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    For a few days, I felt like I had been kicked in the vag and it felt bruised. It freaked me out. Otherwise I’m feeling ok except in all these 90+ degree days. Lots of trips to the pool. 

GTKY: Americans - how did you celebrate 4th of July? Non-Americans - tell us about a holiday unique to your country.
    We went to a parade, have family over for a bbq and go see fireworks. 
  • How far along are you? How big is baby?  23 - grapefruit, Barbie doll, box of Mac and cheese, chinchilla 

Appointments this week?  Nope 

Symptoms?  Heartburn, headache, leg cramps, lightning crotch

Rant/Rave/Questions? Lots of kicking, yay! I miss summertime drinking. 

GTKY: Americans - how did you celebrate 4th of July? Non-Americans - tell us about a holiday unique to your country. Went to a pool party in the morning and then a friends backyard bbq this afternoon. No fireworks this year! DD goes to bed at 8 (and I’m not much later) plus I think they’d scare the poop out of her 

• Loading the player...
    20 weeks. Half way finally! Banana
    Appointments this week?  
    None until August
    Symptoms?  
    Fatigue and hungry all the time. I had pelvic girdle pain for a few days over the last week,  but it seems to be better at the moment.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I've got vacation all next week, which culminates with our gender reveal on Saturday. Waiting 2 weeks from my US to find out is killing me.
    Yesterday we went to our cities big parade and fireworks display. It was sooo hot. Tonight we're going to watch all the random fireworks our neighbors set off and break out the sparklers.

22 - coconut, spaghetti squash

Appointments this week?  
    None this week

Symptoms?  
    Starting to get tired easily again. I’m either starving or everything makes me nauseous. Other than that, baby and I are hanging in there!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    This baby is SO wiggly. I can even see my stomach move sometimes when they are kicking. I love it and so does DH. Also, it is hot as balls and I will not survive the summer if it doesn’t cool down. I am a grumpy pregnant woman. 

this year was kinda weird since it fell in the middle of the week and I’m trying to save vacation days for maternity leave. Went to a bbq at a friends house, went downtown for a bit but left before the fireworks started because I don’t love fireworks and I have to work tomorrow. Also, as mentioned above, it’s hot as balls.

• The heat is awful @firsttimespartanmom it is making me SO GRUMPY