March 2019 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 7/2

navetenavete member
edited July 2018 in March 2019 Moms

ETA: For mamas with a Monday EDD (Mar 4, 11, 18, 25)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. R/R/Q?

5. GTKY: What are you looking forward to this week?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 7/2

• JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited July 2018
    @navete Are you a Monday ticker change as well!!?? 

How many weeks: 3-according to all my apps I shouldn’t have turned a test yet! Smaller than poppyseed

Feeling- Over the moon excited with just a little back ache this evening.

Appointments- calling tomorrow

R/R/Q: We are crazy and have already told some people’s dnow I’m freaking out about it a tad. I’m not a big secret keeper s d we did tell many early on with DD1 but I hope I’m not jumping any guns here. ETA: DD started throwing up a few hours ago so I’m wide awake and feel horrible for her.

GTKY: 4th of July happenings tomorrow and DH is acctually off. Party in the park, fireworks, friends, family, etc. 

• navetenavete member
    @JLaVO888 No, I think I’m a Friday one, but I had just wanted to get some of the weekly threads started so I posted a couple ticker ones  :D BTW all the apps seem to run about a week behind in their descriptions of what’s going on in our bodies. They seem to all say we’ll get a BFP at week 5? I guess that’s assuming everyone waits until after they miss AF, which few of us seem capable of doing lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • rsk06rsk06 member
    6 weeks today!

feeling pretty good so far! Normal fatigue by the end of the day, sore boobs, and a little breathless. Other than that, no complaints!

told our super close friends and immediate family. Waiting until our 7/26 appt to announce to more. My 4 yr old DD is excited!