Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in w/o July 2nd

Hi ladies happy Monday! 

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY:  What are you doing for 4th of July?
  • As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive!

If you're just joining us please post a: 

• Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
  • Any upcoming or recent appointments you may have

Please let me know if you need to be added to the list below:

@jr102217 EDD 7/15 team green…In L/D…best wishes @jr102217
@cseley321 EDD 7/22 with a little girl
@safire3 EDD 7/23 with a little boy
@Irisheyes81 EDD 8/4 with a little girl
@2MomsHoping EDD 8/12 team green
@laurad75 EDD 8/20 with a little boy
@sarcasticowl EDD 8/23 with a little girl
@lablover78 EDD 9/1 with a little boy
@hottietoddie EDD 9/5 with a little boy
@gfgrump EDD 9/6 with a little boy
@BusinessWife EDD 9/9 team green
@sarzee2 EDD 9/10 team green
@adirat EDD 9/15 with a little boy
Me:38 DW:33 
TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned 
Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
 * June IUI#2 - BFN
 * July IUI#3 - CP  :'(
 * Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts.  Fresh Transfer 1  - CP  :'(
 * November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP  :'(
2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
 * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
 * November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
 * November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!!
2018 DD born 8/20/18
2019 5PGS frosties ( 4 remaining)
  * September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7  Beta#2: 322.6

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in w/o July 2nd

• Loading the player...
  • adiratadirat member
    @2momshoping Work during your unpaid leave? Oh hell no! They're lucky for what you're pushing to do now.

@safire3 Hugs friend. It's so hard but try not to think ahead to siblings. You can keep those embryos on ice and see how your health is in another year or two or three. Maybe in three years there'll be a great sickle cell breakthrough that would be a pregnancy game changer for you! 

• Lurking**
      @safire3 give him some time... when he is holding that sweet baby and the memories of pregnancy fade a bit he may get on board. When I was pregnant with the twins I thought I would probably be done, then they were in my arms and I knew I was not done. it took a while but we got back in the saddle.  fx the next few weeks go smoothly and your not too board
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Thank you @adirat. There have been some advances recently so it’s not too far fetched to think that in a few years there may be something new that can at least help me through pregnancy. The thought alone brings tears to my eyes.
    Thank you @wabash15. I sure hope DH changes his tune after some time. Smooth sailing from here on out would help as well. 

You guys are awesome. This has been such a journey and I don’t think I would have made it this far without a place to vent and get some support. I love you ladies!
  • @2MomsHoping It's really hard to have that conversation with your boss. Be proud of yourself for taking that first step! I was in the same boat before. I worked long hours and did everything, because I love what I do. My boss didn't plan for my maternity leave. No one in leadership did and I didn't force the issue. When the time came, my boss had to take my full work load on top of his. 3 weeks into maternity leave, he called me asking for help.
  • @2momshoping good! As I read your first post I’m like uh-uh no way that schedule is impossible. I’ve been lucky that my hearing schedule let up but also I blocked some time in and I am so glad I did because I just don’t have the endurance- boundaries girl, you got this!

@safire3 I did have to come to terms with 1 & done b/c we’re old and couldn’t have handled another one immediately financially, physically or emotionally but like the others said with embryos and time on your side you never know what the future may hold! In the alternative, however, a client who also had IF and used a surrogate so had to accept just 1, too, started telling me about all these positive studies they’ve done with only children that I plan on researching now & made me feel happy- apparently there are a lot of benefits for the child and family.
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Congrats @jr102217- amazing and so glad to hear everything is good now.

I forgot to check in- 31+2 today. Saw my OB who’s amazing but never wants to talk about anything pg related. Just politics, my job, history etc- I’m realizing I have no idea what to expect during labor. We do have an u/s with MFM on Friday- yay! 

We we usually go home (New England) for the 4th but I can’t go that far and I guilted my DH into staying here with me. We’ll just swim at a friend’s on the 4th but then we are getting out of the desert for a quick trip up north this weekend. 
    TTC since May 2013
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • adiratadirat member
    Congrats @jr102217! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well now! I hope your recovery from the tear is quick.

• @2momshoping So this sounded really similar to my old work situation... Long story short, I just quit.  I made really good money with them, but my husband made enough to support us and we figured the long hours that I was having to work and stress that goes along with it would not be worth it.  Currently I am working from home in a much more flexible position. It helps out some financially and keeps my mind sharper.
    • How far along? EDD? 37 weeks + 3
    • How is everyone feeling this week? The swelling in my legs and feet are out of control. My skin literally hurts.
    • Any upcoming appointments?  Next week is my last OB and US
    • GTKY:  What are you doing for 4th of July? The 4th is my sister's birthday so we always do fireworks and have a party. I am not a fan of fireworks at all, but she really loves them so whatever!

I officially have less than 2 weeks until my planned csection. I am scared about the adjustment to a newborn and toddler. I love my daughter so much and I know it's going to be a big adjustment for her as well. I am also going to be a lot more candid with myself about PPD. I am pretty sure I had it with my daughter, but I didn't want to admit it or get put on medication. However looking back, I feel awful because I spent all of that first year feeling miserable instead of being the happy mother I dreamed I would be. I guess I didn't want to appear ungrateful to have a child finally, after all that work.

My outlook this time is appearances be damned, I want to try and enjoy the newborn phase this time and if PPD rears its ugly head again, I will seek help. Also I have planned for my mom to come help me once a week or so. I think this will help to not feel so overwhelmed this time around
  • @gfgrump I bought very similar (if not the same!) shelves and totes from ikea and love them. I bought two because there are two closets in the nursery and they fit sooo much stuff! Looks great!
    Did they test your embryos for BRCA because of a family history? I didn’t know they could test for that! 
    • Me: 36 DH: 33
    • TTC since June 2016
    • Me: PCOS DH: Morphology 1%
    • 3 TI with Famera and trigger shots-BFN
    • 3 IUI's with Famera and trigger shots- BFN
    • IVF August 2017 25 eggs retrieved, 19 mature, 13 fertilized (ICSI), 5 frozen, 3 PGS normal 
    • FET November 2017 Transferred one 6 day blast (a little GIRL) BFP EDD 8/4/18

• adiratadirat member
    @cseley321 Wow, just two weeks! That's amazing!

@businesswife I was just reading about the acupuncture + moxibustion for turning a breech baby and I couldn't believe that it actually works! I hope it doesn't come to that obviously, but nice to have in your back pocket. I had acupuncture + moxibustion done last year for an ankle injury I had while going to TTC acupuncture, and it's a little goofy smelling but definitely doable.

• My friend’s babe was breach and she even did that procedure in the hospital and each time she would flip right back. She tried everything. As a last resort she did a session with her hypnobirthing teacher that she still talks about and gets goosebumps- all I remember is it involved thanking different parts of her body....anyway later that night the baby flipped on her own and she got the natural birth she was hoping for. I’ll ask if there was a name for the sesssion but just wanted to pass that along! 
    TTC since May 2013
  • @Irisheyes81 Yeah, I thought I was past Ikea at this point in my life, but it really was the perfect solution and all for $100, so you really can't beat that.
    Yes, I'm BRCA+ as is my mom and sister. We did PGS and PGD testing for BRCA on our embryos.  Part of me wishes I had never done it because it's like too much information and if I never knew I'd feel totally fine using those female embryos.  But, I am glad that we did the chromosomal testing bc otherwise it could would have meant more miscarriages and after our loss, I really was hoping to not go through that. Of course, nothing is certain, but this gave us a little more peace of mind. And then our doctor was like, well, if you're doing the chromosomal, you should do the genetic testing, so we did. But it's kind of like after I found out I was BRCA+ at 29, you can never not know that info and you just have that information with you at all times. Anyway, right now I'm focusing on this pregnancy but I'll likely have prophylactic surgery at some point.  Sorry, more answer than you were probably hoping for.

@2MomsHoping been thinking about you. Hope you got some rest today.  I think sometimes when you care about your work its harder to set boundaries. I've been helping our new principal with hiring this summer and likely not getting paid for this time, which is annoying. But someone needed to step up and do it and I'm not traveling, so I just did it. But it's definitely hard to set boundaries sometimes.

@cseley321 Wow, so soon.  That's crazy.  Interesting about the PPD. I hadn't even thought about that being a possibility since I've been wanting this for so long, but it's clearly very real and definitely better to face things than pretend they're not there. I bet with two things are going to be way harder so mom help sounds awesome. I wish we lived near family.
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

• edited July 2018
    @gfgrump. I hear you on feeling like it's sort of genetic TMI, and maybe you wish you never knew... it certainly opens up a whole new ethical can of worms that parents never had to face before.

This is just my two cents, so take it or leave it, but is being bcra+ an absolute death sentence?  Does it necessarily cause miscarriage?  I am certainly not an expert, but I don't think so, on either account.  To take it to another level, and forgive me, but would it have been better if your mother had never been born?  Or your sister?  Or you???  Obviously not!!  So I mean, despite the fact that it is now a thing you cannot, "un-know," there is still so very much they don't understand about the human genome, (or cancer, for that matter).  We have no way of knowing what genetic therapies, or other treatments may be available in 20, 30, 40 years time.  If anything, like you said, now you, and/or hypothetically your daughters, can be forewarned and fore-armed!  That is great!  It is otherwise not really a thing that would have any outward affect on their quality of day-to-day life, right?  And all things being equal, if you hadn't needed ivf, and you hadn't found out, presumably you and YH would have just had kids on your own, and may or may not have ever found out your own or your daughters' BCRA status, (unless you opted to randomly take 23 and me or something, in which case, you might all be armed with the same information, and be in a better position to do something about it).

So now that you have that information about your embies, what does one do with it?  Imho, you could still transfer, knowing what you know, because TBH, it is not a death sentence, and anything can happen.  You could also potentially roll the dice with another retrieval,  more pgs, and hope that you get another bcra- embie to transfer in the bunch!  But I think it's great that you and YH are entertaining the possibility of having a sibling for your son.  Not everyone who does ivf is given that option, sadly.

It definitely gives you more to think about as a couple, as parents, in your whole family planning conversation, but to my mind, I'm not so sure it'd be a deal-breaker.  In all honesty, even with a "normie" there could be potentially harmful genes they are in fact + for, we just haven't identified yet.  Kwim?  Moreover, there are other genes which they <i>could have</i> tested positive for, that are known to cause major quality of life issues, where you could maybe make the argument, "what type of life would she have???"  But I don't personally believe that bcra is one of those cases.  All that to say, I'm not so sure it would prevent me from transferring, if we were in your shoes.  ;)

But of course, that's just a fairly random internet stranger's opinion - feel free to take it or leave it.  :)  I understand it's entirely a personal decision, one of the MOST personal decisions, and no one else has a right to search your heart or make it for you. ❤

*typo
  • hottietoddyhottietoddy member
    edited July 2018

@2MomsHoping - I'm sorry work is stressful.  It legit sounds like bad management for them to put you on new projects now.  Might be good to be very clear now that you plan to not be working during maternity leave at all as you need to spend that time with your baby.  Let them know you are telling them how so they can plan accordingly.  Then don't apologize!  I have been there and I understand.  I just took on my last two projects which I think are good for me to keep me busy for a few more weeks but I'm starting to get nervous too what people might ask for while I'm out.  I can tell you with surgery and everything I've learned that people just have to deal with it. 

@safire3 I'm sorry you are having to think about that. I know it's easier said than done but try and enjoy the moment now being pregnant and excited for the baby if you can.  Things can change in the future and you and your husband still have time to decide.  We are all in the hard part right now and he hasn't gotten the pay out yet of enjoying the baby!  I know I go back and forth between not wanting another one to this week feeling strangely confident we could swing it financially and it would be worth another hard pregnancy.  I was told I'd most likely have to have not only fertility treatment but another cerclage from 12-14 weeks and be on limited activity/ home rest again for remainder.  My husband and I tell ourselves we are going to gather all the info and see how much we like and handle having one first.  It might help you to think like that so you aren't stressing now. With my anxiety it is very challenging for me to be patient and not make any final decisions.

How far along? EDD? 31 weeks last Tuesday, due date is still Sept 5th. But starting to discuss actually when things might go down. Cerclage comes out and progesterone stops at week 37.  That's only 6 weeks away! 

• How is everyone feeling this week? Surprisingly I am doing better this week.  With Ithe support of my husband, I have continued to set some boundaries with my MIL and mom and SIL and I think it is finally working to clear my mind. I've been writhing with anxiety over that stuff for months. Working on some with my brother this week also. I just have to stick up for myself and take care of us, then the rest comes second.  If people don't like it oh well! Had therapy appointment and feel confident I'm doing the right things so my anxiety and depression has lessened this week and my husband and I are enjoying each other. My dog also is doing much better and I'm so thankful.  We are slowly taking her off steroids and biggest challenge right now is she is having major stomach problems.  But we have meds and special food and going to keep trying.  Also I'm having much more social interaction with friends and family I actually like this week and it is really helping. Even made it to a bbq yesterday, it was very exciting for someone on home rest. My hips and back hurt really bad still but my husband has started rubbing them and it helps. I was scared for him to massage me before.  Also RL pain is worsening and shoots into my vagina and down the inside of my right leg too! Baby is right on my bladder and hurts when I stand up, but trying to just keep drinking water and going to bathroom. Our AC went out day before 4th and it was very challenging. I'm amazed because I didn't cry once all day.  Spent the afternoon at a friend's house and was very tired but ok.  I was just so thankful for my husband to be working at home to meet the technician to fix it and to be able to afford the $700 to pay for it.  I mean we could use that $700, don't get me wrong, but we aren't going to go into debt for it or not have to eat or something. He is also so kind and never yells at me when stressed.  He jumped right into action and was amazing.  I feel so lucky to have him as a partner.  
    • Any upcoming appointments? Had Tues appointment all is well. Had NST and went well.  OB wants me to do a second Non stress test each Thurs. I said fine.  My blood sugar has been low and I had to reduce insulin.  I think it has evened out now but he is nervous about it.  I think he's just nervous in general bc I'm inching towards due date.  He said he thinks could be a sign the placenta isn't making enough hormones.  But I think I've just lost weight and my diabetes is fluctuating a bit.  Endocrinologist didn't seem concerned and gave me an A++ last week!  OB still is worried.  My bff had 2 babies with him and she said this is just how he gets towards end, guess it's his job to worry about all possible risks.  So I'm leaving that S#!t to him! Baby gets measured next Tuesday at perinatal and I'm supposed to have more conversation about how big he is and when I should deliver based on my GD and cerclage. 

• GTKY:  What are you doing for 4th of July?  I actually made it to a BBQ and it was so nice.  Then we watched fireworks from our driveway.
  • @gfgrump Yeah that was exactly my problem. I wanted a baby so bad, and when she was finally with me, I just felt overwhelmed and frustrated. The csection, PP body, diagnosis of "mommy thumb", breastfeeding, sleeplessness... it all hit me hard. It wasn't until I got the surgery for my thumb at about 10 months PP that I started to feel like myself again.

Take it from me, PPD can strike anyone! If you don't feel right, let your OB know so you can explore options. I seriously feel like I just wasn't there mentally for my daughter in the first year and I heavily regret it. 
  • @safire3 I’m glad you are still doing well 37 weeks I would consider that full term! 

@safire3, @adirat, @persnickity, @lablover78, @cseley321, @gfgrump, @hottietoddy thank you all so much for your amazing support/advice/stories about the work stuff.  Not sure what I’ll be doing.  I was looking for a new job before we got out BFP and did get some nibbles but after I found out LO was on the way I totally dropped that since they were all higher responsibility/stress positions and I didn’t want to take that on with a pregnancy.  I don’t think I could totally quit or do a part time work from home gig because I bring home the higher salary but I we can make some sacrifices where I could go down a bit and we would be ok.  I think once LO is physically here it will be easier for me to allow myself to let the career take a back seat.  It’s just such a mental shift in priorities for me I think my brain is having trouble making the transition.  The conversation with my boss went…..eh at best but then when I reminded her my due date was now only about a month away I think it was a bit of a reality check and the conversation turned more productive.  She wasn’t crazy about me saying that my days of long hours are over for the near future, and she really wasn’t crazy to hear that I wouldn’t be checking my email while out on leave.  Though I did cave and say she could call in an emergency and ask questions.  It was a compromise and she can be unhappy if she wants to…and that’s a big ol’ pile of not my problem.    

@laurad75…lol to butt spasms I’m sure it is uncomfortable but it sounds kinda funny.  Oh pregnancy such a magical time.

@BusinessWife try not to worry too much at 30 weeks there is still time for your babe to flip and sounds like they have lots of options to work with it.  If it makes you feel any better when my mom had me I was breech and they were able to flip me WHILE she was in active labor (though from the sounds of it I wouldn’t recommend it, she said it was pretty uncomfortable). I’ve also heard swimming can help babies flip too, but if they have flipped it can also make it easier for them to flip back too…Have you started your hynobabies classes?

@Irisheyes81, hope you were able to stay inside yesterday with your swelling especially with the heat and humidity.  Sounds like baby is growing so well hope you continue to hang in there!

@gfgrump I have no idea how you are exercising at this stage…#respect.  My “exercise” is watering my flowers the minimum amount and moving crap around my house in attempts to “organize”..lol.  I think it’s totally natural to have a gender preference people just don’t talk about it.  Before we got pregnant my stance was I always wanted a little boy, and if we didn’t have a girl I would be great as long as I got a boy eventually….now I’ve kinda flipped and want to have a boy and a girl both!  Those little pants are darling!  I wish I could sew.  My mom gave me her old machine but I need to have her come over and teach me how to use it.  And boy do I LOVE a good organization project.  I have several areas in my home that look like you’re “before” picture slowly trying to tackle them before baby arrives and I don’t think I will ever get past the ikea part of my life just too good of a deal for little projects like that.  For the BRACA+ your right too much information sometimes stinks and it’s hard to stand in someone else’s shoes for that sort of thing, but I think we all pass on things to our kids that aren’t ideal, none of us are “perfect” genetic specimens knowing the bad you are passing on with all that good has to be extremely difficult BUT there can still be a lot of really really amazing good in those embryos too.  I don’t envy having to make that decision but I wouldn’t blame you are think you should have guilt for transferring and embryo with the BRACA gene.  Hugs friend. 

@cseley321 you are in the homestretch!  I think a lot of women both with IF and everyone else put pressure on themselves to ignore PPD because they feel like the “should” feel a certain way.  It sounds like you have a great attitude going into this.  There is absolutely no shame in getting help.  Do what’s right for you so you can enjoy time with your family!  Who cares what anyone else thinks they don’t need to know if you don’t want them too and it’s none of their business anyways. 

@hottietoddy glad things are going pretty ok for you and girl you just can’t put a price on AC during the summer when you are this pregnant!!!  Does your doc think you will go into labor pretty soon after they take out the cerclage?  Glad you were able to enjoy some BBQ and fireworks!  We also can see some from our house it’s so nice to have to not go anywhere to watch them!

@cseley321 What’s “mommy thumb?”

Can you lose your mucus plug at 34weeks?  Saw something a little strange today and consulted dr.google but pictures seem to vary a lot.  I went ahead and sent a mychart message to my OB just to be safe.  Feeling totally fine except for a start of a cold.  Not even any BH today so I’m not too worried but wondered if anyone else has had this happen. Who knows maybe is just weird discharge and nothing else. 

Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

•  @jr102217 so amazing congratulations you did it!!!! 
  • cseley321cseley321 member
    edited July 2018
    @2MomsHoping it's a form of tendinitis that you can develop after giving birth. Basically it is a shooting, sharp pain in your wrist where your thumb tendons are, and doing things like lifting or holding your baby triggers the pain and you feel the sharp pain and then go limp for an instant. I was so scared of dropping her. They make a special thumb/wrist brace for it. Sometimes a cortisone shot fixes it, but in rare cases it requires surgery. I was one of those rare cases lol

ETA, on the mucus plug, you can lose it that early and it can also regenerate back
  • hottietoddyhottietoddy member
    edited July 2018
    @2MomsHoping - the doctors don't know when I will go into labor.  When they take out the cerclage at 37 weeks I'll also stop progesterone as well. Because those things where put in place to keep my cervix long and closed, once they are gone things could progress quickly, or take a while.  They really don't have a way of knowing without just doing it, but it will help inform my next pregnancy he said. The second issue is that if the baby is pushing 9 lbs they might induce or do a C-section.  He said that babies can be born that big but with GD it is recommended to keep the baby smaller because they can have bigger shoulders than a typical baby and get stuck.  He was saying that he'd rather schedule a C-section than perform an emergency one because there is more risk for infection, risk, etc.  My doctor is very risk adverse though.  I told him on Tuesday that I would like a normal delivery as long as he will let me so we should all work towards that. He was fine with that.  He asked me if I plan to have another kid also because that factors into the C-section decision and I said, he should put me in the yes column for that.  I don't know 100% that I will but if I do I'd like to plan for it.   

Also since I'm AMA, I'll probably have the second one very quickly like pregnant again after a year so I can deliver before 40... For some reason this week I feel like I could handle that.  I think it might be because we are getting close to having Everything ready for the baby . We are completing our registry, getting final things set up and washed in nursery and kitchen and then we are watching a baby care class online and packing the hospital bag.....then we are pretty set.  We are saving baby proofing for on going things to do and will probably get most of it done also, but taking our time. I'm sure I'll be exhausted again when baby is here but I think I will enjoy it so much too. I've done some pretty difficult things in my life like go through architecture school where I barely slept for 5 years so I am pretty confident I can deal with the hard work.  My husband is a hard worker and dedicated too.   But again, I'm strangely optimistic this week, so I might change my tune.  
  • @2MomsHoping. Yes, we did start!  DH came with me to the first one, but he had to work late and miss the second.  Hopefully he doesn't miss any more!  :#  I had trouble the first time I tried to get my downloads, so I've got to try that again this weekend and start listening more... lots of homework!!!  How are you doing keeping up with all your practice?
  • Hi ladies. Could someone start the weekly thread for me tomorrow?  You all were right about the schedule being unsustainable. I’m insanely sick with an upper repiratority infection. It’s so awful. I basically have to stand all the time just to breath. I’m so exhausted. They are having me go in for a chest X-ray since it just keeps getting worse. I’m all nerves hope to catch up soon. 

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

• laurad75laurad75 member
    edited July 2018
    @2MomsHoping I'm on it.  Feel better soon. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @2MomsHoping hope you feel better soon take it easy and remember you and babies health is #1 priority.  If work falls off that is okay take care of yourself first! Thinking of you and hope it gets better soon. ♥️