March 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms - Week of 7/1

How’s everyone feeling this week?

I’m starting to get hit with waves of nausea. We were at an outdoor barn wedding in 100+ weather last night and I had 3-4 solid moments where I thought I would lose it. Otherwise my boobs are sore, my temper is short, there is some mild cramping. I’m also waiting for the wave of exhaustion to hit. So far this pregnancy feels a little different from my first one but I think it’s still too early to tell yet.  

Re: Symptoms - Week of 7/1

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I am only 4 weeks today so I’m not expecting too many symptoms but I’m definitely more tired than I was before I got pregnant. With my DD, I only remember being really exhausted first trimester and maybe a little nauseous if I got hungry. 
  • Options
    I found out really early, so I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I have lost my appetite completely and have already thrown up once. I have also been having pretty sharp cramps. 

I barely felt pregnant at all with my first until 10 weeks. I guess what they say is true - every pregnancy is different. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks today, but I'm not really feeling any symptoms. With my first, I had really sore boobs (used to always get that before AF), but after I had my son, I haven't dealt with that at any point during my cycle. I've been a bit tired, but that could also be because I have a 1 year old... Hoping this pregnancy is as easy as my first, because I never really had too many symptoms.
  • Options
    LbloomLbloom member
    Due 3/2. I've got sore nipples and nursing aversion (my toddler still nurses to go to sleep and for comfort). I hate to deny her but, I keep trying to distract her because it just hurts! First trimester hunger and fatigue are here. Slight craving for beef jerky. Going to the bathroom more as well.
  • Options
    I had a rough day yesterday of continuous nausea and sorry tmi but all day diarrhea. Feel better today with on and off nausea. Been tired but not like last time. With DD I was exhausted from the get go and nauseous constantly. So a little nervous about feeling somewhat normal, but hoping for an easier pregnancy this time around. Last time was rough. 
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    Tired, cranky, crampy and nauseous. And terrible back pain every morning.

We went out for a dinner with DH's work, and the smell of the red wine was terrible. I'm friends with one of the wives, and she knows we were ttc, so I got quite a few suspicious looks. I might not be able to hide it for much longer. 

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    Cranky and irritable AF. Just angry about the smallest things which is so unlike me! Poor DH I’ve been in rare form lately
  • Options
    I have been super irritable for the last few days.  I have occasional nausea and what feels like round ligament pain....  though I am sure it's way too early for that.  With DD, I didn't have any symptoms until I hit 6 weeks... to the day. 
  • Options
    I’ve had a feeling all week that I was possibly pregnant. Anytime I rolled over or sneeze my lower ligaments would get a sharp pain, my boobs started hurting, and the nausea is starting to happen already. Thankfully the nausea is still mild. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks. I've been feeling easily irritated and unreasonably frustrated by trivial things. Lots of twinges and mild cramping of lower abdomen with occasional sharp pains especially when I laugh or sneeze. Also been feeling really bloated since before I knew I was pregnant. Today I've started having some mild low back pain that comes and goes. That has me a little worried. Anyone know if that's normal? 
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks today. I've had bouts of nausea, particularly in the middle of the day, for the past few days and an overall feeling of ickiness. And my boobs and nipples..it's like I have balls of fire on my chest!
  • Options
    Same as with DS, my first pregnancy symptom in MOTN bathroom trips.  I've had mild cramping too but I think that has mostly gone away at this point. I'm sure the tiredness will kick in soon but for now I'm just chugging along. 
  • Options
    I will only be 4 weeks tomorrow but have ALL the symptoms thanks to the progesterone I’m taking. I’m so tired, dizzy and my boobs hurt!! Luckily I’m not nauseous yet but with DD that lasted from week 8-18 so I’m hoping that doesn’t happen again! 
    @luminosity88 since it’s mild low back pain it’s probably nothing to worry about but your doctors office should have a nurse line you can call just to ease your mind. I’ve found that really helpful when i was concerned about things. 
  • Options
    @char245 I’m taking progesterone too. Have you gotten your levels checked? 
  • Options
    @char245, you have my sympathies.  Taking progesterone w/ my 5th was not a lot of fun.

My current symptoms are cramping, sore breasts, mild fatigue, and the occasional twinge of nausea.  Haven’t needed to puke yet.  On one hand, that’s great, and I can function!  On the other hand, up to this point, my pregnancies had gotten worse with each successive one, so I can’t help but wonder if something’s wrong.  Hopefully I can chalk the weirdness up to what everyone says—every pregnancy is different.

I have a phone intake appt with a nurse on 7/11, but I don’t see the doctor until 7/24 (@a little past 8w, I believe).
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Options
    @mill1020 it’s reassuring to hear other people have had success with progesterone supplements. My levels are going up but I’m still nervous. My hcg went from 6 to 25 to 141 (10,12,15 DPO) and my progesterone went from 8 to 13 to 16, but the nurse made it seem like it was still low...
  • Options
    @starandrainbow yes, my HCG went from 20 to 123 and my progesterone was 19 but they started me on it due to my history of loss. Here’s hoping it works for both of us!
    @mill1020 I’m sure it wasn’t easy feeling like that and taking care of all your other kids! Good for you!!
  • Options
    @luminosity88 lower back pain is one of my only symptoms. I also got it during my first pregnancy and when I gave birth, all the pain was in my back. 
  • Options
    AbieJAbieJ member
    Symptoms have kicked in for me.Nausiated most of the time,funny smells even DH's cologne sends me straight to the bathroom.I suspect I could be further than I think because symptoms are too intense for 4 weeks.

• Options
    I have been feeling almost no symptoms compared to the first and this is making me nervous. I experienced a few losses between my first and this one so it’s a concern rather then a reliefe, but it helps to hear other’s feel different things in their pregnancies

• Options
    Feeling dizzy today and as if I have some severe pregnancy brain going on. I forgot my work keys this morning and I’m feeling like a space cadet at work! LoL
  • Options
    Gassy, gassy, gassy! It’s how I knew I was pregnant with my first, haha
  • Options
    navetenavete member
    I’ve had such low energy and motivation, and feel like I’ve accomplished very little since confirming pregnancy (which makes me think I’m using it as an excuse to be lazy :s). Other than that, slightly sore boobs, frequent bathroom breaks (three times last night wtf), and some random crying. I still don’t feel pregnant though, and am wondering when that will hit me (this is my first).
  • Options
    @swanbrooner SO bloated. Like it’s blowing up my spot. I seriously don’t remember being this bloated this early last time. 
  • Options
    @navete I know what you mean! I'm out of my normal routine so it's hard for me to tell if I'm really tired or if I'm just being lazy. 

Today I've been crying at the most random things, like a pharmaceutical commercial where a firefighter has diabetic foot pain. What??!!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I almost fell asleep during a session today. Omg! 

@swanbrooner me too! I think I’m going to show way too early with this one. 
  • Options
    @christac1010 @novelblessings

It’s insane. It was one of the first things that made me suspicious I was KTFU before I turned a test.
  • Options
    Hi All! I’m new here as I just tested positive this morning! I suppose I’ll go introduce myself more in the welcome forum next! I took a test before of a slight back ache, being a bit extra emotional, and I’ve been having minor nausea off and on! I can already tell that the symptoms this time are already stronger than they were with my son (15 months). I’m thankful to have found a community to support each other on our journeys! 
  • Options
    Not much other than off and on feeling nauseated. I've had back pain and tiredness, but those are as much due to a stressful move. I also have a frequent ache in my pelvis. But I've had that at least 1/3 of the days in the month since a few months after having my daughter. It's super annoying.  
  • Options
    4 weeks and can’t believe how many symptoms I already have. Nauseous in the afternoon, cramps in the evening, irrritable always. And super bloated. Also waking up in the middle of the night to pee.  
  • Options
    I feel like garbage! This is my 4th & man the RLP & nausea have hit EARLY this time!! & holy bloated Batman!! Working night shift stinks...it’s 730pm here & I’m already ready for bed :( i have to work until 5am
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Options
    navetenavete member
    @Mee83shell I had to look up what RLP was...and now I understand why I keep feeling like I’ve pulled a muscle in my stomach...cause it’s def not from working out :D 

How long do you have to work night shifts? That sounds brutal. Hope 5am comes quickly so you can get your rest.
  • Options
    So, so sleepy.
  • Options
    rj_recordsrj_records member
    edited July 2018
    Suuuper bloated. Like, I'm 4 weeks along and I look like I'm 5-6 months. I had to run out and buy new jeans and a belly band right away and kiss the idea of sexy "before" pictures goodbye. I learned it's called early pregnancy bloat and it could even out or it could continue into the second trimester. How am I supposed to hide this bump??

I've also had some minor abdominal discomfort (which is to be expected when you've swallowed a watermelon seed) and sore breasts. That's about it so far. Surprisingly no weight gain.
  • Options
    My boobs are killing me.  It’s like my first pregnancy all over again, when I went from having mosquito bites to B-cups in a few weeks.  I’m kind of wondering why it’s so intense this time.
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Options
    I had absolutely no symptoms until around 6pm today. Then I started cramping, had a wave of light nausea and back pain. I’m only 9dpo but this pregnancy is already proving to be much different. With DD1 first symptoms were dizziness, sore boobs and major fatigue. 
  • Options
    @indigoheightsblog oh yes, right there with you! So much anxiety! Also trying to be positive and enjoy this but it’s definitely hard.
  • Options
    I told my husband last night night that I was placing bets that we are having a girl. He looked at me like I was crazy. My face is broken out worse than when I was a teenager and they hurt. My skin got flawless when I was pregnant with our son, and broke out horribly with our daughter. It’ll be interesting to see if I’m right.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker