Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW - Friday 06/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW - Friday 06/29

• Month/Cycle: 13/15 (4 benched)

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Nope

R/R: I really wanted to try and get one more night in there last night, but by the time we got to bed, I just could not have been arsed. So happy it is Friday and long weekend, but we are starting it off with a torrential downpour which is not so cool. The rest of the weekend we have humidity warnings in effect. Hello summer!! 

CS/Q:
  • Loading the player...
  • @nitnat007 sorry your timing isn't what you'd hoped for. FX it was perfect though.
  • @prpl11butterfly That is sweet that your mom will still braid your hair. I have everything crossed for you lady. That chart still looks so good!
    @JLaVO888 Oh man, water restrictions are brutal. Makes you feel guilty just doing the laundry. Your chart looks promising too. GL!
  • Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: 10ish

Testing: Maybe tomorrow 

R/R: Rant: Temperature is looking the same as my other cycles so, I'm thinking I'm out :( Rave: It's Friday!

CS/Q: N/A
  • @nitnat007 The heat wave this weekend is ridiculous! Stay cool.

@prpl11butterfly I have crazy thick curly hair too. My go to is a high pineapple bun when it's super hot.    I'm rooting for you whenever you decide to test!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -3, -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: 10dpo

R/R: I'm on vacation and it feels amazing to sleep in...til 6:30  :D

CS/Q: Finally got my CHs back.

• @nitnat007 Your timing is still really good. It’s supposed 100 herd today with severe humidity as wel. Bleck!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 but a year overall

CD/DPO:  27/8

Timing: -4, -2

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: The 3rd

R/R: Rave-Painting in living room is done and my new rug will be here Saturday. I can’t wait to get my living room put back together. Time to order curtains and buy frames for pictures and hang those.  Rant- Not really a rant I’m just really sad *****TW death***** I have a good friend who’s son has been dealing with sickle cell since he was 2, he’s now 28. He’s been really sick in crisis the last couple weeks. It sounds like it’s the end for him. While it’s going to be a relief that he is no longer going to be suffering and in pain. It’s so sad. I hurt for my friend. No one should have to bury a child, at any age.****END TW****

CS/Q: Nothing to see. Not temping TWW

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @prpl11butterfly The dream probably doesn’t mean anything, but that chart sure looks pretty. I hope this is the cycle for you and you Easter Baby is on the way!

@kindbytealikat Im so sorry to hear about your friend and her son. You are right; the death of a child is so hard to deal with. I hope you are able to find comfort in each other. 

AFM, BFN this morning and my temp is down slightly but still above coverline. I’m expecting AF in the next few hours. :disappointed: Thanks to everyone for all the support. 

• @marebear15 Yay for sleeping in and for getting your CHs back! What a good day :)
    @kindbytealikat So sorry to hear about your friend. That has got to be so difficult! Thinking of you! SN: I don't think I'll temp during the next TWW. Too much anxiety
    @TJtheGoat Thinking of you today friend. 
  • @general_organa Yay DPO buddy!! I think you are making the right call with your O day. I have been fooled by FF when I was sure I had O'ed later. I was right, so go with your gut. 
    @kindbytealikat How exciting that you will have it all put together soon.So gratifying when you can step back and look at the finished product. Well done. Also, so sorry to hear about your friends son. You are right, no parent should ever have to go through that. *hugs*
    @marebear15 Haha I am with you. Sleeping in is just not something that I can manage to do. But not having to wake up to the alarm is a real treat! Enjoy it!
  • @nitnat007 we get some serious humidity here too, makes my hair crazy!

@prpl11butterfly that’s a good looking chart lady! Fx for you!

@JLaVO888 glad you’re feeling optimistic, that chart looks good!

@marebear15 yay vacation!

@TJtheGoat thinking of you today, hugs.

@kindbytealikat I am so sorry to hear about your friends son, just heartbreaking.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Typical LP length: 10-12ish

Testing: doing my best to wfaf

R/R: Rave: busy day, but fun and kept my mind off ttc. MH is home after being gone all week, so I’m super excited for movie night tonight! Rant: feeling like this isn’t our month... 

CS/Q: nope