November 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday and Friday Ticker Change (6/28-6/29)

This is for those of us with a Thursday due date of: 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, & 11/29
OR
a Friday due date of: 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, & 11/30

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: Are you having a baby shower for this pregnancy? If not, have you previously had one in the past or thrown one for someone else? Share all the details!

Re: Thursday and Friday Ticker Change (6/28-6/29)

• Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited June 2018

20 weeks tomorrow!  Halfway there! :mrgreen:

2. How are you feeling?

Good other than the itchy little rash on my upper arm that won't freaking go away.  It's driving me crazy.

Not this week.  Anatomy scan on Tuesday!

I love being pregnant and I'm going to be sad when this pregnancy is over since there's a good chance it'll be my last.  I felt the same way with the last one, I couldn't wait to meet my babies but never wanted my pregnancy to end.

5. GTKY: Are you having a baby shower for this pregnancy? If not, have you previously had one in the past or thrown one for someone else? Share all the details!

Nope.  I don't feel comfortable with showers for second+ babies and no one is going to throw me one anyway, so it's a moot point.  Plus, my boys aren't even two yet (close, but not quite) and we're having another boy this time, so we have almost everything we need left over from them.

I did have one with my twins.  It was a small, co-ed  family and friends thing with a woodland theme since the boys' nursery has a fox/woodland theme.  My SIL made the decorations and we had homemade food.  No games because I hate baby shower games.  Very low key.  I had a nice time even though I hate being the center of attention.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    21, an endive
    2. How are you feeling?
    Good, my belly has felt very tight the last two days, like I’m stretching a lot. Calls for extra lotion!  Lol
    No
    I’m the opposite @MojieJo , I can’t wait for this pregnancy to be over, also felt this way with my first. I have pretty easy pregnancies so I feel a little guilty complaining about it but I don’t enjoy being pregnant. I do love the end result of a sweet, healthy baby! 

no baby shower since it’s my second at and another boy so we really have everything besides diapers and wipes!  I did have one the first time and have hosted a bunch for family and friends. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    19w, mangoes! 
    2. How are you feeling?
    the hip pain has greatly diminished for seemingly no reason. some uncomfortable pressure around the stomach and in the pelvic girdle. so so tired by lunchtime. increased crabbiness.
    anatomy scan with the mfm this morning. discovered twin b has one severely damaged kidney; posted about it in the weekly appointments thread.
    i have a million things i need to do before we leave this weekend on our long road trip. i’m going to try to take a long nap right now instead. preparations will have to wait.
    no plans for a shower this time. last time, my bffs surprised me with a simple shower. we had an afternoon tea party at one’s house, just eating and opening presents with a few close people. it was lovely. my dh’s old workplace also threw him/us a shower last time that was slightly more traditional, a few silly games and potluck. they were a crazy bunch and it was very cool of them.
  • Options
    @MojieJo and @millerbear56 I don't mind being pregnant. I really want to meet baby though, so I guess I would say I am in the middle of you both haha. 

22 Weeks tomorrow. Baby will be the size of a coconut!!

2. How are you feeling? The pelvic pain has been the worst overall the past two days and I am kicking myself for not calling the dr. I have an appt Monday so I feel like that is the earliest I will be seen, but I wish I called before.

3. Any appointments this week? Next appt is Monday. Meeting with the third and final dr in the practice for a regular check up.

4. Rants/raves/questions? We are going to a wedding this weekend and I am fearing that dancing might be too painful. I am a huge dancer at weddings and the DJ is the same one from our wedding so I am sad thinking I might not be able to fully enjoy it. DH said last night too that he's afraid we won't dance as much as usual and that hurt too. 

5. GTKY: Are you having a baby shower for this pregnancy? If not, have you previously had one in the past or thrown one for someone else? Share all the details! Yes, my Mom and MIL are throwing me one. It's a "surprise". To be honest, it really kind of is because I know absolutely nothing about it other than the two of them planning it together.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 i would totally request that the dj play our first dance song at some point during the reception. if you don’t get to groove the whole night, at least you’ll get to dance to that together.
  • Options
    @highsteaks That's a great idea!! I will totally ask him to do that!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    I can’t believe some people enjoy pregnancy, haha. I’ve just been miserable for all of mine! I find nothing enjoyable, other than getting a baby at the end of it all.

22 weeks - coconut!
    2. How are you feeling?
    Ugh. Exhausted, SI joint pain getting worse, and this kid shifted somehow in the last week and is like constantly pushing on my bladder this week, ha. Heartburn/acid reflux is getting worse. See? Not enjoyable, haha.
    Nope, next is glucose test 7/19
    Kind of over it, haha. I’m wanting to fast forward time a bit and get to this fall faster.
    I’m a HARD NO on baby showers after your first kid. Nope! I also don’t like showers (going to them or having them thrown for me) in general, so it’s really not something that’s enjoyable for me at all (but did have one for just close family, and one thrown by co-workers for my first). I do kind of judge anyone who has showers for subsequent kids....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker