PGAL Check-in w/o 6/27 — The Bump
November 2018 Moms

PGAL Check-in w/o 6/27

This is a check in for those of us who are experiencing pregnancy after a loss (miscarriage, chemical pregnancy, stillbirth, child loss, to name a few). Hopefully we can all lend support to each other through the hormone-filled craziness that is pregnancy! Just a reminder: there is a general loss trigger warning on this entire thread. 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? 

4. Any appointment updates?

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 

GTKY: If you had a day completely to yourself, what would you do?

Re: PGAL Check-in w/o 6/27

• 1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 
    20+3, past my milestones

So. Freaking. Tired. My legs and feet are puffy. 

I'm ok, I think. A little nervous as it seems I'm being managed like I have pre-E, altho my blood pressure is fine at the moment. I expect to be fully dx'd with ICP before the end of second tri. 

I had my second anatomy scan on Monday. Baby looked good, altho he still didnt allow good pics of his heart. I will get another u/s when he's bigger and hopefully can't hide it as well. I go back in two weeks for a blood pressure check.

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 
    Ready to be on vacay. We are leaving for the beach for a week on Sunday and I can't wait. I need to the relaxation and having H and FIL around will give more eyes for ds. 

I would sleep in and probably have a spa day or at least a massage
    ginny_203mockingjay1
  • 1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 
    20 weeks this week. The due date for my loss is coming up, and I'm really not sure how to feel about it. My friend who was due 4 days before just had her baby this morning. I'm so happy for her, but can't help but think about my angel baby. 

I'm actually feeling pretty great. My hips have been sore, but other than that no complaints.. knock on wood. 

Oh same old. Having a bump does make me feel somewhat better. 

My next appointment is not until July 9th. I probably should call and get the results of my anatomy scan that I had last week, but I also figure if something was wrong they would be calling me. 

I finished my reports today and tomorrow is THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! I can't wait to have 2 months off. 

Sleep in for sure, and then it would depend on my mood, my budget, and the weather haha. Sometimes I like to be by myself and sometimes I like to be around people and would probably choose to spend the day at the beach if it was nice out, or shopping if it wasn't. 
    wildrainbowmockingjay1ginny_203
  • Loading the player...
  • @mrsdrez - Those due date milestones suck. Mine was in March (2 days after my BFP), and one of my closest friends had her baby later that month. I'm so so happy for her, but it definitely brings up even more feelings and what ifs when you see someone close to you with a baby the same age as yours would have been.

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 
    20w4d - past milestones

Same - back pain, exhaustion 

Pretty good now that I am feeling more consistent movement. I don't feel the need to use the doppler anymore

Nope

Well I posted in randoms DH was offered the job he interviewed for. We need to sit down and talk about things tonight. Amongst many other things finding a new OB and ped with no recommendations other than what's online scares the crap out of me. I've always worked in NICU/nursery/mom baby so I've always been able to ask recommendations and find good doctors. I'm going to be so sad to leave my OB. She was almost in tears when I got my BFP (she knew we had just went to CO for our ODWU for IVF) she was so happy for us. Hard to find doctors like that. 

Sleep in and binge watch Harry Potter movies
    *TW*
    [Spoiler]Me:32 DH:32
    Dx: PCOS - on metformin
    DS born 11/2014
    TTC #2
    5 failed IUIs
    1 IUI ending in mc & d&c at 9.5w - girl with trisomy 16
    Pursuing IVF with CCRM - ODWU done - IVF set for May-June
    Surprise BFP 3/5 - Rainbow baby due 11/9/18 - Team Green[/spoiler]