February 2019 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change (6/27)

okayestmom12okayestmom12 member
edited June 2018 in February 2019 Moms

This is for those with a Wednesday due date... Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 20, Feb 27

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite childhood movie?

T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (6/27)

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 6 weeks, sweet pea

2. How are you feeling? tired, nauseated, boobs sore, can't deal with emotions, headache currently

3. Any appointments this week? not until July 9

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I never really understood this part. 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite childhood movie? My Neighbor Totoro

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8 weeks. Baby is the size of a raspberry.

2. How are you feeling? I’ve had off and on nausea and feel like I never have any energy. 

3. Any appointments this week? I had my first appointment and u/s yesterday. Everything is looking great so far, which is a huge relief.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? At my appointment yesterday, I didn’t understand the order they did the testing and the ultrasound. I had to have an empty bladder to do the ultrasound, then 20 minutes later and without much of a chance to drink water, I had to give a urine sample. I know I’m pregnant and have to pee a lot, but that still made no sense to me.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite childhood movie? I always have a hard time picking favorites, but I’d probably have to say the Little Mermaid.

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

7 weeks! Blueberry!

2. How are you feeling?

Overall, pretty great! I've been a little tired and my boobs are a little sore. I threw up this morning, but I think that was because I tried matcha green tea for the first time on an empty stomach? Other than that, no MS! I've been SO HUNGRY lately! There have been a few meals I wasn't too keen on, but I haven't really had any specific aversions.

3. Any appointments this week?

Our first appointment is on Monday!! This is my first pregnancy, so I am obviously a combination of nervous and excited! 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

Just very thankful and trying my best to be patient and trust God! I really like having my ticker change on a wednesday, I feel like having the weekend in the middle of the week helps me to be distracted and not focus on my pregnancy as much - which makes the week go by quicker! I guess I also need to try to be more present and enjoy the moment I am in right now instead of wishing it to go faster.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite childhood movie?

The Princess Bride!!

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 7 weeks.  Blueberry

2. How are you feeling? Completely normal.  No symptoms. 

3. Any appointments this week? No, wah!  I have an u/s on 7/11

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? We're having an appraisal tomorrow and my house is a shithole but IDGAF.  But if the house doesn't apprise at the right price, we're screwed.  Still not cleaning though.  :/

5. GTKY: What is your favorite childhood movie? Aladdin or Girls Just Want to Have Fun or The Secret of My Success or ...  too many!!

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 7 weeks. Baby is the size of a brookesia micra chameleon

2. How are you feeling? I had MS for 5 days starting 6w1d, but felt fine yesterday and today, which is making me really nervous. Still some food aversions though. 

3. Any appointments this week? First u/s on 7/2

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? On “vacation” visiting family this week, but my grandma fell and now we’re dealing with hospitals and assisted living facilities. Very much wishing I was home and getting my u/s today!

5. GTKY: What is your favorite childhood movie? Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure!

• Options

How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

6 weeks, sweet pea

2. How are you feeling? 

mostly okay, bobs hurt here and there, my son threw up today and I felt like I was going to throw up, the gag reflex was strong. 

I went to my first one this past Monday. That’s when I found out my edd is actually Feb 20. The staff was excited to see me. We became good friends the last pregnancy and my son was there because he was home from daycare. He lst his mind seeing me being examined by the doctor and when i peed in the bathroom without him. 

Ready for the second trimester! Its my favorite!

5. GTKY: What is your favorite childhood movie? Cinderella and Wizard of Oz

• Options
    I'm a day late but for good reason: yesterday was DD's 1st bday and my only sister gave birth to her first baby! I am over the moon!

6 weeks, a lentil.

2. How are you feeling?

Totally fine; no symptoms at all and I am lovin' it!

I had a phone appt with a prenatal clerk who asked a bunch of screening questions and scheduled my first appt and US with the midwife. 

I have to wait til 7/25 to see my baby on US! I feel like I'm already chomping at the bit to confirm that LO is a-okay in there!

Hands-down: The Little Mermaid. I loved everything mermaid after that movie came out, I even wanted to be one! 

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options

8 weeks, raspberry

2. How are you feeling?

Nervous due to heavier bleeding

Had hcg level checked on Tuesday, it is rising.  But may call dr tomorrow due to a migraine followed by heavier bleeding.  I’ve been spotting for weeks but this is a little more.

My husband won’t stop with the baby names... most of which I say no to... I love his excitement though

Beauty and the beast

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml