Trying to Get Pregnant

Ovulation bleeding?

hi all! I’m new here! I was active on this board when I was trying to conceive my last child. I’m wondering if any of you have experienced ovulation bleeding before? And what was your experience?

I had my period on June 16th and it was a normal flow and lasted my usual 7 days. I had 2 days of no bleeding (as normal for me) and then all of a sudden since yesterday I have had a fair amount of spotting (completely out of the ordinary for me) it’s not heavy at all like my period but there is pink every time I wipe. I’ve heard of ovulation bleeding but I would think it’s still too early in my cycle for that? I’m also tempted to think it could be AF still but I had no bleeding as normal after a normal length? Has anyone experienced anything similar? 

Thanks in advance for any help! I hope to be able to get to know you all over the next bit! Praying for you all to have a short stay on this board! 
Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
Due 1/21/17

Re: Ovulation bleeding?

• There is a questions thread where you may have a better chance getting answers. Starting individual posts is usually not the norm here. It would be a good idea to lurk and see how the community has changed since you’ve been gone. Lots of things can cause pink bleeding including a yeast infection but I think only time/dr can help you get answers. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @holly321
    I have actually already posted in the newbie thread. Thanks. Also, I’m sorry you’ve been here so long. That’s not lost on me and I didn’t mean to be insensitive. 

@JLaVO888
    i did not see the questions thread but I’ll look again. Thanks! 
    Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
    Due 1/21/17