Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Need Help Decoding my Cycle

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the bump and it's my first time TTC.  I have read about tracking CM and temp charting which I started this month. I was on bc for about 10 years and have stopped march 2018. Now I have approximately 30 day long cycles. I noticed that I did not get EWCM until day 20 of my cycle and now I'm on day 28 and still have EWCM. I have not noticed any consistent shifts in my temp which I take at the same time every morning when I get up for work. My temp seems to bounce up and down a lot. Anytime it spikes up it doesn't stay high for at least 3 days like I see others talking about to confirm that O actually happened.This is the first month I've tried tracking so hoping to either get a BFP or recognize a pattern over the next couple of months. I have worries that I may be ovulating late because last month my first day of EWCM started day 18 and AF showed up on day 30.

Re: Need Help Decoding my Cycle

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    amc772amc772 member
    Thanks for the links, somehow I still managed to start a new thread when attempting to post under the link for the charts lol. Note to self stay away from the pink button.