Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 6/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Tuesday 6/26

• Options

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: undecided

R/R: I'm still feeling a little blue but for sure not as bad as the weekend. DH installed a new shower head so this mornings shower was beautiful. Also just heard a rumor at work that will indicate a promotion for me. Things outside of TTC look good so fx everything comes together.

CS/Q: Still looking good but 6dpo is too early for anything. I'm feeling more crampy and I don't even know how to feel about that. Felt crampy early on last month and it meant nothing. But TW** I also felt it early for the loss**. 

• Options
    marebear15marebear15 member
    edited June 2018

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -3, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 12?? (I've only had one normal length period in the last 1.5 years)

Testing: Probably 10 dpo and if negative, then just wait for AF.

R/R: Had a smooth morning getting to work today. The last few weeks its been getting more and more rushed, so I made an effort to make enough time for everything so we don't start out the morning stressed.

CS/Q: My chart looks rocky but FF finally gave me the dotted crosshairs this morning. Glad to be over here in TWW.

@prpl11butterfly Hope you get that promotion! Things always feel better in TTC life when the rest of your life is going smoothly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly Yay for a promotion! That would be wonderful! 

@marebear15 We had the exact same timing lol. FX for us!

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -3, -2, 0, +1,

Typical LP length: Last cycle it was 10

Testing: We'll see how long I can hold off! We have a get together to go to Saturday so maybe before that? I would love to have a cocktail or 2.. I'm not sure if it's best to avoid alcohol during the TWW or not, but I have been so far this cycle.

R/R: Rant: It's super rainy here today! Rave: It's been fun finding furniture and stuff for our new house! It's definitely helping keep my mind off the TWW. 

CS/Q: N/A

• Options
    @crookshanks10 I don't drink, but my opinion is that it won't make matter if you have a drink. Having your mind occupied is great and I'm really quite jealous of that!

@marebear15 not having a rushed morning is so important. It really sets the tone for how the day will go.
  • Options

@prpl11butterfly I’m sorry this cycle has you feeling out of sorts. FX for you on that promotion though!

@marebear15 being rushed trying to get out the door in the mornings definitely makes me stressed for the whole morning. Yay for a smooth morning today!   

@crookshanks10 decorating and house-stuff shopping sounds fun! We’ve been in our house for almost 7 years and some space could definitely use an update.  

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Typical LP length: 10-12-ish

Testing: planning to wfaf

R/R: Rave: My dorky little heart has been far too interested in the heart rate data my new Fitbit gives me. So far, my resting heart rate seems to be following the pattern expected during my cycle. We’ll see if it continues to hold true. I’m debating upgrading to vip with FF just to get it to chart my rhr.  :#

CS/Q: not temping this cycle

• Options
    @LElkCot the RHR gets me too. I had to take it off my main screen so I wouldn't obsess. But....it went up 1bpm today. I'm certainly not obsessing... FX it holds true for your cycle!
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly definitely obsessing a bit, and may or may not have already googled rhr in early pregnancy... because at 4DPO that's a totally reasonable thing to do. 
  • Options

@prpl11butterfly I had a little light cramping last night too... No idea what it means. 

Can someone tell me what significance the RHR has on fertility tracking? Does it rise along with your temp?

Month/Cycle: 8/4

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 10-11 days 

Testing: Too soon

R/R: Heading to San Francisco tomorrow for a work trip - looking forward to some cooler temps.

CS/Q: Nah
  • Options
    @nomangos23 RHR should follow a pattern just like body temp, lowest during your period, up about +2 from that during FW and then up an additional +1 in your lutal phase. It's not as clear an indicator as temping though. Article about the studies: https://www.livescience.com/59279-heart-rate-fertility-tracking.html 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 the theory is that RHR is another predictive factor on O that "should" track along the same pattern as BBT. I have yet to see consistency to lead me to believe it (yet I still track and obsessively check it *eyeroll at self*). Link below is to my chart, the yellow line in the chart (this and previous 2) is my RHR.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/6c5a2d
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly - i'm so envious of your RHR - mine seems to jump a lot, wonder if it's me or because i use apple watch for it versus fitbit or another tracker. Mine will jump from mid-forties to about 70 during a cycle, and it seems like a huge variance. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -4, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: probably Friday since it’s my day off. 

R/R: Court this morning was continued, which is great because I was totally unprepared. I still have three more court cases this week though. :neutral: Also, my hopes are way too high this cycle and I feel confident that I’m going to be crushed this weekend when I get a BFN. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly FX the cramping is a good sign! Also, I can’t get over how nice your chart looks. I think you’ve inspired me to switch to vaginal temping if this cycle is a bust. 

@marebear15 I always feel like such a competent adult when I manage to get up early and leave with time to spare. Bay Area traffic means you never be know how early that is though lol. 

• Options

@prpl11butterfly Congrats on your promotion, I'm sure it's well deserved! Okay, you must keep me posted about the egg hunt. I'm completely intrigued now. Thanks for sharing with me yesterday. So special <3 

@marebear15 oooh post your chart so we can stalk!

@nomangos23 Love SF, but not their parking prices. It's so beautiful there. Enjoy :)

CD/DPO: 28/10 or 11

Timing: High

Typical LP length: 15 last time

Testing: wfaf

R/R: Busy again

CS/Q: F it
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @suzycupcake Just added it to my original post :)
  • Options
    JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited June 2018

@prpl11butterfly I’m rooting for you like crazy. I’m obsessed with looking at your chart everyday to see if your temps are staying up. FX FX FX

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -4, -2,+1

Typical LP length: ?14

Testing: to early to tell you what kind of self discipline I will or will not have

R/R: first month temping and even though I had several nights I woke up too early so I have open circles it feels good to have he info

CS/Q: I also temp vaginally if anyone considering switching wants another chart to look at. 

• Options
    @TJtheGoat If that we’re my chart I would for sure being keeping th hope that was an implantation dip since they went right back up. It’s so hard not to hold onto any little sting of hope. FX for you as well. I’m going to be stalking y’all so hard. 
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 I have been cramping yesterday and today to where I keep checking for AF every time I go to the bathroom. Last cycle I started spotting at 11DPO, so I should know soon.