February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly randoms (w/o 6/25)

Re: Weekly randoms (w/o 6/25)

• Options
    @becks_726 - Absolutely. We've told our closest friends, parents and our immediate coworkers. Once we see a good heartbeat, I'll be more comfortable telling people about it - I work closely with so many other people and it's been hard not to say something to them too (but they won't have to cover or pick up slack if I need to be out). And we never really announce on social media.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    My scrubs have been getting progressively tighter (also also have holes in the thighs) so I finally went and bought myself some fat pants for work today and I cannot wait to wear these bad boys tomorrow. Full elastic waistbands FTW!

Also - my washing machine is messed up at the same time that my daughter has this awful rotavirus. How is that even fair? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @McKBaby - Now I want pickles.
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    kayjay44 said:
    Now I want fried pickles and mozzarella sticks. 
    I had mozzarella sticks today. Almost got fried pickles though! Regret it now. Can’t get off the couch. 
  • Options
    kayjay44 said:
    Now I want fried pickles and mozzarella sticks. 
    I have TJs mozzarella sticks in my freezer ... hmmmm. 

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    I love fried pickles and motz sticks all year long. Can’t even blame tiny M&M baby
  • Options
    @kayjay44 I'm in the Beaches! 
    ME: 32 DH: 34
    Married: 26/9/15
    TTC#1: 4/16
    BFP: 6/2/2018 | EDD: 2/8/2019
  • Options
    @kayjay44 I'm in the Beaches! 
    I LOVED the Beaches! 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    susykat77 said:
    Why does the Bump app have to suck ass. It hasn’t changed a bit since my last pregnancy. Sooooo annoying. Why are there no notifications? Why is it so slow? Gah!? 
    The slowness and the lack of response from pressing certain features gets to me too.
  • Options
    susykat77 said:
    Why does the Bump app have to suck ass. It hasn’t changed a bit since my last pregnancy. Sooooo annoying. Why are there no notifications? Why is it so slow? Gah!? 
    The slowness and the lack of response from pressing certain features gets to me too.
    Yep. It’s always sucked. Even when I was on it with my first and it was entirely different. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @susykat77 It suuuuucccks for sure! I could put up with the glitches if I could get freaking notifications!

H informed me he’s early car the next couple of days so he needs to go to bed early. When I said OK he said “Thanks for being so understanding, I really appreciate it.”

Are you kidding me? Having an excuse to go to bed at 7:30/8 once we get the girls to bed is a dream come true!
  • Options
    Agree re: TB app being the literal worst. The lack of notifications annoys me more than it should. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    okayestmom12okayestmom12 member
    edited June 2018
    My day is being spent outside watching my kids and their friends on our water slide. While it is literally the best $400 we’ve ever spent, I really want to go inside and turn on the tv to kill my kids brain cells so I can nap. 

I also really wish I could Ubereats a bagel. Random. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    Work is boring me. It’s not that I don’t have work to do it’s that I don’t want to do any of it. I could also feel this way because the only thing standing between me and vacation is this 10 hour work day. 
  • Options
    @madreofdragons - I didn't really stop after DS was born. That big ass head ruined me.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @kayjay44 Preach, sista. My body will never be the same after DS. Ever. 
  • Options
    Oh I still sniss a lot. My kid has my big noggin. Just was the first time since getting KU this time. :D  
  • Options
    Something I was never prepared to have to deal with: blow out diapers and early pregnancy. Let’s just say I’ve now lost my breakfast and lunch today. 
  • Options
    Sooooo I know we were talking about Handmaid’s Tale last week. And I just watched this weeks episode and cried my eyes out. Good lord. Elizabeth Moss can act her pants off. 
  • Options
    My husband just changed firms which means new insurance. So now I’m going through the excruciating process of having to call all 100 of my medical professionals to make sure they’re still in network. So far I’ve talked to one and it was success.

Also, had an appointment for my thyroid today so they drew blood and I have to go back on Friday for an u/s. My OB seemed to think I developed hypo which isn’t a surprise since I have tumors on my thyroid that are monitored every year. Hoping to get answers ASAP to make sure baby stays healthy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    Thinking of you @rachstar18 ❤️
  • Options
    Good vibes headed your way, @rachstar18 <3 

T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    Fell asleep on the couch at 7:45 last night.  Not even sorry about it.  
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    Good vibes @rachstar18. That's a lot to deal with! Be kind to yourself. 
  • Options
    @antera23 I am with you. I leave for vacation Saturday and this week at work, when I just want to cruise to Friday, I have had multiple last minute meetings scheduled, phone calls. How about let me take a nap and stop asking questions??
  • Options
    I need to hang out here more often. I feel like I’m missing something when someone has a million lovetits and others have none. I was pretty active in my first bmb but we’ve transitioned to FB and I spend a lot of time there. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PizzaMonster3 - Same. I wasn't super active with 2.0 after my loss between 1.0 and 2.0 because I didn't want to go through a loss and leaving a BMB again - this time, I was ready to come back and meet a new group. I'm still super active with J14 which is on FB now.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Something I was never prepared to have to deal with: blow out diapers and early pregnancy. Let’s just say I’ve now lost my breakfast and lunch today. 
    Feel you. My daughter just got over a 6 day stretch with rotavirus.. it was rough on both of us.
  • Options
    Freakin dog. Big dope sat on the remote an hour before I was planning to get up. The sound bar turned on, kid woke up.  :s
  • Options
    cmjenkies said:
    Feel you. My daughter just got over a 6 day stretch with rotavirus.. it was rough on both of us.
    We made a deal that DH changes all poopy diapers when I got KU with 2.0 and it's never changed. Thank god. I BF for a year with both kids, so I say it's a fair trade.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @adough27 Hahahaha! Im glad you understand! I made it to vacation without any of my clients going into crisis so I’m pumped! I hope the days fly by for you and people leave you alone! ;)
  • Options
    @kayjay44 one was too many for us.  :D
  • Options
    @kayjay44 Spearmint has the cutest stuff. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    McKBabyMcKBaby member
    edited June 2018
    I'm in the foulest of foul moods.  Like don't even come near me because I swear I'm about to smash in someone's face with a hammer.  And it's not even my kid's fault! So yeah, it's a been a good day.  

Edit: Because I can't effing spell.  

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19