FFFC 6/15

Whatcha got this week?*
*Not guaranteed to be flame free.
Me: 32   DH: 32
BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

Re: FFFC 6/15

• Loading the player...
  • @pourmeamocktail yaaas! amazing! the hiding and the mints... yum! 
    Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• Our dog is a strictly outdoor dog. He comes in on cold winter days and winter nights, but even that is in the daylight basement we don’t use as living space. He’s a lab, he used to be a “normal” indoor dog before dd’s diagnosis and first hospital admission. Technically, there is no research showing having a dog is a risk to cf, but dh just couldn’t stomach the risk, and my house is ssoo much cleaner now...

when we go on vacation we leave him with friends who keep hom inside with them. I feel guilty he gets it better w them than at home. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• stothistothi member
    @nlc8424 omg. Are you my twin? Were we separated at birth? I could have written that post. 
    For me the only thing is that I HATE doing dishes. Hate, loathe, despise, do not want to be in charge of dishes. But I'm so soooooooo picky about them! Well, I don't think I'm picky. I just want them to be actually clean, but I swear my definition of clean does not align with others' because I constantly find my self rewashing things.
  • @stothilike how does one not see when there is grease, or crumbs, or whatever still stuck to the dish? 

I don't mind doing dishes, I like having my hands in water. And I like really clean dishes. But I hate repeating something that could have been done well in the first place.
  • @magnolia209 

My BFF got me one of these:
    https://www.amazon.com/Hooded-Towels-Babykiss-Assorted-Designs/dp/B078GLMC1W?keywords=KissBaby&qid=1529106313&sr=8-2&ref=mp_s_a_1_2

In this print: 
    https://www.amazon.com/Bear-Hooded-Baby-Towel-Washcloths/dp/B077X1CVTP?keywords=KissBaby&qid=1529106243&sr=8-6&ref=mp_s_a_1_6
  • @klj0228 guilty about the dishwasher too. 

Ok maybe I should just admit I'm a huge control freak in most areas of my life.
  • @klj0228 +1 to not trusting people who don’t like animals. I will never in my life understand it. 

@nlc8424 +1 to being a control freak. I think we may have bonded over that at some point already :D
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• @klj0228 +1 to the animal comment. 
  • I totally turned off the dishwasher and reloaded it last night when dh wasn’t aware... he had cleaned up the kitchen and started it, which was great! But, our dinner dishes were still on the table, and were totally gonna fit, and I hate dishes in the sink in the mornings. 

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• stothistothi member
    @EErin86 yes!!! And can we please all acknowledge that cooked on, dried hard, crusty egg will not come off in the dishwasher? Don't play like it will. We all know that has to be scrubbed off.
  • My husband refuses to "waste"dish soap, so pretty much every plastic thing he washes I have to wash again because it's still greasy. He'll just put them away. But currently, we're a family of 4 with no dishwasher...so I still get frustrated if I end up doing too many loads in one week. Like the last seven days I did 8 loads and he did 2 (we had a party last weekend-it was more dishes than usual, and I had to make up the difference...even though he got to skip out on all cleaning and a lot of set up!!!). He didn't understand why I was angry. 

I hate re washing dishes, but I'd rather wash his plastics again than have things be that unequal. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Forgot to add: we do cloth diapers, cloth wipes for the whole family, cloth napkins, etc and I have to wash that load of dirty stuff every other day, and due to quantity of wipes it's a lot to fold, but I don't hate folding, and my husband isn't fanatic about how it all get folded and organized (I totally care how rectangles get folded, because I want the  folds on the same edges...), so I don't let him help with those at all. I don't get angry about that though. 

Post birth I'll probably let him help for a week or two. 
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I should probably be flamed for this. Or maybe I just feel guilty. I have only taken my prenatal vitamin maybe 20 times this whole pregnancy. Usually i forget but then i made a point to put them by the coffee maker and by my toothbrush and I still dont take them. Not sure why. 
  • nackienackie member
    @ellbeedee first trimester I took them less than half the time cuz swallowing them made me gag, but even now some nights I just don’t have the energy to take them. Kind of pathetic that I literally lack the energy to swallow a pill, but there it is. I figure with the amount of folate fortified foods out there, as long as I’m eating lots of fruits and veggies baby will probably be ok. I do feel guilty about it though 
  • @ellbeedee I put mine on my nightstand. So before I go to bed I make sure to take my vitamin, aspirin, and allergy pill. It’s the only way I can remember. I was doing okay at first with it in the kitchen by my coffee, but started to slack so I moved it.
  • stothistothi member
    ellbeedee said:
    I should probably be flamed for this. Or maybe I just feel guilty. I have only taken my prenatal vitamin maybe 20 times this whole pregnancy. Usually i forget but then i made a point to put them by the coffee maker and by my toothbrush and I still dont take them. Not sure why. 
    I only just now ordered a second bottle of prenatals and my first was only a 60 days supply... Oops. I was just too nauseous first trimester to get them down most of the time. I'm actually doing great now... At the very end of the second trimester... Better late than never?
  • My midwife has me on a cocktail of vitamins due to previous pre term baby and propensity towards UTI and yeast. So I have 5 pills and 4 chewable cubes every night. Luckily my nausea was light and ended early, and most of the pills didn't start till 14 weeks. It's hard to forget about taking them for me-I'm ordered to take before bed. We have "custom zoned AC" which is my fancy way of saying 4 window units to cool off on house-it otherwise reaches 90+ inside for days on end, and no one sleeps. So when I go to turn AC on like 30 min before bed I take pills and chews, then brush teeth. 
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker