December 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check in w/o 6/13

Yo Yo! Moving right along here- hope you're all having a great week :) 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? 

4. Any appointment updates?

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 

6. GTKY: what's the best date you've ever been on? 

Re: PGAL Check in w/o 6/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Hollyyyyy  we just heard  it at the appointment. I forced myself to wait to buy one until after we heard it at the office, since I was worried that if I wasn’t able to find it on my own yet I would stress too much. Now, I am hoping to feel movement in the next few weeks, so I think I am leaning toward not getting one. I change my mind fairly often though, so who knows.
  • Options
    @artemis618 For $20 it sounds like it was well worth it!
  • Options
    @lexidawg Happy birthday!
  • Options
    morgantumorgantu member
    edited June 2018
    Omg @texas_t that sounds like the perfect date! 

@artemis618 and @lexidawg your birthdays sound awesome! I hope I have one that exciting on of these years!

Eta: happy bdayyyyy! 
  • Options
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @lexidawg!!

Oh oops - I think that (the sushi/trapeze/dinner) was my 38th birthday - it was my first one with DH.  My 40th birthday was also last year, and DH did literally nothing (was afraid I’d be tired because we’d just gotten back into town or something like that).  I went and had dinner with my twin brother.  I’d been through 4 egg retrievals that year and didn’t much feel like celebrating anyway.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @Hollyyyyy I haven't heard/seen baby in 3 weeks either, it sucks.

@artemis618 congrats on your milestone and passing the glucose test!  I hope it's smooth sailing from here on out for you (hopefully with no more spotting).

@lexidawg happy birthday!  I hope the 25th is here before you know it.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options

I am 12w and 4 days.  I'm the most pregnant I've ever been...yey! 

I've been feeling just ok.  Have been having severe nausea in the mornings, which is fairly new.  I'm also always out of breath.  Other than that I'm great lol

I'm always anxious...pregnant or not.  So i sorry myself about nonsense.

I have an appt next week.  But...I was able to hear the heartbeat 3 weeks ago at my appt.  That was awesome!

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 

I actually just started a new job with my God-mother, at her insurance agency.  So that has been great.

Years ago, when my current BF and I went to dinner . But afterwards we walked at the Inner Harbor (Baltimore) for hours and talked.  It was perfect weather and laid back.  Loved it!
  • Options
    . How far along are you? Any milestones? 12w1. Almost out of the 1st tri! Yay! And I’m pretty sure I’m feeling tiny flutters every once in awhile. Get them as I’m laying down for bed a lot

I feel good when I am home. I get sick at work. I’m wondering if it’s the febreeze we use after a stinky patient. 

I feel great for the most part. I check on baby a few times a week. So fun to see them kicking and flipping in there. I start to get a little panicky thinking about baby’s arrival and how those first few months will be. My son was super hard and my husband and I struggled with him. For a long time I didn’t want another baby because of how rough that first year was. I just hope and pray this baby is different!

4. Any appointment updates? One next week! Just a check in. Nothing exciting.

Finally got a completion date for our new house so we are listing our current house next week!! My MIL is driving us CRAZY!! She is a type A perfectionist and she has this laundry list of crazy things we “have” to do before we list. Our house is going to fly off the market. Homes are getting multiple offers. We could literally not even clean our house before our open house and we’d get full price offers. She just WONT drop it though.

This past fall for my husbands birthday I took him to our Alma Mater. We walked around campus then redid our first date. Went to this cute Italian restaurant and then went bowling. It was fun to reminisce about everything we were thinking/feeling that night!
  • Options
    *whispering* Hey @morgantu , should we remind people what PGAL means in next week’s thread? Ladies who I don’t think are PGAL keep chiming in... (as evidenced by milestones and anxieties that aren’t loss-related) Maybe bring back the old “what makes you PGAL” question for a week or two?
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    15 + 4 weeks still a while to go till I pass my milestone

Great lately on a stomach protector/strong antiacid which has stopped my puking this time.

So much anxiety going to my first appointment alone tomorrow and I am so scared for bad results. 

Tomorrow I am going for an anatomy and placenta scan at the high risk hospital by myself. Hoping everything is good and to maybe see the gender.

I lifted my 6 yr old brother about 50 pounds on monday because he was hurt and I wasn't thinking my back has been hurting since then and my FH demanded I spend the days in bed taking it easy. This is hard because we move to our apartment soon and all i wanna do is pack and plan. I am worried i hurt the baby as well and its driving me crazy not knowing.

FH and our second date which lasted 12 1/2 hrs we went for breakfast and hikes and trails and cafes we learned so much about each other and we found a lot of similar interests. When he dropped me off that night we both felt the day was too short and ended up calling each other as soon as he was home so we could just keep talking to each other.
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango yep, I was thinking the same exact thing this morning! We'll put a 're-intro' question in. And maybe put the tw back at the top for a couple weeks. We do have a lot of new ppl since we dropped it in the beginning 

• Options
    @echo-charlietango also, i meant to say good luck this weekend! Sounds like a busy couple days but you guys are pros so I'm sure you have it down to a science! Can't wait to hear how it all goes! 
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango Good luck with the move!

@kchiquita20 Those newborn days are so tough. My DH and I really struggled in the beginning, too. Fx this time is easier for both of our families, since we know what to expect.
  • Options
    @morgantu @katy0990 Thanks ladies!
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    12+1! No more milestones, passed my previous ones. 
    I’ve never had strong symptoms. That said, I was a bit worried last week *possibly TW/possbly TMI too-bleeding* I had red bleeding last week, but it turned back to old blood within a few hours. I had brown spotting for days after that. We found baby on the Doppler and baby sounds fine. *end TW* (do we need TW in PGAL thread? The whole thread is potentially triggering, because of pgal brain)
    Was a bit stressed out due to the above, and I had a huge health insurance problem where I effectively didn’t have coverage, but I got that straightened out last week. Phew. Better now.
     I went in for an emergency doppler (they said they weren’t too worried based on my symptoms, but that I could go in for peace of mind- so heck yes I went in), we pushed my next appointment back another 4 weeks, but it’s more like 4.5 weeks because the front desk lady suggested I come back at 16 weeks, that way it sets up the following appointment nicely for the anatomy scan. I’m a bit anxious because it’s so long to go without hearing baby again. I can’t feel the baby yet, and I’m not really showing, and I’m not feeling sick, so I’m in a weird “don’t drink beer or eat that” limbo. 
    Busy summer approaching. My friend is staying with us for most of the summer to attend a program she was accepted to. She’s my friend that I was ttc with ***real TW time, m/c*** she had a missed m/c at 12 weeks (part of why I was freaking out so hard when I started spotting last week). We are sad for her, she is happy for us of course, but naturally more sad for herself too. I want to be a gracious host while she is with us (we planned this a long time ago), and I hope being around me doesn’t bum her out. ***end TW***
    Idk, we go out to dinner at times, and see movies, go to our local comic con, etc, but we’ve been living together (just the two of us) for 8 years, so we honestly we don’t really think of them as “dates”. We should try to make more special dates when we have kids and will really need alone time again. We are drowning in alone time right now. Before we were technically coupled, our first real “date”, I think, was our community colleges production of the Vagina Monologues, so that was, um, memorable and a bit awkward. 
  • Options
    @tumbleweed-1 Re:tw  we talked in the verrrrrryyyyyy beginning of this board about TWs being understood and not necessary. However we've had lots of new people the last few weeks, so i think next week i will put a general TW on the top of the thread. I think it's still fine to leave them off in the responses. All thoughts and opinions on this are welcome. Want to make this a comfortable space for all of us. 

Re: your friend- i'm sure you are more than accommodating of her feelings and that's all she can ask of a friend. Even the fact that you are sensitive to it and concerned for her is more than a lot of friends would do, so I bet she appreciates it
  • Options
    @tumbleweed-1 I am sorry you were bleeding, but glad all is well. That I’m between stage is so hard. 
  • Options
    DS laid on my side/stomach this a.m. (he's 51lbs) and flipped me out some, but had a good appt today. Anatomy scan in 2.5 weeks!
  • Options
    @fernsy, yeah, I waited for the prenatal until I was almost 14 weeks. I'm a very regular at a small studio, so I know once I went, it was all over as far as keeping it a secret. But I really wanted to talk to the teacher about what to avoid as I get into the 2nd tri. She essentially said only avoid backbends in general and anything that is uncomfortable. 
    So as far as regular classes, I really do whatever fits my schedule lol. This week i went to and open vinyasa, a foundations, and a heated power vinyasa (it was hard). The biggest thing for me is just being very aware of getting too hot or dizzy and taking a break! And all my belly core muscles are totally gone lol 
  • Options
    appointment yesterday did not go well.  I'll update in a post when I'm feeling up to it.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
     @coco2787 Oh no!! We are here when you are ready to talk about it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @coco2787 I am so sorry. Thinking of you.
  • Options
    @coco2787 I’m so sorry you didn’t have a good appointment. We’re here whenever you need us.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @coco2787 sorry to hear that. Take your time but know you're being thought of and we're here <3
  • Options
    Super late to the party...

I am 14 + 6. Seven weeks past my last loss. 

Tired and bouts of nausea with some vomiting. 

I have been doing exceptionally well up until yesterday. I started worrying about the baby. I have to keep telling myself if there’s no bleeding or cramping everything should be ok. Tomorrow at 4 cannot come fast enough. 

I have an appointment tomorrow fx that everything goes well. 

Not much really going on. Barely starting the process for looking for a home. Hoping we can find something before the baby comes. 

There have been so many with H. Most memorable is our first date. He surprised me with tickets to see a sold out show for the Fela musical. 
  • Options
    fernsyfernsy member
    @coco2787 thinking about you.