Baby Names

Need Help With Baby Boy Name!

Hi baby name gurus! It's been awhile, but I am back and found out I am pregnant with baby boy #2, due in November.

I already have Atticus Townes, and it's the only name we ever considered for a boy.  I was thinking that #2 was going to be a girl, and already had a name picked out.  But it's a boy, and we are at a loss for a name.

Some ideas that I have had: Ezra, Wilder, Langston, Truett, Truman, and Rory, but I haven't had that a-ha moment like I did when I decided on Atticus' name.  First and middle name ideas would be much appreciated!
Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
"It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

Re: Need Help With Baby Boy Name!

• Holden
    Heath or Heathcliff
    Barnaby
    Edmund
    Byron
    Sullivan
  • I do like Ezra and Rory with Atticus. 

Edwin
    Victor
    Felix
    Gideon
    Warren
    Winston
    Bernard
    Emerson
    Terrence
    Lawrence
    Walter

• Loading the player...
  • I am a sucker for Rory... I wanted to have my Victoria have the NN Rory but it never happened.
  • @Tawny87, yes, I love Rory. Mainly because it means "Red King," and I have red hair, so he could quite possibly have it too. I just worry that it might be too hard for people to pronounce.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Love Rory! I can’t imagine it would be too hard to pronounce, my friend Rory is now 36 and he has never had anyone pronounce it wrong

I also feel it’s the best of yours listed and it had a cool not overly used like atticus feel

• mb0112mb0112 member
    I like Rory and Ezra.  Atticus and 

Felix
    Dean
    Micah
    Orson
    Xavier

• Atticus is a very strong name. I would stay away from Rory for this reason, as it seems much softer and more playful (Rory's brother should be named something like Cary or Sean). Ideas for your boy that are as strong as Atticus:

Cassius
    Apollo
    Magnus
    Lucian
    Finnegan
    Axel
    Xavier
    Tobias
    Otto
    Dominic
    Titan
    Augustus (Gus is a cute nn)