November 2018 Moms

Cerclage and bleeding

Has anyone here had a cerclage done? (Cervix sewn shut) I had it done 2 weeks ago. Surgery went good but 2 days ago I started bleeding really bad. Went to the hospital and they said it's from scabbing and the irritation from the stitches. Can anyone relate and have a good outcome? I'm 16 weeks 1 day with a baby girl. Been on bed rest for 2 day and will continue until bleeding stops. 

Re: Cerclage and bleeding

• there’s a cerclage thread in this group with a few moms who frequent it, you may have luck posting this there.

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12729349/all-about-cerclage#latest

hope the bleeding stops soon for you.
  • Just to add to what @highsteaks said, @mrssnyder83 if you haven't done so already please make sure to read the pinned thread ***READ FIRST*** posted towards the top and intro in the pinned thread "Introduce Yourself Here" also posted toward the top of the page. 
    I see based on your post history you haven't posted much since 2015 and a lot has changed since then.  We tend to keep a more tidy/organized board and less one-off threads so that we can more easily get to know one another.  As @highsteaks said there is an already started thread regarding cerclage on the first page.  I'm sure you can find other ladies with similar or past experiences there.  I hope the bleeding issues resolve quickly and that you join us in some of the other threads!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV