Trying to Get Pregnant

(Re)Introduction: Back in the TTC game **ADDED TO INTRO THREAD**

kaymiller913kaymiller913 member
edited June 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hello, hello! I've been a member of The Bump forever, but it's been a long time since I've been active, so I thought I'd better reintroduced myself. I'm a STAHM to an almost 3 yo girl, Nora, and a just turned 1 yo boy, Benjamin. I'm 26 and Hubs is 29. We live on a ranch in central Montana.We decided this would be our 1st cycle TTC #3. For now we're being fairly "casual" about it, so I haven't invested in OPKs or a basal thermometer (yet). My cycles are still irregular from nursing our youngest, so it's been an interesting experience trying to navigate that. While I'm looking forward to adding to our family, my pregnancies have been challenging. The most serious complication being, Cholestasis of Pregnancy. We've been extremely fortunate to have not suffered a loss due to the condition, however it's always in the back of my mind. I hope I can integrate myself into this community with you ladies, and hopefully add to your conversations in a positive and helpful way. Good luck to all of you on your TTC journeys!!

PS: I went over the community rules, and I don't believe I added any details that would be offensive or hurtful to anyone. However, if you feel that I did, please let me know so I can be more conscientious in the future. It's impossible to make everyone happy, but when it comes to something as emotional and difficult as trying to have a baby, it's important to understand the struggles of others and realize, sometimes the most innocent of comments can add insult to an already injured heart.
Married: September 13, 2014
Me: 26 DH: 29
DD: August 4, 2015
DS: June 2, 2017
TTC # 3

Re: (Re)Introduction: Back in the TTC game **ADDED TO INTRO THREAD**

• Hello, hello! I've been a member of The Bump forever, but it's been a long time since I've been active, so I thought I'd better reintroduced myself. I'm a STAHM to an almost 3 yo girl, Nora, and a just turned 1 yo boy, Benjamin. I'm 26 and Hubs is 29. We live on a ranch in central Montana.We decided this would be our 1st cycle TTC #3. For now we're being fairly "casual" about it, so I haven't invested in OPKs or a basal thermometer (yet). My cycles are still irregular from nursing our youngest, so it's been an interesting experience trying to navigate that. While I'm looking forward to adding to our family, my pregnancies have been challenging. The most serious complication being, Cholestasis of Pregnancy. We've been extremely fortunate to have not suffered a loss due to the condition, however it's always in the back of my mind. I hope I can integrate myself into this community with you ladies, and hopefully add to your conversations in a positive and helpful way. Good luck to all of you on your TTC journeys!!

PS: I went over the community rules, and I don't believe I added any details that would be offensive or hurtful to anyone. However, if you feel that I did, please let me know so I can be more conscientious in the future. It's impossible to make everyone happy, but when it comes to something as emotional and difficult as trying to have a baby, it's important to understand the struggles of others and realize, sometimes the most innocent of comments can add insult to an already injured heart.
    Welcome back! We actually don't do our own threads for intros anymore. There is a weekly thread for newbie intros. 
    Me: 31 Husby: 36
    Married May 2014
    TTC # 2  Since December 2021
    Baby girl W born 2/2021
    Our journey so far...
    (tw loss & infertility)
    Diagnosis: Poor Egg Quality 
    Working with an RE since March 2016
    2 failed TI cycles
    3 failed IUI cycles

IVF Feb - April 2017
    23 eggs collected, 20 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 4 day 3 blasts, 3 day 5 blasts, 1 PGS normal
    Transferred 1 PGS normal embryo 4.12.17
    BFP 4.21.17
    MMC due to small gestational sac 6.8.17

Our adoption journey:
    12.25.18 Agency picked and apps submitted!
    5.1.19 Adoption on hold so we can buy a house! 
    1.1.20 Homestudy process started
    3.14.20 First social worker visit
    5.25.20 Homestudy Approved & Submitted to Agency

6.1.20 Surprise! Positive pregnancy test!
    Healthy baby girl born 2/10/2021

• See, I already did it wrong!! I'll try to find it,  thank you!
    TTC # 3
  • Loading the player...
  • @tamalahoops I'm not seeing a new thread for this week. Is it appropriate for me to start one, or should I wait for a more established member of the board to post something? Maybe just jump on the post from last week? I feel like such a newbie, I've been out of the game for too long!
    TTC # 3
  • @kaymiller913 You can either start this week’s thread yourself or use last week’s.  It’s really up to you  :)

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @lulu1180 Thanks! 

TTC # 3