Trouble TTC
Options

New here (Losses mentioned)

Hi I am new here. I am Janetta. 41 years old. Married to my husband for almost 19 years and trying to have a baby that long. Got married October 23, 99 and pregnant 1st time Feb 2000 and tested end of Feb when I was throwing up while out of town for grandmother's funeral and m/c on March 1, 2000 at around 7 weeks. No pregnancy again until August 2002. Found out about that baby one day before hubby's birthday on September 29, 2002 when I took a home pregnancy test cause of feeling sick for weeks at same time every night. Then, m/c that baby on october 17, 2002 a few days before our anniversary that year. Then, got pregnant third time in May 2005 and found out about that baby on night of June 12, 2005 when I took a digital hpt after getting to cd40 something in cycle and then went to ER on June 14, 2005 when bleeding started. Had a bad experience with ER doctor that day. Then nothing happened for years even though we weren't preventing so in January 2010 first saw a RE and did testing on us and then preceded with IUI's and second IUI worked in April that year but ended in 4th m/c on May 12, 2010. took a few months off of the treatments and then more IUI's in 2010-11 and testing. and then did foster care classes in 2012 but that didn't work out after we finished the classes. Then, had 5th loss in 2015. Didn't even know I was pregnant that time until loss happened on March 23, 2015 and hcg from ob/gyn almost a month later confirmed it. Then, saw a new RE in 2016 and did more testing on me and found out some things that other RE didn't test for and stuff. 

Re: New here (Losses mentioned)

• Options
    @drewsdarlin so sorry for the rough journey you've been through, I can't imagine how difficult it must be.  Hopeful this new RE will be able to provide answers and a positive result for your family.
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • Options
    @drewsdarlin so sorry for the rough journey you've been through, I can't imagine how difficult it must be.  Hopeful this new RE will be able to provide answers and a positive result for your family.
    We only saw the new RE two times in 2016. Only option was IVF but not good percent he gave of it working and our insurance doesn't cover the infertility stuff.