January 2019 Moms

Anybody else measuring much further behind? *tw: miscarriage*

lizztheolizztheo member
edited May 2018 in January 2019 Moms
I should be 6 weeks 5 days so I went in for an ultrasound today to check viability(two previous miscarriages). The ultrasound put me at 5w2d and all they could see was the gestational sac. My midwife said I have to wait two weeks to get another to determine viability. I’m trying to not freak out but I’ve been feeling like something was off for over a week, I don’t really have any symptoms.
Pregnancy Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anybody else measuring much further behind? *tw: miscarriage*

• I haven't gone in for an ultrasound yet still have to confirm my pregnancy but try not to worry.  Maybe you miscalculated your LMP I didn't have symptoms with my son until the 2nd trimester and am 6 weeks and have none at the moment either.  Goodluck
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m glad you posted separately. Your post may have been lost in all of the other updates, and now I know to keep you in my thoughts. Waiting is the worst!

Im measuring a couple days behind, but I’m definitely not letting it worry me. If you’re indeed measuring 5w it could be why you’re not feeling any symptoms. 

Hugs. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AshVA said:
    @CurlyGirlyGirl The board has topical threads for a reason. If everyone posts standalone threads about their individual concern, the board will be a cluttered disaster and it is much more likely that individual questions / concerns will be lost in the shuffle. 

That said, OP, sorry you're going through this. If your expected measurement is only based on LMP, however, you could easily have ovulated later than you think. Hopefully you will see good progress at your next appointment. 
    Just noting that there are a number of posts on this first page alone that could have fit under a topic thread, but you chose for some reason to only point this one out. I appreciate the need for organization, but also deeply appreciate when there is a mama in need of reassurance when they are worried. 
  • I’ve been on the Bump/nest/knot/gbcn for quite a while. I totally get the need for norms, but also hope that if I posted a sensitive topic even within the proper thread, that it would be met with sensitivity. 

I wish the OP well. Seriously. 
  • Ash, thanks for the early reminder - message boards aren’t for me in dealing with internet strangers. And I’m definitely not the only person that changed usernames, but thanks for caring enough to search my history so you could tell me how inactive I am, lol. Wish I had that much time on my hands. 

Best of luck with everything. 
  • Well, she came here to stir the pot. Her intro post called these boards crazy, so she wanted crazy. I think she was just a troll