November 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 5/30

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of:
11/7
11/14
11/21
11/28
And the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Are you/will you be a SAHM or continue working after baby is born? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 5/30

• How far along are you? How big is baby?  14 weeks (yay 2nd trimester, finally!). Babies are the size of peaches or house mice (seems like a big size difference there).

Appointments this week?  None for 3 more weeks. 

Symptoms?  Feeling flutters. I look HUGE....thanks 3rd pregnancy/twins. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Rant: I definitely have a sinus infection, but my OB didn't feel it warranted antibiotics so I'm just hanging out in agonizing pain.  Rave: Popsicles, I love you. 

GTKY: Are you/will you be a SAHM or continue working after baby is born? I'm currently working. Leaning towards continuing to work, but evaluating whether minimal take home pay after daycare costs is worth it or if I should stay home and do some freelancing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lostarz14lostarz14 member
    edited May 2018
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks. Magic eight ball, navel orange, Haas avocado.

Appointments this week? 
    none

Symptoms? 
    Ugh. I feel worse this week than I have all pregnancy so far. I was super tired the past few days, my stomach is not so good and I'm feeling more nauseous. I also had a mild headache for like 2 days. What the hell 2nd trimester!

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    It is hot as hell in my office.

I have to work, I'm the bread winner. Even with 2 in daycare it wouldn't make sense for DH to quit either. We get a pretty sweet deal on daycare costs though (I work for the government/Army).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    16 weeks - avocado, can of pop, chipmunk, action figure (the comparisons are always so weird)
    Appointments this week?  
    Nothing for 2 more weeks
    Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Nada...
    I will be working. Can't be homeless with two kids ;)

17 weeks! Pomegranate, which is weird because last week it said avocado and in my mind an avocado is bigger than a pomegranate. 

Appointments this week?  
    No. Itching to schedule my anatomy scan though! I haven’t seen the baby since 7 weeks! 

Symptoms?  
    I feel okay. My hips hurt especially when I’m sleeping, and lots of back pain. Feeling like I have finally started to pop a little and actually look pregnant. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I found an adorable bathing suit that will work hopefully all summer! Which is great because it’s hot as hell here already. 

Working. I admire everyone who is a SAHM because I couldn’t do it! DH had a stay at home mom and I made sure I was very clear before we got married that I planned to keep working if/when we had kids. 

14 weeks, peach sized 

Appointments this week?  
    Sevond appt coming Tuesday, hoping we can tell gender 

Symptoms?
    heartburn
  • How far along are you? How big is baby?  18w! Artichoke, Sweet Potato, Croissant, Sugar Glider

Appointments this week?  Nothing until anatomy scan in 2 weeks

Symptoms?  lightning crotch! heartburn, back pain, moody

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: Are you/will you be a SAHM or continue working after baby is born? I SAH. I intended to go back to work after DD was born (I used to be a teacher), but then we moved and I just never did. I still think about it though, so maybe some day. Overall I'm pretty happy at home though.

15 weeks. Orange or a magic 8 ball
    Appointments this week?  
    Just the dentist. I have a cavity and they wanted to wait until I was out of the first trimester to treat it.
    Symptoms?  
    Feeling good this week actually. A little bit of cramping and sore breasts.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Has anyone found somewhere to buy maternity shorts that are neither frayed nor super matronly? Everywhere I tried is sold out.
    I'll continue working.
  • @susan112118 (lurking) look at gap.com. if you’re between sizes, size down.
    17 Weeks! Pomegranate, I believe. 

Appointments this week?  
    I wasn’t supposed to have one but ended up going on today with cramping. Turns out I was slightly dehydrated. Doing much better now but I was so freaked out earlier. Baby is ok and I need to be better about drinking more water especially in these 90 degree days. 

Symptoms?  
    Lightning crotch, vivid dreams, cry easily. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My appetite is back!!! Woohoo! 

I would love to stay home but I will go back to work after my leave is up. I’m hoping to go part-time soon. Working full time with 3 munchkins is going to be tough.