Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 5/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What hobbies do you have?

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Monday 5/28

• Options

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing:  High 

Typical LP length: Well it was 13 before treatment. Maybe there’s an adjustment when a break is had and trying naturally. 

Testing: wfaf 

R/R: I’m wfaf at this point. Temp dropped this morning. It was 68 degrees in the house when I usually set the thermostat for 72 before bed. I’m not sure it really matters that much. 

CS/Q: Is it supposed to drop below the cover line to signal af?

I like to sew. I recently picked up learning the acoustic guitar. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options

@suzycupcakesome people gave a gradual decline (I tend to do this) and some have a sudden plunge below CL. I am not sure how much the temp in room affects BBT. I know it does, but just can say how much.

Month/Cycle: 10/7

CD/DPO: 20smthng/6 or 7

Timing: good or high depending 

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Think I finally settled on next weekend.... I don't normally test early but this weekend allows the best opportunity.

R/R: I got nothing here right now.

CS/Q: Nope. Still not opening my app.

GTKY: What hobbies do you have? I don't really have any. I was beekeeping last year but put that adventure on hold for this year.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month: 1/1

DPO: no idea of CD bc I still haven’t had a period since having my IUD removed but I had a very positive opk and I’m pretty sure I O’d yesterday. So 1 dpo 

timing: pretty good

Typical Lp: 13 ish days

Testing: probably 10 dpo 

R/R: it’s been a great long weekend and I’m super dreading going back to work tomorrow.

Q: nothin 

GTKY: I love to cook and I’m obsessed with decorating shows. 

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: cd 25 / 5 DPO

Timing ; medium i am not 100% when I Od 
    Typical LP length: 13 days 

testing: waiting for AF to be late  

R/R: not sure what this is

CS/Q: none

GTKY: What hobbies do you have? Knitting , practing soccer with our ds. Swimming 

• Options
    @suzycupcake My temp always drops before AF, but whether it drops below the coverline varies.
    @prpl11butterfly I've always wanted to try beekeeping! How was your experience?
    @Erinm278 Glad you had a great weekend! If you don't mind, could you put your siggy pic in a spoiler? We typically try to avoid pics of kids on here.
    @bean1818 R/R is rants/raves. Are you using opks or bbt to track O?
    -----------

Month/Cycle: 15/17 (2 benched)

CD/DPO: 19/5dpiui

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 13 days, but on progesterone

Testing: Beta 6/4

R/R: MH and I had a pretty lazy weekend, which was nice. We also got our garden planted yesterday, so I'm pleased with that! I kind of have to get back to work tomorrow, but I teach and it's summer, so work is pretty minimal right now.

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY: What hobbies do you have? Not enough! I read and crochet, but really when I have free time I tend to just watch Netflix and play stupid computer games. Suggestions for new hobbies are welcome!

• Options
    navetenavete member
    edited May 2018

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/8-11

Timing: Variable. If 11DPO (-3, -1, +1), if 8DPO (-2)

Typical LP length: New to charting so not enough history to determine...probably 14?

Testing: I’ve already tested the last three days, doh (all BFN). Will test again June 2nd & 3rd bc we have social events scheduled for the weekend, and then just wait for AF after that.

R/R: I’m amazed by what our bodies can do, and how we can learn to understand our fertility. I always thought only doctors could tell me what was happening in my body. I wish I had learned this long ago, but I’m so grateful to everyone here who is willing to share their experiences and knowledge.

CS/Q: This is my first month charting, and unfortunately I didn’t temp until CD20 so FF didn’t detect ovulation. I thought there was a high chance it was on CD13, but I had spotting on CD16 so I’m wondering if that was my actual O day? CP doesn’t seem to support that though so I’m a little puzzled. The most recent CM is probably inaccurate (I’m still learning to differentiate between the types).

Nothing consistent; I get really excited about something then lose steam quickly. I would like to change that. In the past I was really into photography and writing; it’d be nice to revisit those.

• Options
    navetenavete member
    @suzycupcake How did you hide your chart under the “Spoiler” tab? I’ll go through the newbie info again to see if I can find the answer; I hope I’m not breaking any rules by posting it as it is now
  • Options
    You're fine @navete It's not a requirement. If you wish to put it in a spoiler, tap/click the photo on your phone/desktop, scroll up and tap/click the little paragraph symbol in the format tools menu, select spoiler and voila! You'll know you did it right because, a gray box will appear around the outside of the image. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    navetenavete member
  • Options
    Yay you did it!  :#

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @darkstar42 thank you! I am using opks and just started using the Ava watch which is supposed to track bbt 
  • Options
    @darkstar42 sorry about that..fixed!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!