January 2019 Moms

AMA Check-in 5/27

Hey old lady friends. Let's pop those old lady fingers and dish. 

1. How old are you and how old will you be at your due date?

2. How far along are you? How big is your baby? 

3. Questions, Rants, Raves? 

4. What's happening this week?

5. Are you a FTM, STM, mom of angels?

6. GTKY: What are your Memorial day plans (in the US) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: AMA Check-in 5/27

• 1. How old are you and how old will you be at your due date?
    36 and 37

7 weeks today. I kind of love that I have ticker change on a check in day. 

I went postal on my husband and kids. My house has been a wreck because I've felt so awful. So I rage cleaned because why am I the only one that will clean? Then I got dizzy and nauseous and that pissed me off more. I asked DH to finish and he didn't. So I rage cleaned again six hours later. Then went a little nuts saying how I'm not the irrational one he needs to accept responsibility. My kids have been cleaning their room all day. I can't help or I will lose it and I don't want to be that mom.  

Hopefully my first actual OB appointment. I may rage on the nurse if I don't get in.

This will be number 3 and I have 3 angels. My kids are seven and almost five. 

I hope to finish cleaning and doing laundry. I have to go to Target and return some shoes I bought for DD though. Exciting stuff over here. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • @sparkymcgeee SAME here. My house is wrecked and no one helps. This morning my SO sat there and the kids trashed the place, the little one colored on the chair and herself and just says 'go show mommy' while I'm asleep. Rage face. But it's only a short period of time right...like a year. Ha ha

1. How old are you and how old will you be at your due date? 35 , 36 (in a week!)

2. How far along are you? How big is your baby? Almost 7 weeks

3. Questions, Rants, Raves? I'm so so tired and I feel like everyone else around me thinks it's fake. I have only told one person but the BF keeps telling people. My appt isn't until June 19th and I'm not sure I can keep quiet that long.

4. What's happening this week? Just being sick and tired ha ha

5. Are you a FTM, STM, mom of angels? This will be my third, crazy. Never planned for three

6. GTKY: What are your Memorial day plans (in the US) we're just being lazy. We went to a local park that got a new playground and it was perfect for my 20 month old. Maybe the beach tomorrow if I'm up to it.
  • Loading the player...

36, 36

5w1d

I also rage over the epic battle of keeping the clutter under control. @sparkymcgeee and @molosmiles

I swear to god my middle is bigger, along the belly button line. Pants/shorts are uncomfortable if I button them. My weight is the same and I have problems even first thing in the morning with the pants button. I'm assuming it is bloat, but also paranoid I'm already expanding out. I might need to start doing the hair tie thing around the button this week.

Also, I still have 3 more weeks before my first prenatal and I'm struggling with worry that the baby is growing ok and also worries about twins. My maternal grandma had twins (stillborn) and another female relative on that side had 3 sets of twins, no single babies at all. I worry about all the extra risks for multiples.

STM

Low key right now. We had memorial day parties on Sat and today, so probably going to relax and maybe go to the pool.
  • 1. How old are you and how old will you be at your due date? 36 will be 37

2. How far along are you? How big is your baby? 7 weeks 3 days

Rant/rave: My husband got very last minute tickets to go to the Celtics playoffs game tonight. We were at a family get together (his fam) and his cousin got a call about them last minute. they were like little kids asking his wife and me if we minded if they went. I said of course, but then was left with packing up our kiddo, all our crap, driving home and doing bedtime while he got to hop into an uber and head off into the city. Only a little jealous. 

My little guy’s 4th birthday is Thursday! 

STM (see above) and we had one loss. 

6. GTKY: What are your Memorial day plans (in the US) Hectic weekend for us. Yesterday was my little guy‘s fourth birthday party, so I am exhausted from that. Today we went to a small family get together. Tomorrow we’re taking our son to edaville amusement park (it’s basically Thomas the tank Land). He has no idea so it should be a fun surprise. 

Pregnancy Ticker

35, 36

8 weeks 7 days 

Im so tired of being so tired but I feel ungrateful and like I’ll jinx things if I complain, even though I know that’s not really how that works. I mopped the floor the other day I felt so ~accomplished~. I saw on article on the Bump about something like “can I wear perfume while pregnant” and that’s just fuggin ridiculous 

nothing exciting. I need to get some new face wash from LUSH and I’m going to get a scrubee which I 100% recommend if you have very dry skin 

STM + 1 early loss 

kidlet went to the gparents and I’m watching Riverdale season 2 on Netflix (awww yesssss definitely too old to be watching this garbage but here we are) and maybe I’ll go see Deadpool 2 

36. EDD is currently 1 day after 37th bday so we'll see when LO wants to show up. 

6+4

Just trying to keep my sanity together!

2nd ultrasound Thursday and I'm getting more and more anxious waiting for it to get here. 

FTM and 1 MMC

Went to some family's today and grilled  burgers and visited. It was a good afternoon. 
  • @ChasingTheDog I love Riverdale too! You are not alone. Ha ha ha

I probably watch more teen dramas than I should.
  • libertymomrnlibertymomrn member
    edited June 2018
    1. I am 34 now and will be 35 when I deliver.

2. I am around 6 weeks along. I don’t do ultrasounds, so I have no idea how big my baby is.

3. No questions, rants, or raves yet. We’ll see if that changes once I start to show and have to deal with people’s reactions.

4. Nothing happening this week. I will probably wait until closer to 12 weeks to get into see my midwife. For now I’m just taking prenatal vitamins and drinking high protein breakfast smoothies in the hopes it will help stave off morning sickness. I get more chill with each pregnancy.

5. Baby #4 for us. We have a 10 year old, a 7 year old, and a 3 year old

6. For Memorial Day, we met my side of the family at my dad’s gravesite. We ate donuts (my dad’s favorite food) and reminisced about memories of my dad and also just chatted. My dad passed away a year ago in March. It’s really hard to know that he will never know this baby, and that this baby won’t get to have all the fun experiences my older ones got to have with Grandpa. My dad was an amazing dad and an even better grandpa. He did tend to disregard my dietary requests regarding giving my kids healthy foods when they were over at his place, but no grandpa ever love his grandkids more, and my kids knew and felt it.