December 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms w/o 5.27

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms w/o 5.27

• @Whitmore1027 so funny. I used to always sneeze in 3s but at some point that stopped. My daughter always sneezes in 2s. These patterns are so interesting!  
  • I cannot take this evening nausea anymore. I've been feeling pretty good during the day but the nausea at night is still so bad. I'm 14 weeks on Tuesday, can this please lift already??? Jeez louise.
  • Loading the player...
  • I tried to stop my unisom b6 combo. This was not a good day. Had to take zofran twice. Back to the combo tonight.
    @maureenmce with my unisom b6 I only have nausea (and vomiting) at night. It sucks, but better than day time in my opinion. At least I can vomit at home. I’ll be 14 weeks Thursday. 
  • I cannot take this evening nausea anymore. I've been feeling pretty good during the day but the nausea at night is still so bad. I'm 14 weeks on Tuesday, can this please lift already??? Jeez louise.
    So I’m debating whether or not it’s better to be having nausea all evening (this pregnancy) vs 8-11 am (last pregnancy). I mean, it’s awesome that I’m not running out of the room to puke at work, but I wind up missing time with my family because dinnertime onset nausea. The B-6 helps a lot so it’s more nausea than vomiting, but still.