November 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 5/26

good morning ladies! I know the weekends are busy, but hopefully we will get some more active posters in Saturday’s, even if you’re late!

This is for those of us with a due date of: 11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 11/24.

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments/updates this week? 

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: How did you meet your SO?
nws

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 5/26

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 17. One says game controller, one says pomegranate and the daily tip says he’s as tall as a box of Kleenex. 

2. How are you feeling? I had another pretty good week. However sciatic nerve and round ligament pain were hardcore this week. I stand all day and work is getting a little rough. 

3. Any appointments/updates this week? nothing going on this week. 

4. Rants/raves/questions?  I will rave this week about my company trying to be more family friendly. They will give us 100% of our pay now during our 6 week leave and two extra weeks of vacation. So I officially decided I’m taking 14 weeks after baby comes and I’m so happy about it! Having 8 weeks a full pay is way better than 6 and 70% I had last time. We saved a good chunk of our tax return already to be able to afford the 12 weeks so this was just an added bonus!

5. GTKY: How did you meet your SO? he was my neighbor. We lived in a fourplex of apartments but I honestly had no idea. I moved in in November with my son who was 9 months old and after my nasty divorce so I didn’t leave my house hardly ever until summer when it got nice. Then when we were outside we finally met. At first I was just good friends with his roommate but almost a year later the rest was history! We just celebrated 10 years together <3
    nws
  • Options
    @ashkee05 That must be so hard to stand all day at work. Lately I've been alternating between standing and sitting at my desk because doing either for too long starts making me uncomfortable. Congrats on the 8 weeks of full pay for maternity leave! That's amazing; what a blessing. I'll have 6 weeks of paid leave, then I'm going to take two weeks of unpaid. Congrats on 10 years too.  <3

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 18 weeks. Baby is the size of an artichoke, a sweet potato, or a tall frappuccino with whipped cream.  :D 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Good! Some of my energy is coming back which has been really great. I've been able to get a ton of cleaning done as well as cooking some good meals. My RLP is pretty painful at times, but that's about all the symptoms I have right now. 

3. Any appointments/updates this week? YES!!! My anatomy scan is on Friday! I cannot wait to see that this baby is healthy, and I'm so excited to find out if DD is getting a little brother or sister. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? My allergies have been terrible this week. Ugh! We have no plans this weekend, so I'm excited to just hang around the house. We may go to the pool for opening weekend too. 

5. GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We met in a computer class we were both taking for work. He started talking to me and hanging out with me during breaks, but I was so painfully shy and it took me a while to realize that he was interested. He asked me out on a date and the rest is history! This November will be our 9 year anniversary. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @offtoneverland a tall frap actually sounds really good lol lol  congrats to you guys on 9 years too! It will be kind cool to have a new baby to celebrate with! I scheduled our scan to find out boy or girl on our 10 year anniversary and that was fun <3

i am jealous, I wish we had a low key weekend, but it’s my mils birthday today, a festival is in town and I have inventory Sunday. I just want to be lazy lol 
    nws
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    16wks! Size of an avacodo
  • Options
    @ashkee05 I hope work goes well today! Hopefully you're able to relax for a bit afterwards. I agree, I could really go for a tall frap with whipped cream!
    @lesmolka Welcome! It looks like the Bump cut off the rest of your post. Did you use an emoji from your phone? If so, that may be why the post was cut off. TB only allows you to use its own emojis. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3