December 2018 Moms
Options

Fit Mom Friday

2»

Re: Fit Mom Friday

• Options
    10+3 today and I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks. In my defense my DD was sick for 3 weeks so I didn't want to take her to the daycare and spread her germs. Pre-pregnancy I was going to the gym 4 days a week, I was in better shape than before I had my DD. I need to get my butt in gear! I vowed I would remain fit during this pregnancy hoping it would help me in the third tri and delivery (I was so out of shape during my pregnancy. I have been going for walks a lot as well as gardening and chasing after an almost 2 year old. I'm hooiho when my energy comes back I'll be back in the game. @omnommer I've done PiYo a couple of times and loved it! Thanks for the temonrem of itsi existence! I'll have to check it out again!
  • Options
    ActivebabyActivebaby member
    edited May 2018
    I did 2.5 miles today, so I’m happy with that. I did some ab work too. I have a hernia above my belly button - I hate it - thanks ds2. I’m thinking it will get more pronounced as this pregnancy progresses. I want to get it cosmetically fixed after ds3 is born.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made an account & bookmarked Fitness Blender! Too bad they don't have any pregnancy-specific videos, but adjustments to avoid lying on the back, or twisting the torso should be easy enough to modify on the spot. I suspect that I'll really enjoy the site more PP, so I can sweat without worrying about infant care. Thanks ladies! 
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @runrinserepeat Awesome job!

I packed my gym bag but forgot it at home.  It should still count.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    ebk20ebk20 member
    Woohoo! I just finished a body pump class and it felt great. I'll be 12 weeks Friday so I'll have to start modifying anything laying on my back.
  • Options
    2.9 miles today! Slow, but constant run. Beat I’ve done in a couple months.