November 2018 Moms

Tuesday ticker change (5/22)

A little late!!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday ticker change (5/22)

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 13w1d today, baby is the size of a lemon

2. How are you feeling? Well, I thought I was rounding the corner but a smell in the bathroom this morning set me off so badly that I threw up for the first time in my entire pregnancy :( Plenty of gagging/dry heaving before, but this was a first for me. I threw up like 10 times.

3. Any appointments this week? None until June unfortunately

4. Rants/raves/questions? My friend is definitely on the cusp of becoming a bridezilla, 13 months before her wedding. Not looking forward to spending my Memorial Day weekend driving up to Massachusetts to go dress shopping three days in a row. 

5. GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Pizza, hands down :) 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 16+1 (filling this out late). Baby is an avocado!

2. How are you feeling? I feel ok. I've had stomach pain all week, but I think that has cleared. I also am switching my workout schedule to try working out in the mornings now to see if that helps alleviate any of my headaches.

3. Any appointments this week? Just left my 16 week appt! Everything went well. They took lots of blood for all sorts of testing. And I heard baby's heartbeat (149). I can't believe the next time I go in is for the 20 week u/s!

4. Rants/raves/questions? The last week of school for my kids is such a zoo! I feel like I need to clone myself this week to get to everything.

5. GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? This is tough. Really good pizza is high up there on the list, but so is some kind of mexican food. I can do some damage to queso. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    15+1 baby is the size of an orange!
    2. How are you feeling?
    Overall feeling pretty good, energy is finally coming back and I’m able to eat again!
    No appointments this week, but our Harmony Test results all came back normal, so I’m excited about that!
    I’m super excited that my husbands school trimester is finally over after tonight!! No more 18hour days alone with 2 kids!
    5. GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
    This is sooo tough for me, I love food! Probably salad, because there are so many options! Warm, cold, pasta the opportunities are endless!
  • meg1115meg1115 member
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15 w,1d, baby is the size of an orange

2. How are you feeling? Mostly ok. Ive been having stomach issues off and on and have been headachey the last few days. Also pretty regular heartburn. 

3. Any appointments this week? None. Got the results for NIPT and everything was normal so that was a relief. Also found out we're having a boy! 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Finally have a beautiful, sunny spring day here in NYC! The last few weeks it has rained nearly everyday. 

5. GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Going to have to go with tacos, yum! 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    13 weeks (technically since it's Thursday I'm 13w2d). Babes the size of a lemon I believe

2. How are you feeling?
    Exhausted still. Nausea is letting up a little but it's still around more than I'd like

Not this week. Im supposed to have a midwife appt next Wed but I'm trying to see if I can switch it to Monday so I won't have to close the shop. 

5. GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be
    Probably curry (butter chicken is my favourite, but there are so many different types of curry and different ways to prepare it that it would take awhile to get sick of it) or currywurst. Sooooo gooooood. 
  • the-lothe-lo member
    edited May 2018
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 16. Baby is the size of an avocado.

2. How are you feeling? Great. Headaches have returned but otherwise I'm good.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/raves/questions? What counts as a backbend? Definitely not upward facing dog right??

5. GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Tacos. FO SHO.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 13w2d.  Baby is the size of a lemon.

2. How are you feeling? . Overall, I'm feeling great, but starting to be concerned about the frequency of my migraines.

3. Any appointments this week? I met with my OB and it was a normal chit-chat appt.

4. Rants/raves/questions? I find out this weekend what we are having a gender reveal.  If I have another child, I won't put myself through the torture!  I'll find out immediately and share the news via a scratcher card with everyone else.

5. GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?  Sushi or Steak.  Its a tossup.
    Me: 43  Hubs: 42 
    Married My BFF 3/22/10
    3 Beautiful Girls: 17, 21, 23 (previous marriage)
    Tubal Reveral: 10/12
    Ecoptic: 3/13 (Lost Right Tube, Left Tube Blocked)
    IVF #1: 3/14  = BFN 
    IVF #2: 3/15  = BFN
    IVF #3: 6/15  = BFN
    FET#1: 11/17 = BFN
    Endometrial Scratch: 2/18
    FET #2: 3/18  = BFP! 
    Pregnancy Ticker