September 2018 Moms

Product Spotlight 5/21: Cloth Diapers & Accessories

2»

Re: Product Spotlight 5/21: Cloth Diapers & Accessories

• @BusinessWife very cute!  We just have all our CDs in a drawer so no one ever gets to see them unless baby is pantsless (decent chance if the weather is nice) or they’re doing a diaper change. 
  • Thanks!  The plan is to use the cubbies just for aios and maybe covers, but I'm a little nervous already about finding drawer spaces for all my prefolds, fitteds, covers, wool, AND CLOTHES...  :# Hoping the cubbies make it all a little more manageable, plus I already know I'll have to be on top of rotating the sizes out as things no longer fit... wish me luck!  lol @nackie
  • Loading the player...
  • @BusinessWife the cubby idea looks so cute!!! I like having a bin/basket by the changing table so if something no longer fits it's convenient to just toss in
  • I have a huge stash (now, because 2 in cloth), and I have all the one size stuff organized into the cloth/cardboard folding cubes on the shelves under changing table, except for a few that are at our secondary changing station in living room. The newborn stuff is on a wall shelf and some in two different secondary changing places (living room plus our master where baby will sleep). Once baby is out of newborn, the pretty shelf in the room for them get other decorative stuff for them. But, we use mostly flats and covers, and they don't look pretty on shelves, nor do they stack up conveniently on them either.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker