December 2018 Moms

STAYING SEXY

ugh omg so I need advise! I’m 9 weeks pregnant and have No interest in intercourse what so ever. My husband is always complaining about how I don’t be waiting to please him anymore and I don’t dress up sexy anymore or anything!! I keep telling him well look I don’t feel good and I just don’t want to be kissed or or anything so get over it I’m pregnant. 

What at are you guys thoughts? Is anyone else dealing with this?

Re: STAYING SEXY

• @echo-charlietango OMG. lol The pleasure-bot comment.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like your man needs to grow up. I went thru a period in time while pregnant with my first that I did not want to be touched whatsoever. Even someone brushing up against me made me cringe. It passed though, and hopefully it'll pass for you also. But, regardless your SO shouldn't be relying on that as a part of your relationship or be complaining about trivial things. You're growing a tiny human. 
    Image result for jackson april gif baby
  • Pregnancy sex is the best sex! 
  •  I'm throwing up literally daily and super constipated so to be 100% honest we haven't had sex in about 7 weeks and i am lucky my husband is being totally understanding. Marriage goes through times like this and I'm sure in a few months you guys will be back in a normal routine. Men really don't understand what we are going through and honestly they can suck up the lack of sex part, which to me is the least they can do because they don't have to be pregnant.