Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 05/15

meri-macmeri-mac member
edited May 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: "Which would you rather be if you had the choice--divinely beautiful or dazzlingly clever or angelically good?" - L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Re: TWW Tuesday 05/15

• meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited May 2018
    Month/Cycle: 16/13

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -3

Typical LP length: 14 or 15

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Not feeling great today. A mix of headaches, fatigue and generally icky feeling. The last one may be from the lady in our waiting room who was chewing her gum so loudly and sloppily that I nearly threw up. Where were you raised?! Close your mouth!! My fiance is home tonight so I will at least get to have dinner with him which is a rare occurrence.

CS/Q: -

GTKY: "Which would you rather be if you had the choice--divinely beautiful or dazzlingly clever or angelically good?" - L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Dazzlingly clever for sure. I am in awe of eloquent and intelligent people. A friend of mine just got his fourth master's degree; this one is in counselling. All of his qualifications can't fit on his business card anymore!
  • eleven_eleven_ member
    @meri-mac Sorry you aren't feeling great today. I also have the worst headache and I just want to go home and curl up in my bed. I love you GTKY question today. I would also choose to be dazzlingly clever. I work with people who are working on getting their third master's and I'm just over here feeling proud of my little B.S. degree :D Your dress is absolutely stunning BTW and such an amazing price! My dress looked similiar to yours, but was shorter in length and I also paid less than 500. I can't imagine spending thousands on a dress you will wear one time!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @meri-mac Ah, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Hopefully you get to spend some much needed quality time with your love tonight to make you feel better. 
    PS your dress is beautiful!

Month/Cycle: 11/12 (benched a few)

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: nope

R/R: Just stopped in to see if my MRI results had arrived at the doctors office, of course they have. But they will not give me a copy and I will need to wait until my appointment on Friday to know what is going on. The wait is killing me. I also seem to be having a rather clumsy day today. 
    Rave: DH made me a really awesome lunch today.  :)

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Dazzlingly clever. If you are clever, then you can be both beautiful and good too. But smarts always wins for me. 
  • @eleven_ & @nitnat007 Thanks ladies! I can't wait to wear it. If it wasn't with the seamstress, I would be wearing it everyday! I agree with you eleven_ on spending too much money on a dress. It is foolish!

@nitnat007 I'm sorry about the waiting. It sucks. I have no patience anymore and am itching to get answers. What was the lunch? I am starving right now!
  • @meri-mac He made me a great mixed greens salad with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, topped with a honey Dijon dressed. With left over bbq pork chop and basmati rice from last night. It was really yummy. 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -3,-1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: 12 dpo

R/R:  Just having a blah day today... pushing through it.

CS/Q:  I stare at my chart too much knowing full well it will tell me precisely nothing right now.

I'll go with angelically good, it'd be nice to feel like a genuinely good person all the time.  I could still have fun though, right?  
  • Month/Cycle: 16/8 

CD/DPO: unsure

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length:  15 days

Testing: bfn a few days ago, I will retest soon.  I think AF is due any day now.

R/R: I feel so much better this cycle not payig attention, I think I will keep doing it until I go see the doctor in a few months.i have generally had pretty clear o signs, so at least I will have a general idea of what is going on

CS/Q:none

I feel like I should pick angelically good, but that sounds a bit boring, lol, so dazzingly clever it is.

• @nitnat007 I'm sorry you're having to wait for your test results. Sometimes I feel like waiting is the worst part. The lunch your husband made sounds super yummy! 

@holly321 I'm glad you're feeling better this cycle. Putting focus on other things can definitely help during this waiting period. I'm trying to be better about it this cycle too!

@Sparty18 Sorry you aren't having a great day today. I hope it gets better this evening and tomorrow! I stare at my chart way too much too!  :D

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22 / 3 DPO

Timing: -2,0,1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Way too early.

R/R: It's supposed to rain all week and I can tell it's coming because the weather triggers my migraines. I've had a bad headache the past two days so just trying to keep it under control. Our yard and garden definitely need some rain though. It's been scorching hot the past week.

CS/Q:

Dazzlingly clever. I could use that to be successful at whatever I put my mind to.
  • @Sparty18 I hope your day became less blah and that today is better. Of course you can still be a good person and have fun :smile:

@holly321 When I took a month off from The Bump I felt better. I certainly missed the support here, but I wasn't driving myself crazy with all the Google searches and over analyzing. Sorry for your BFN. Fx for your next test!!

@littleredm I hope you feel better soon!
  • *lurker*
    @meri-mac it's nice to see another kindred spirit on this board.:)