Options

Friday Ticker Change 5/11

This is for those of us with a due date of:

11/2
11/9
11/16
11/23
11/30

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What are your Mother's Day plans? 
Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Friday Ticker Change 5/11

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15 weeks! Baby is the size of an apple or orange.

2. How are you feeling? Good. Getting my energy back, and the nausea has mostly been at bay. I have been feeling pulling and RLP, but I'm happy to know it means baby is growing! 

3. Any appointments this week? I had one yesterday! I met Dr 2 of 3 in the practice and he was great. So far I like them both and hope I like the third as well! Baby was hiding but we heard the heartbeat which was 160. Next appt is the Anatomy Scan June 5th, which DH is coming to!

4. Rants/raves/questions? I have a ton of work rants. Today at work could go one of two ways and I am really hoping for the better. DH is worried about me stressing about work because "Stress is not good for the baby!" Fingers crossed for a good talk with the boss today! 

5. GTKY: What are your Mother's Day plans? We are going to dinner with my parents, MIL, and Uncle-IL. I might treat myself to a mani/pedi for Mother's Day this weekend too, depending on how things go. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member

13 weeks!  Lemon or jalapeno.

2. How are you feeling?

Physically, I'm good, other than having sinus pain and a fun outbreak of acne (which I basically never get except when I'm pregnant).

Blood draws on the 17th for my NIPT and general overall blood counts.

I'm just feeling so blah this week mentally I don't like it.  I can't seem to get out of this funk.  Something's got to give because I can't keep doing this for a whole lot longer.

Probably going out to dinner.  Maybe a movie if there's something work watching playing. 

We're going to have to celebrate on Saturday, though, because we're planning on taking the twins to the zoo on Sunday unless something changes (we were going to do it the other way around, but we're supposed to get thunderstorms on Saturday, so no zoo that day).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MojieJo I'm so sorry you are feeling bad.  Did you end up switching your meds around? I wonder if that is effecting you?  Also B vitamins are a mood stabilizer upper so if you were on B6 and stopped that might be it too.
     I've been in a funk too, and really dont have any reason why, just blah.

12 weeks, plum

2. How are you feeling?
    crappy.  I'm  crabby and feel grumpy instead of a cute bump.  I'm  nauseous still and have a terror of a headache which I think is actually a pinched nerve, occipital  neuralgia.  And...my libido is like nil  and its usually great during pregnancy I'm  so sad. 

NO! 
    My FIRST appt was supposed to be Tuesday but she changed it to late next week.

See above two answers haha.

Just Sunday going to moms then dinner with MIL kinda grumpy about that too.  I just want to nap.
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited May 2018
    @bqtmom25 I ended up deciding to cut my dose in half.  Still waiting to see the MFM (they still haven't called to set up the appointment and they don't deal with patients calling them directly for a first visit) but that's the lowest I can go and still have it be a therapeutic dosage level (100-300mg is considered therapeutic for bipolar), so I'm trying to compromise.  I'm hoping that I'm doing less (potential) damage to baby while still being able to function, albeit not at an optimal level.

I've been thinking the same thing, though.  I'm clearly not myself.  I'm not sad, just dampened.  I can live with it, but it's not fun.  I think it's a combination of my medication being less effective at this dose and just generally being tired and worried about some things that need figured out before baby arrives.

I take a B complex multivitamin (P-5-P) that does help with my mood somewhat (going on that and folate helped me get off antidepressants, probably because of how my MTHFR mutation affects me), so I think it's keeping me a little more level than I'd otherwise be, but it's not enough to balance out the effect of a halved dose of my mood stabilizer.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(