December 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker (EDD 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/24, & 12/31)

So I’m lazy and just used the GTKY question from Sunday...
How far along are you? How big is baby?

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  

Any symptoms yet?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: How many kids do you ultimately want? How close are you to reaching your goal?

Re: Monday Ticker (EDD 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/24, & 12/31)

• Options
    So I’m lazy and just used the GTKY question from Sunday...

I’m 5 weeks. The baby is the size of an Appleseed!

Friday!

Any symptoms yet?  
    My boobs are sore,  I was constipated before starting to take colace, I am tired, and have felt nauseous on and off.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I took my second graders on a field trip to the zoo today and my principal called a child who I had told could not come due to behavior and told him he could come without even checking with me. I am so frustrated! I know I have to keep calm for the baby, or else I probably would have lost it! 

GTKY: How many kids do you ultimately want? How close are you to reaching your goal?
    We would love to have 4! This will be #2, so almost halfway there!
  • Options
    Oh jeez, I just remembered I go here. 

How far along are you? How big is baby? 8 weeks today, the size of a raspberry (or 0.63", .04oz... not that I'm paying that close of attention or anything)

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  Apparently today. The intake nurse two weeks ago was all, "no u/s until 20 weeks" and my OB today asked, "do you want me to quick scan you?" Um, sure, why not?! So she spent a lot of time showing me around the inside of my ute. It was splendid. 

Any symptoms yet?  Plenty, but strangely I don't feel pregnant really. I'm so disconnected from this pregnancy, and it feels awful to admit, but it's just so hard to believe that we're actually doing this again. I figure this will change once I can feel the baby move and/or once I've got a real bump. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? nothing I can think of at the moment. 

GTKY: How many kids do you ultimately want? How close are you to reaching your goal? Um, I think we're good with 3 (which is what this'll make)? It took a LOT of hemming and hawing to decide that we wanted another one. I don't know where we'd put a 4th in our tiny house anyway. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    beccaneubeccaneu member
    edited April 2018

7 weeks, size of a blueberry 

May 10.

Any symptoms yet?  

Tender sore breasts, bloating, gas, and my skin is breaking out really bad (not sure if that’s the hormones or the fact I had to remove a bunch of stuff from my skincare routine - probably both)

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I hate not being able to take ibuprofen, my headaches have been killer.

Just One, so assuming all goes well, we’ll reach it in December.
  • Options
    6 weeks, battleship peg. 
    20 weeks - it's not even scheduled yet, but that is when it will be. 
    Any symptoms yet?  
    Fatigue and just general wretchedness. Also with the gas, bloating and constipation, which is causing abdominal pain. And then I spiral into cramp vs gas land. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My 15 month old wakes up between 4:30-5:30 a.m. and it's making me real nervous about adding a newborn to my already demented sleep schedule. I know I've got 9 months to get BB1 sorted out, but it feels hopeless right now. 
    Two has always been my ideal. My husband has said three in the past, but I think he is coming around to the idea of two. So we could be done in December! 
  • Options
    @beccaneu re: headaches, have you tried taking a Tylenol and a can of coke (or some other small caffeinated beverage)? I generally find Tylenol useless and miss ibuprofen, but Tylenol plus caffeine seems to do the trick for me. 
  • Options

9 weeks +1 day today, size of a cherry

It was April 23.....next one will probably be 18-20 weeks. I’m going to do NIPT this week so probably won’t get the 12 week enhanced one. 

Any symptoms yet?  

Gross. I was nauseous 24/7 until I started Diclectin. Other than that, I’m exhausted and unmotivated to do anything. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I took this week off work to study for part of a licensing exam - and the studying is essentially non-existent so far. I have a bad feeling I’m about to flush $2500 down the toilet.... Also, I saw my family doctor yesterday who told me to gain “5 pounds” during my pregnancy. Get fucked. How am I supposed to do that.....also, your scale is wrong, so I’m buying my own from Amazon. ALSO, at least 15 pounds of my current weight is constipation from my prenatal vitamin, so I should get credit for that. 

I think probably two. I grew up in a family of 8 and my husband is an only child, so we understand the pros and cons of both.....having a big family is super fun though 
  • Options
    @ay-eff Tylenol is normally useless for my headaches and I generally avoid caffeine all together, but I’ve never tried the two together so hey it’s worth a shot! Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 4w2d (I am due beginning of Jan but we may have a planned c-section on Dec 31st, sooo just in case I'll be posting here! :)

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  May 25th! I'll be 7w4d.

Any symptoms yet?  Some nausea occasionally. Tiredness (falling asleep around 8:30pm hah). Lightheaded, Thirsty.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rant: I am currently working part-time at PetSmart (Sat and Sun), and my manager keeps asking me to work when I am unable to, and it's getting annoying. He knows my availability. I don't know why he thinks if he just asks enough that I'll say yes. (I am a SAHM when H works, so I can only work weekends, and occasionally after he gets off work.) My manager keeps wanting me to do overnight shifts during the week, and NO I can't because I have to be conscious to watch DS the next day. Rave: I had my first appointment yesterday and all looks good! They are testing my HCG and Progesterone and Thyroid, and I should get those results in a couple days.

GTKY: How many kids do you ultimately want? How close are you to reaching your goal? This is a good question. So, I have one 20 month old. Before I had kids, I wanted 2. Now that I have 1 kid, I want like 5. But I guarantee you, once I go through this pregnancy, and newborn stage, I'll be back to not wanting anymore. Until this baby is about a year, then I'll probably want more. It's true what they say about forgetting how bad pregnancy can be, and the no sleep for months stage. lol. But once I stopped BF my DS at around 14 months, my hormones switch and I wanted another baby SO BAD. I am sure that will happen again!

Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 7w2d size of a blueberry.

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  Next Tuesday. This may be my only one, so I’m excited!

Any symptoms yet?  #allthesymptoms

Rant/Rave/Questions? Currently wish my almost two year old would go to be. His floor bed (crib mattress) sucks.

Um. It was tops 4. ::shrugs shoulders::

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker