Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW FRI-YAY 4/27

gorgeousarielgorgeousariel member
edited April 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: As the last human on Earth, what would you do?

Re: TWW FRI-YAY 4/27

• Happy Friday! I'm so happy to go here now :)

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -2, -1, +1. Wish we would've HIO on O day, but it only takes one, right!

Typical LP length: 10ish

Testing: No plans to. I know as soon as I POAS the universe laughs and AF shows up.

R/R: Rant: No rants today! Rave: We have a contractor coming to our new house tomorrow to see about renovations! Super excited about that and to keep things moving with the buying process.

CS/Q: None at the moment! 

GTKY: As the last human on Earth, what would you do? I guess I'd have to learn some survival skills, quick! Haha.
  • Month/Cycle: 25/17

CD/DPO: 27/15

Timing: very good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: wfaf today, tested at 11 and 13 dpo and got bfns. Will test tomorrow am if she doesn’t come, but I’m not too hopeful. 

R/R: Rave: Friday!!!!! Rant: DH got home late every night this week from social events/gym etc. and now he won’t want to go out or do anything tonight. I feel kind of left out because I was basically home alone all week. 

CS/Q: lookit those temps fall :(
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63ab54

GTKY: As the last human on Earth, what would.ypu do? That sounds very lonely. Try and find a dog to keep me company?
  • Loading the player...
  • @lin0442 Boo for your falling temps. But, you're not out till you're out! Keeping my fx for you! I hope your DH will want to do something tonight. I understand how that is! 
  • Month/Cycle: 9/6

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Mid may. I try to wait until AF is a full week late. Only think that changes that is migrane attack requiring the heavy meds.

R/R: No rant. Contractor came last night, said addition should be peice of cake, very standard. Now to apply for loans.

CS/Q: At only 4 dpo, still nothing exciting. Though was surprised to not have my usual estrogen surge dip that I usually have at 4dpo. 

GTKY: As the last human on Earth, what would you do? Well, I don't think I'd want to live out my life alone, so I may try to survive and find others. I'd do a ton of reading to keep my mind occupied.
  • Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 
    23/8

Timing: poor, pretty much missed fertile week with -4 and +1

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 
    With how poor our timing was I’m really not too obsessed with testing this month. Totally going to WFAF. Bahaha

R/R:
    Sorry I’ve been MIA. I’ve been trying really hard to be less obsessed with TTC and one of the things I’m doing is cutting back on TB. Thought I would jump in and say hi to you lovely ladies! I got a random email from an old employee at my current job who works for Argonne now. She pretty much offered me a job there. It would be nearly triple my current salary at max pay… so tempting! But that would require a move to another state. And MH just got his promotion. I’m going to have to turn her down but in a way that leaves the door open for later. Years later!

CS/Q:
    Had a weird LH surge this cycle. Positive one day, negative the next, then positive again for 2 more days. What I’ve read is that with longer surges you typically release a smaller egg? Anyone have any other knowledge/advice on what a long wonky surge means?

GTKY: As the last human on Earth, what would you do?
    I really have no idea, but this makes me think on Cast Away. That would be a sad life. Or Jungle book. That would be better!

@meladams10 Hi friend! It does only take once. And that is still some really good timing! What kind of renovations are you making? I would love to make some to our house right now!

@lin0442 Sorry about YH coming home late. Maybe you can twist his arm or guilt him into doing something tonight?

@prpl11butterfly Where are you adding on your addition to? I would love to add one to our kitchen. We currently have an eat in kitchen that would be really nice to add a sun room on as a dining room. Opens up more space for our kitchen and allows for a better entrance from our garage. Definitely just a dream at this point tho!

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 33/7

Timing: -5,-1

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: trying to hold out until May 1st, we'll see

R/R: It's Friday! And we have big plans for finally actually re-doing the guest room, and looking for a desk for the living room at the thrift store. My house WILL finally be clean, dangit!

CS/Q: nothing interesting

If I had the option of doing anything I wanted, I'd probably surround myself with puppies for the rest of my days.
  • @prpl11butterfly I will keep my fx for the both of us regarding contractors/reno/loans! EEK! Your timing looks good this cycle! (:

@LJMoon6 I was wondering where you have been friend!! I hope your break was good for your spirit. We all have to step back every now and again. This TTC journey can be overwhelming, as we all know. Boo for missing your fertile window :( You never know though! That's very interesting about your OPKs. Did you take 2 on the day you had negative? I was just wondering if your urine was diluted or something? We just bought a house and we have to majorly upgrade the kitchen, fireplace, floors, etc. AH! 

@fantasyflyte YAY for getting some home upgrading done! That's the best!
  • @LJMoon6 sorry you missed the window this month. Maybe not stressing this cycle will make you feel more into it next. As for our addition, it's going off the side of the house to add "an office" and a master bedroom w/bath. Because I need a master bath stat.

@meladams10 I'm pretty pleased with my timing. I really feel like if this cycle doesnt happen then it is for another reason, not for lack of sperm and egg meeting. The loan part is the most nerve wracking part right now. But I've put that on DHs plate.
  • gorgeousarielgorgeousariel member
    edited April 2018
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 33/15

Timing: -4

Typical LP length: ? 1st cycle after iud removal

Testing: tested this morning and I'm not fully convinced it was negative. 

R/R: My temp is still so high. I read on FF that implantation can occur as late as 12dpo, so it's that the case I'm only 3 days past that. 

CS/Q: 
    GTKY: As the last human on Earth, what would you do? Try to find companionship and learn how to cook. 
  • Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: BFN this morning. (Please don't tag me with sorry for the bfn - I hate coming back to see that over and over again?)

R/R: FF is driving me crazy.  I'm so over this tww

CS/Q: my chart is making me crazy. I wish I hadn't gotten a bfn this morning.  I'm going to try and stay positive 

Post up at Oprah and/or Martha Stewart's houses and live out my days.  
  • @meladams10 I definitely need to focus less on TTC. Other parts of my life are suffering. My work is one of them. My supervisor is already super laid back so that doesn’t help. I’m also at that point in my life where I need to find my hobbies again. I lost them all when I was in school and then looking for a satisfactory job. My OPKs are usually very “normal”/standard. This cycle (I guess I didn’t state this correctly the first time): CD13 Late PM positive. CD14 mid morning neg, mid afternoon very strong positive, late PM less strong positive (but still darker than the control). CD15 mid morning barely the same color but still a positive, mid afternoon very strong positive, late PM neg. Maybe I’m just reading too much into this lol.

@prpl11butterfly The beginning of next cycle I’ll be meeting with the OB to hopefully get the HSG. It might have to wait one more cycle but then at least I will feel like we’re doing something. Your master bath sounds amazing!

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: No idea. I've been charting since January but it seems kinda all over the place.

Testing: Not until May 3 at least. My body is a troll. As soon as I get a BFN, AF shows up. So I'mma give it time.

R/R: My gyno recommended Toni Weschler's book Taking Charge of Your Fertility at my appt last week. Gave it a read (at least the chapters more pertinent to my situation) and kinda liked it. A lot of it was stuff I've already learned since using the Fertility Friend app, but more in depth and I appreciated that. Helped me feel a little more in tune with myself. 

CS/Q: I seriously cannot keep up with all the abbreviations around here. WTH does this mean?

GTKY: As the last human on Earth, what would you do? Oh lawdy. Probably die once I ran out of food and clean water. I'd be hopeless in that situation. But I think I'd try to find a nice mansion to live in before that happened. Give things a little Last Man on Earth spin. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 34
    Married: 11/22/17
    TTC since 1/1/18

• @mrschapel17 CS/Q is Chart Stalk/Questions. Last Man on Earth is hysterical. DH and I love it!
  • Thank you! I tried looking it up on the abbreviations page but couldn't find it. 

I agree about LMoE. DH and I watched season 1 together but he kinda lost interest. I need to catch up on the latest season. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 34
    Married: 11/22/17
    TTC since 1/1/18

• I just looked at everyone's answers lol how are you going to find survivors or companionship if you're the last person on earth lol Goofy
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited April 2018
    @galactickates Maybe from the animals? I'm with you on posting up at rich ppl houses.

Month/Cycle: 5th medicated

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0 (am&pm)

Typical LP length: whenever I stop taking p as of lately

Testing: 4/30; picked up a pack of frer this afternoon eeeeek. My husband and I decided on only one hpt per cycle. If +, then a beta to confirm. 

R/R: Our trip to the mountains was very relaxing. It took a day or so to let go of all of the racing thoughts in my mind. Not busying my mind made it so much harder to forget that my dad is gone. That was tough. Plus because nature adventures, traveling, and going fishing will forever remind me of him because those are the things I remember the most about growing up with him. I was even able to identify some birds because he was a bird guy too. But also, it helped bridge the separation between my husband and I from being so busy all of the time so it was a great mini vacay. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see really since I stopped temping and deleted them all, but here's my chart in spoiler. Today's nausea was mostly likely due to the drop in elevation on the drive and feeling a bit car sick. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @galactickates I figured I could sit around and give up or I could hold out hope that I'm not actually the last person. And at least if it turns out I am the last person, I'd have traveled a bit and can die knowing I tried.