November 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change (4/25)

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of:
11/7
11/14
11/21
11/28
And the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY You are give $500 to spend, not save. What do you buy? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (4/25)

• Options
    mamachelseamamachelsea member
    edited April 2018
    10 weeks today! Baby is as big as a strawberry according to this app.

I don’t get in for my first ob appointment until next Wednesday! The office is majorly booked.

Symptoms are relentless nausea which fuels intense hunger which causes stomach issues. The vicious cycle that plagues my days. So over it! Also I’m feeling a bit depressed this go around, this is my 3rd baby and my other two are only 3 and 2 so very demanding of my attention. I just can’t help but think about how much MORE stress another child will be. And it depresses me because motherhood has really forced me to put myself on the back burner and focus only on others and I’m just afraid I might never recover from all this madness of raising little kids! Ahhhhh-emotions
  • Options
    Keeps cutting off the rest of my comment! Anyway with $500 I’d pamper myself: massage, nails, hair, a nice lunch and a new outfit!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    12 weeks! Plum! I celebrated with a bagel sandwich this morning and it was amazing. 

Appointments this week?  
    Nope - nothing until my 16 weeks appointment later in May

Symptoms?  
    I am cautiously starting to feel better. Still eating all the time and dealing with some wicked headaches this week, but the nausea has let up. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Just anxiously awaiting this magical second trimester energy I hear so much about! 

Oh all of the things for myself! New purse, shoes, get my nails done, massage, etc. no shame. 

• Options
    11 weeks - lime, poker chip, donut hole
    Appointments this week?  
    None. Had my first appt & an u/s last week! Everything is on track!
    Symptoms?  
    Nausea (broken record here)
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I bought the SneakPeek blood test to find out the sex. It was delivered today & I already have it out in the mail to go back to them! Hopefully by the weekend I'll have the results!
    Maternity clothes, some baby stuff, mani/pedi, and some new make up Lol

• Options
    @KellyT22 congratulations! how exciting.
    @vicioustrollop I hate munchkins but your ticker is trying to convince me otherwise lol  :D

How far along are you? 
    How big is baby?  13 weeks size of a matchbox car, appropriate since we found out hes a boy this week!

Appointments this week?  yesterday we had the NT scan and she told us everything measured normal.

Symptoms?  I'm so hungry lately its crazy

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY You are give $500 to spend, not save. What do you buy? probably a weekend away
  • Options
    12 Weeks, a plum 

Appointments this week?  
    No- I went in last week. 

Symptoms?  
    I was having longer stretches of feeling better last week but the nausea has come back the last few days. I’m exhausted. My kids have so much energy and all I want to do is sleep. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I have definitely popped and I love it. Grow baby grow! 

A weekend away with my husband and kids. 
  • Options

10 weeks today! Baby is as big as a strawberry according to this app.

I don’t get in for my first ob appointment until next Wednesday! The office is majorly booked.

Symptoms are relentless nausea which fuels intense hunger which causes stomach issues. The vicious cycle that plagues my days. So over it! Also I’m feeling a bit depressed this go around, this is my 3rd baby and my other two are only 3 and 2 so very demanding of my attention. I just can’t help but think about how much MORE stress another child will be. And it depresses me because motherhood has really forced me to put myself on the back burner and focus only on others and I’m just afraid I might never recover from all this madness of raising little kids! Ahhhhh-emotions
    Those are definitely all valid feelings. Multiple littles are exhausting and it seems like it will always be this chaotic. 
  • Options
    Yay! Twins! Congrats @KellyT22
  • Options
    @soontobehosford I think what you are feeling is really common. Especially with three that young and close together. It will be stressful, but as you know, the tough times will pass quickly
    @KellyT22 Wow what a shock! Congratulations! Don't know if you wanted four kids, but it will never be a dull moment!
    @vicioustrollop What is the accuracy of those home tests?

How far along are you? How big is baby?   13/Lemon/Clownfish

Appointments this week?  No, I went last week so nothing until mid May! It's so tough at this point of pregnancy to go that long without an appointment because I can't feel baby move yet.

Symptoms?  sneezing, exhausted, moody, acne, my gigantic knockers are still pretty sore

Rant/Rave/Questions? DD is super clingy lately, but over all she has been in a pretty happy mood so you win some you lose some. Wondering if I'll feel baby kick sooner in second pregnancy, as lots of people claim. Last time was 17-18w.

GTKY You are give $500 to spend, not save. What do you buy? Probably put it toward a trip, ideally just adults (sorry DD), like a weekend at the beach or the mountains 

• Options
    mamachelseamamachelsea member
    edited April 2018
    @KellyT22 I totally feel you on having nice nurses-it changes the whole feel of ob appointments. I have a midwife who I feel like I legit love lol ❤️

Congrats on the twins!! How exciting!!

@booksandcoffee My kids have so much energy too and I’m soooooooo tired too! 
  • Options
    @lifesabeach85 99% and if it's wrong at birth you can get your money back

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 I was open to 4 kids. Now my husband is convinced we'll have 5. I think we need to get through this pregnancy first! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    9w2d

Appointments this week?  
    Had US Monday and did bloodwork plus glucose test. 

Symptoms?  
    Nauseous, exhausted, acne, sore boobs, gas 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I’m getting tired of being sick and keeping this a secret...I am hopeful all continues to go well!

Spa Day