November 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms 4/23

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/23

• @bfpafter4years time is totally slow! I feel like it will be a million more years before I can announce and before I get out of my first trimester...
  • I’m on the slow time bench over here! My second pregnancy flew by, and this one is just dragging! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I don't want to wish my weekend away but I am excited to hear the heart beat on Tuesday!
  • I’ve started adding things to an Amazon registry as I think of them to keep track of what I need to buy (since it’s just random little stuff) - I most definitely didn’t start a registry anywhere near this early the first time, and didn’t at all the second time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm not sure why, as I don't really have any reason to be, but I've been feeling so anxious and worried about this pregnancy. I have an appointment with my NP at 8am tomorrow to check out my blood pressure (I think I've been having alot of low blood pressure), and then my midwife appointment is Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully after those appts I'll feel a little better. I just can't help but feel worried something has gone wrong.
  • @CanadianGamerMom I could have written your post. Everything has gone completely right, but I still feel so anxious about this pregnancy. I keep saying after the 7w u/s, after the NIPT results come back, after we hear the hb on the dopper, I'll feel better, but I don't. Now I'm on to, when I can feel her moving, I'll feel better. Here's hoping! Anyway, you are not alone.

• @lifesabeach85 I had the same thing with my last pregnancy.  I always found something else to worry about until she was born and since then, it's kept going with age appropriate concerns about something going wrong with her health despite no indication of health issues whatsoever.  You're not alone. 
  • Any other plus size mommas out there? The bump video for 10 weeks said "you should start having a little bump this week" and all I could think is, I won't even see that or even look pregnant for a long time because of my rolls :(. I would love to take cute bump pics but there really isn't anything to see. 
  • I’m on the slow time bench over here! My second pregnancy flew by, and this one is just dragging! 
    Same. First trimester and third trimester always last foreverrrrrrr for me. 
  • @bfpafter4years plus size mama here... I didn't show with DS until almost 20 weeks. I get bump envy from all the cute little bumps  I just look like I'm getting fatter for a few months lol. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers