Baby Names

Charlotte, William and.....

cantrelljacantrellja member
edited April 2018 in Baby Names
Looking for a girl and boy name to go with siblings named Charlotte and William (Will). We are considering:

Elisabeth
Camilla
Kate
Bronwyn
Gwendolyn

Robert
Andrew
Jack
Christopher
Eli

Last name is 2 syllables, and similar to Prescott

Re: Charlotte, William and.....

• Camilla and Andrew are my favorites of your list.
  • Camilla, Gwendolyn, Robert and Andrew are my votes. They fit well but are more unexpected then your other options
  • Loading the player...
  • Camilla is odd to me because that would make 3 royal family names.  Otherwise I like it.  I guess the same goes for Elisabeth.

with your siblings I’d say Robert and Gwendolyn
  • I wouldn't use Camilla, Kate, or Andrew, unless you are trying to go for a British royal family theme.  

I would pick Bronwyn or Gwendolyn for a girl and Eli or Christopher for a boy.  Some other ideas based off of your list:

Anna
    Bridget
    Cynthia 
    Eleanor
    Eve
    Evelyn
    Hannah 
    Isabella 
    Jillian
    Morgana
    Paige
    Sophia
    Susanna

Adam
    Archibald 
    Ian
    Jeremiah 
    John
    Lee
    Noah
    Reginald 
    Richard 
    Samuel
    Simon
    Thomas 
    Zachary

• Christopher and Elisabeth are fantastic!
  • I wouldn't use Camilla, Kate, or Andrew, unless you are trying to go for a British royal family theme.  
    This. Elisabeth too from your list.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!

• I wouldn't use Camilla, Kate, or Andrew, unless you are trying to go for a British royal family theme. Agree
  • What a funny group of responses! Since Charlotte and William are both family names for me, they don't register. Plus, my Charlotte is 14 so I blame Kate Middleton for this overlap.
  • k_m10k_m10 member
    I’d pick Gwendolyn. You could always do Caitlin / Catherine and call her Kate for a bit less of a Royal overlap.
    Bronwyn may be a tough name in the schoolyard. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh, but I like Bronwyn!
  • Charlotte, William and...

Elisabeth
    Gwendolyn

Robert
    Andrew