October 2018 Moms

GTKY Piercings, tattoos, etc

2»

Re: GTKY Piercings, tattoos, etc

• @sparklingwhit wait... so it’s on your stomach?Girl that’s not a tramp stamp!

Also love that story about your DS  :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No tattoos no piercings. Dh always wanted me to get my ears pierced. Nope don't want to have to have jewelry and don't want to have to mess with them. Dh doesn't have tattoos and I like how tattoos look. He had said before I got pregnant, that he might like one with our kid(s) names. Not sure why but I don't want him to get name tattoos. I will say I can't picture him having a tattoo at all. 
  • @missmaehurt LOVE your rhino! That’s gorgeous.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @zwink1 does DH not like that you have it done?? Mines is the complete opposite.. when we first started dating I remember we'd be cuddling on the couch and he would ALWAYS be playing with my belly button ring just like touching it and moving it.. It never bothered me but I think it became almost a comfort thing for him to play with. he still does it occasionally but not nearly as much as when we first got together
    DH would play with mine during foreplay, and it was so weird. Although, part of me probably found it weird because I know his Ex wife had one and he would play with hers like that. I put a stop to that very early on.
  • @DunkinDecaf I don’t HATE it, but it’s definitely the reason I haven’t gotten another yet. It’s under my bikini line and when I don’t shave I have a lovely prickly star. It forces me to shave all the damn time so that DH doesn’t laugh at me. Hahahaha!!!

Funny story, but when DS was younger I was going pee and he joined and said “Mama! I have a penis. You don’t have a penis mama, you have a star!” 
    Aw that's so cute! It's much better than my story... When I was 16 my step dad accidentally walked in on my in the shower. My mom and I look VERY similar, expect my mom has a very distinct lower back tattoo. When he opened the curtain he thought it was her and reach out to touch my shoulder. I still don't let him live that one down, teasing him that how could he not realize I wasn't mom due to her tattoo.
  • @zwink1 does DH not like that you have it done?? Mines is the complete opposite.. when we first started dating I remember we'd be cuddling on the couch and he would ALWAYS be playing with my belly button ring just like touching it and moving it.. It never bothered me but I think it became almost a comfort thing for him to play with. he still does it occasionally but not nearly as much as when we first got together
    DH would play with mine during foreplay, and it was so weird. Although, part of me probably found it weird because I know his Ex wife had one and he would play with hers like that. I put a stop to that very early on.
    I can’t stand my belly button ring being played with, I don’t like the feeling. Even for me to clean it or adjust it makes me cringe lol 
  • My DH is COVERED in tattoos. He doesn't have sleeves, but his arms are covered. My favorite of his though is the baby dragon on his shoulder. He also has some on his chest and calves. He got an arrow with SS's name on it last year. We took SS with us to get it done, and the artist put the stencil on SS. He thought it was so cool. He'll get another arrow for baby.
  • @ohmotherofboys I love it!!! I was thinking about maybe a bear paw with a little bear inside of it but I have a lot of ideas I'm tossing around
  • @mamabearcj That would be adorable. I swear it took me like 5 months to decide how I wanted mine lol. 
  • I maybe still have one hole in one ear? I know one closed up. No idea about the other.

Had my belly button done. Took it out at DS's anatomy scan and it's never gone back in. Maybe after this baby if it hasn't closed up on my yet.

No tattoos. I've thought about it here and there but could never decide on something that I was sure I would still liked in 50 years.
  • Once upon a time I had 10 ear piercings. I had my first and second hole sets done professionally, but did my third set, forth set and two cartilage piercings by myself when I was a teen. 

It is well below my stomach. Lol! It’s below my bikini line.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

It is well below my stomach. Lol! It’s below my bikini line.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @sparklingwhit yeah but tramp stamp means lower back to me. That’s why they call them ass antlers  :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have 3 piercings on my right ear- forward helix and 2 lobe. 3 lobe piercings on my left, and 1 tattoo- my first initial on the front if my hip
    BabyFruit Ticker