Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thurs 4/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: 

*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: TWW Thurs 4/19

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 4/23 (to start). 

R/R: performance eval meeting today. I'm sure it'll be fine, but I think someone at work is going to blast me regardless. c'est la vie. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: I gently touched a glass of wine because I'm classy af. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: -4

Typical LP length: ? 1st cycle after iud removal

Testing: monday- 4/23

R/R: We are slowly rebuilding our fence that blew down in Hurricane Irma. We got 5 posts set yesterday. 5 more to go and then to actually hang the panels. Still a lot to do but I'm glad we're getting it done. Just in time for a new hurricane season  :(

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: I fondled Trump because I haven't slept since 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @catlady2015 that does sound classy AF. 

Work is nuts. I’ll be back later cuz this GTKY looks super fun. 
  • Options

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length:  ???

Testing: CD24

R/R: the wait is driving me crazy, this is our first official month trying. I've been off the pill for a while, and its just getting real this cycle because i know when i ovulated and we BD in my fertile window. I really want this to be the one, and honestly i'll kick myself if it is because, while i'm still working on sleeping consistently enough to get accurate temps, overall charting has not been difficult at all and i'm really enjoying learning more about my cycle. I should have done this a long time ago. I guess that's both my rant and rave. lol

CS/Q: maybe next cycle

GTKY: I fondled Joanna Gaines because you don't know my life.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 25/17

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: v good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: nah

R/R: Rant: So my RE called in advance of my follow up appointment tomorrow- they’re looking to do a repeat hysteroscopy next cycle because my previous one (from my prev OB office- found arcuate ute with a question of partial bicorunate) conflicts with the MRI (diagnosed a short septum), and they want to take a look around before they put me as a candidate for surgery for a uterine septum. SO frustrating that I waited 3 months for that stupid hysteroscopy and they may have gotten it wrong anyway. I’m so tired of waiting and waiting, I don’t want to be benched. Argh. Of course I’m in the TWW or they would squeeze me in tomorrow. 

CS/Q: nah

GTKY: I fondled the Paw Patrol because I hate cleaning. Doesn’t make much sense, but does make me kind of uncomfortable. 
  • Options
    @lin0442 - oh no! I'm sorry you got that news. You should be upset and tired of waiting. If something's wrong, I want to know and I want it fixed. Now. The first time. I hope they give you more information at your appointment tomorrow. Keep us posted! 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: CD 18/DPO2

Timing: -1, O, 1

Typical LP length: ?

Testing: CD 27

R/R: Rant: Basically just that the wait sucks. Longest two weeks ever. Rave: Made it to the gym again today. Trying to do cardio at least 4-5 days a week

CS/Q:I have been using the Wonfos OPK the past couple of months and I showed positive for three days this month? I know that you don't really ovulate that long and I usually only get MAYBE two days and that's typically one in the morning and one at night,.

GTKY: I screamed at Katy Perry because I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. 
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @lin0442 sorry about your hysteroscopy/MRI issues. It’s so frustrating when the professionals can’t seem to get it together and treat you the right way the first time. 

CD/DPO: 28/14

Timing: yep

Typical LP length: unknown 

Testing: If nothing happens tonight, I might test again tomorrow. Is just really rather not see a negative, so I’m trying to wait for AF. 

R/R: Rant: My only symptom for the past few days is cramps, so every time I go the restroom I expect spotting/bleeding but nothing yet. Rave: Free premium channels on Comcast for Watchathon week means I’m bingeing season 3 of Outlander and drooling over Scotsmen. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I stroked your mom because I’m bringing sexy back and I’m classy AF. I guess I might secretly be Justin Timberlake cuz I’m a mother lover.