November 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change (4/18)

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of:
11/7
11/14
11/21
11/28
And the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY You get two roundtrip plane tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go and why? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (4/18)

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  8 weeks - pygmy seahorse or raspberry. 

Appointments this week?  Next Tuesday! So excited to finally see this little one. 

Symptoms?  I'm just so tired. Plus, I caught a cold so I'm extra worn down. My nausea seems a little bit better. Definitely less cramping.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  I wanted to take a day off to just clean my house, but now I'm so tired that I fear I wouldn't do any actual cleaning. The struggle is real. 

GTKY You get two roundtrip plane tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go and why? I would go to the Riviera Maya, Mexico and sit on the beach for a week. I could desperately use the relaxation. Normally I would say something cool like Iceland or Thailand, but this momma is beat. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    10 weeks - ferrero rocher; lego man; kumquat; strawberry
    Appointments this week?  
    My first appt is finally Friday.
    Symptoms?  
    Nausea
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I just want to feel human again!
    GTKY You get two roundtrip plane tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go and why?
    After the Southwest incident yesterday probably nowhere! Before that I would have said somewhere tropical because the winter is never ending this year

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    As long as it’s ok, I’m going to stay here until our follow up ultrasound and we can figure out what is going. 

How far along are you? 
    How big is baby?
     8 weeks, a peanut m&m

Appointments this week?  None

Symptoms?  Some cramping and on and off nausea, increasing exhaustion

Rant/Rave/Questions? Really hate being in limbo. I go back on the 30th to see if the pregnancy is progressing or not. Keeping my fingers crossed i ovulated late but I think I’m mostly preparing myself for the worst. 

GTKY You get two roundtrip plane tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go and why? My dream trip is a river cruise through Europe and Ireland. Our goal is to do this in a couple years on our 10th wedding anniversary. 
  • Options
    11 weeks! Little lime baby. 

Appointments this week?  
    Yes, finally! My appointment is tomorrow.

Symptoms?  
    I cant poop. It’s horrible and I can’t think about anything else. I’ve tried everything. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Nothing other than hopeful that everything looks good tomorrow! We may start slowly telling close family and friends if so. I haven’t told work yet either. 

Europe. I love it, I lived in Spain in college and want to go back to explore more! 

• Options
    11 weeks

Appointments this week?  
    Tomorrow. I was supposed to go next week but had to reschedule and tomorrow was the only opening in the next two weeks that worked with my work schedule. 

Symptoms?  
    Oh the nausea. I was having longer stretches of feeling better but today has been brutal. I’m incredibly exhausted. Achy. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I have this awful cold and cough that just won’t go away. I made it through flu season with two little kids and working in a school aka Germ factory without getting sick but naturally I come down with something in first tri. 

Maui
  • Options
    @KellyT22 a day off for cleaning sounds like not a day off to me! Take a day off and nap or get your hair done or your nails
    @vicioustrollop that is a loooooong time to wait for a first appt! 
    @kbrown2385 that sounds like an amazing anniversary trip. Hope you have your babysitters locked in! 
    @firsttimespartanmom I feel ya on the constipation. It’s awful! 
    @booksandcoffee DH and I were fortunate enough to go to Maui last year and it did not disappoint. I would love to go back 

far along are you? How big is baby?  12w/plum/fig/robovski hamster 

Appointments this week?  It was Monday. Heard the HB on the Doppler - yay - but that was about it. Nothing until 16w quad screen 

Symptoms?  RLP, boobs still tender and big, gassy/constipated, exhausted, heartburn 

Rant/Rave/Questions? It seems like forever until I get to hear the HB or see baby again! I really can’t shake the anxiety. We get to find out the sex this weekend - woohoo. But a visit from my in laws with no wine is gonna be trying. 

GTKY You get two roundtrip plane tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go and why? Oh man I have so many places it’s hard to choose. I’m going to go with The Maldives for relaxation right now