Babies on the Brain

Most Ridiculous Baby Item

meggymemeggyme member
edited April 2018 in Babies on the Brain
Another virtual shopping trip, hopefully with less horrifically inappropriate results as the Onesies. Show me the most ridiculous baby items you can find!

ETA: I will accept absurd pregnancy products as well.
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: Most Ridiculous Baby Item

• Baby string bikini that is too small to accomodate a swim diaper. Just what I want for my child, is more surface area to need to slather sunscreen on.
  • I'm sorry, what?? Perfect for stew/cocoa? Part of a healthy upbringing?

• Loading the player...
  • @dogmomma271 TW prep pregnancy referenced: my friends at work gave me that at my baby shower End TW It’s a joke box. I kept the box to give someone else a good laugh.
  • @dogmomma271 that baby hamster cage waterer made me actually LOL. If you don't feed your baby stew from a dribbler, what kind of parent are you?
  • jcecejcece member

I mean granted I'm new to the BOTB phase but you CANNOT tell me this is a normal thing, right?
  • @jcece those are particularly creepy...
  • I assume both of these are just spoofs but still funny so I had to share.

• On a serious note... I’ve always seen bath robes at target and thought they were adorable but I just can’t wrap my head around needing one for a itty bitty baby. Most the towels have hoods and I just want to get baby from tub to clothes without dealing with getting their arms in and out of a robe and also shirt. 
  • @jcece Seems ridiculous but might actually be really helpful during the “I will only sleep if you’re physically touching me” phase of infant-hood.  
  • *lurker* 
     jcece said:

I mean granted I'm new to the BOTB phase but you CANNOT tell me this is a normal thing, right?
    These look like Zaky gloves.  They are for preemies in NICU and can help stabilize heart and breathing rates.  Our local Mothers of Multiples club raised money to purchase some for local hospitals last year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Anyone? Not sure if I need a TW, but there's a mom and baby in the spoiler...so...TW...