11/9
11/16
11/23
11/30

How far along are you? How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY What did/do you want to be when you grow up?
Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Friday Ticker Change 4/13

• How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    11 weeks! Baby is the size of a lime! 

Appointments this week?  
    I had one yesterday. It was a pap and meet and greet with the OB and I got to hear baby's heartbeat on the doppler for the first time. It was a strong one at 190bpm! 

Symptoms?  
    Fatigue is still there. MS seems to be letting up, which is good. OB thinks it might be related to carbs and told me to limit them and also keep track of when I eat them and see if I get MS after I do to see if there is a correlation. Other than that, feeling pretty good. Hoping that I get the burst of energy you hear about in the second tri which is coming up soon!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I got nothing.

I wanted to be a CSI. I actually went to college majoring in Criminal Investigation, only to find out the college courses were easier than my high school ones, and I got bored easily. Add that to it being an all girls school that was FILLED with drama, I only lasted one semester. I switched majors a ton of times and finally stuck with Sociology and now I work in payroll LOL. 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

9 weeks!  Baby is the size of a cherry / pecan / tater tot and officially a fetus!

Appointments this week?  

None.  Still waiting for my first OB appointment on the 26th.

Symptoms?  

Peeing a lot, constipation, headaches, abdominal / pelvic pressure and stretching and so much bloating!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I'm not sure how we're going to afford a new car (we need one that fits three car seats - two infant seats and a convertible - so we're going to have to get a minivan and is going to be expensive.  We're planning on trading in my car (a Prius that I love), but it's not going to get us much in trade-in value.

I wanted to be a veterinarian until I was in high school.  Then I decided I couldn't put animals down, even if it was medically necessary / the humane thing to do.  It would have been too hard for me.  Luckily I discovered that I love psychology around the same time, so I just switched plans.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Loading the player...
  • @MojieJo Any ideas which type of minivan you'd get? I want to switch to an SUV and MH has started to look at some too. I was a psychology major for a bit, but then switched because the Psych professor was an ass and I like the Soc one so much better! 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

9 weeks! If all is well, it's the size of a cherry :)

Appointments this week?  
    None, though I'm trying to get into a private ultrasound clinic to hear heartbeat and ease some anxiety.

Symptoms?  
    Everything is pretty mild now, except having to pee every 2 hours. Just generally miserable and tired, but as long as I snack a bit all day, it's alright.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Just saying hi :) This is my first time participating in a ticker change group, so Hello Friday Mommas! My DD was uncertain at first due to irregular cycles, but based on the last 2 scans, we've settled on Nov 16. I'm a bundle of nerves atm, but remaining hopeful! 
    A nurse and a ballerina! Haha. I now work part time admin at an office for a regular paycheque while also owning my own business as a freelance illustrator/graphic designer/art instructor. Practically the same thing, right? ;) 
    11 weeks. Baby is the size of a lime

Appointments this week?  
    I had one with the midwife on monday that was uneventful. Just filled out paperwork and talked about my first delivery and how we want to do things differently this time around. Had an ultrasound with my RE on Tuesday and got to see baby again which is always amazing. Heartbeat was strong at 180 and he or she was moving and squirming like crazy! I also graduated from my RE so that was a pretty big milestone. 

Symptoms?  
    Fatigue is still going strong but my severe nausea/dry heaving is slowly starting to give me a break.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

When I met DH I was in school getting my Bachelor's in psychology. I had applications in across the US for a masters program in marriage and family therapy, and then we got married and I had to give that up due to his career. I have hope that some day I'll get to continue my education and get my Master's degree, it's a little rough on me sitting here paying for a degree I worked so hard for but not being able to use it, but DD and DH are worth it. 
  • @prairiemomma82 I wanted to be a dancer too! When I transferred out of my first school, I went to one that actually had dance as a major. I couldn't major in it sadly, but I was able to take classes for credit so that was pretty awesome!

@wamam027 Congrats on graduating from the RE!
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited April 2018
    @tessiesmom26 We're looking at a Honda Odyssey.  We'd have preferred another, bigger SUV (we have a Subaru Outback and love it), but everyone I've talked to who's been in the same boat had said a van is the way to go and the Odyssey gets good reviews.

I got lucky in school and had great teachers (for the most part).  They really encouraged my love of the subject.  :)

I am 10 weeks. Baby is the size of a paper clip today
    Appointments this week?  
    No appointments. Still have 2 more weeks to go. 
    Symptoms?  
    Increased nausea and yesterday I actually called in to work because I was so tired. I spent the day throwing up as well so that was fun. That was the first time that I have experienced that level of nausea. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Nothing really this week. Just looking forward to getting out of the first trimester. 
    I wanted to be a teacher. I got scholarships and everything for a great private university in my area and then I went for orientation and I hated it. I ended up going to community college for 2 years and then a SUNY school after changing my major 7 times I think. I ended up graduating with my degree in Early Childhood studies but now I work as a Practice Manager for a non-profit Behavioral Health agency. Sometimes I wish I would have stuck with the teaching thing but there really aren’t many jobs in my area right now so I guess it all worked out. 
    8 weeks.  A raspberry.

Appointments this week?  
    Nope, I'm  weird and haven't contacted my midwife yet.  We haven't told anyone, not even the kids and literally see lots of people all the time I'm  almost certain the kids will spill the beans as soon as they know. Haha.

Symptoms?  
    Digestive upset, like ibs  at it's worse its horrible and for some reason flares my MS so every couple of days I end up feeling like I have enteritis.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    probably just piggy backing on the other comment.  It's our 4th and I still haven't figured out how to announce.  Then my brother and SIL announced their 1st pregnancy on Easter so I am a little nervous she's  going to be sad that I'm  stealing her thunder.  Hopefully it'll  be awesome though.  I think I posted this already so sorry but it takes up a lot of my time.

a veterinarian, a teacher, a news anchor, a mom.  Ended up in nursing school but quit because I couldn't handle incompetent people in that field.  

Now a SAHM

@MojieJo we have a Honda Odyssey  and I didn't think it would be that amazing, but it is.  We have optional 8 seat in middle second row, heated front seats, DVD player, floor storage.  Its niiiice!  And it runs smooth and hopefully a workhorse like Hondas are suppose to.
  • @bqtmom25 I’m worried about reaction when we go “public” too. Our family is excited for us, but this will be #6 for our family (though the only one we will have truely full time!) That said, what really matters at the end of the day is the family that’s inside our four walls, and we’re all happy about it and praying things go well <3

We already don’t have a vehicle that we all can fit in! (We have a Mazda 5 and a Kia sedan) Pondering an 8 passenger something, but with 3 tween/teen boys in the mix, we may be happier not squishing in haha. The Honda Odessa looks niiiiice. 
  • Can I steal your questions and start a Saturday one? I haven’t seen one for the last couple saturdays and wanna join the fun too lol 
    nws
    9 weeks. Baby is a cherry!

Appointments this week?  
    Finally have my first appointment Friday the 20th!! So excited. 

Symptoms?  
    Sore boobs, and random nausea. Nothing awful it just comes so randomly and passes as quickly as it came. Also the first trimester tiredness is kicking my butt!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Nothing really this week

I wanted to be a teacher or a lawyer. Now I work at a preschool with toddlers and have a toddler of my own. I will probably end up being a SAHM after this baby!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @bqtmom25 Good to hear!  I hate the idea of a minivan just on principle, but I think we're going to end up loving it anyway. :smile: