September 2018 Moms

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 4/12

What have you been enjoying lately?

Me: 32   DH: 32
BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 4/12

• Strawberries are my favorite right now. I want them with every meal. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• My two current snack obsessions are Goldfish and peanut butter chocolate Cheerios. OMG they both taste so good right now.
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Loading the player...
  • My current obsession is Cadburry dark chocolate eggs.  Incredibly healthy!  
  • Lcardinal04Lcardinal04 member
    edited April 2018
    @stothi I am soooo incredibly jealous!! Non pregnant me eats fish/sea food 2-3 nights a week. I could eat it every night if I had variety.... I had calamari the other day. It was delic!!
  • Salad and Goldfish. Also turkey sandwiches with mustard and mayo! So GOOD!

Me: 26 DH:28

Married:10/25/14

TTC#1: August 2016

• hamburgers...like all the hamburgers. Happened with my other pregnancies as well, I figure it's my body's way of keeping my iron levels up   :D

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• @natalie115 me too! This pregnancy and last. Normally I go months between wanting a hamburger, but pregnant I want them pretty much daily.
  • @natalie115 now that you mention hamburgers, I have just realized that I have eaten a hamburger out every weekend for the past month.  Clearly that has been a craving. 

• I had some mac & cheese with chopped pickles in it today for lunch and it was absolutely delicious! 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• I've been craving steak so this is the second time I've had cuban bistec with onions. So delicious. 
    I couldn't sleep thursday night so i figured what better time to eat half a watermelon than 3 am. No regrets there.
    I also love fried sweet plantains mmmmm
  • @smsaulino, yum! I'm going to have to try that! Have definitely been craving both those foods but haven't tried them together yet. 
  • CHEESE!  I like cheese this pregnancy!!!  Yum, cheese!
    Daughter #1 - Feb 2012
    Daughter #2 - Oct 2014
    Daughter #3 - Nov 2016
    Baby #4 - Sept 2018
  • In'n'out burgers all day every day. I had one for lunch and now I want one again. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • All of a sudden I am on a breakfast sausage kick and I haven't had them in like a year. Now I want them all the time. 
    And veggie sushi. DH made a 2 hr round trip the other day to get sushi! Was soooo good though. And I dip it in spicy mayo. I had sushi already today but now I want it again. 
  • Tonight I am making biscuits and gravy for dinner. My H loves when I make this and I am hoping it agrees with my stomach. I am also craving a frito pie. 
  • I’m so hungry. No clue why I opened this thread other than masochistic tendencies. After a looooooong morning with no naps and so much fussing, I have a baby asleep in both areas near my kitchen. Off to eat my arm. 
  • @klj0228... Frito pie? like a dessert with chips? my goodness that is taking salty sweet to the next level. Love it! 
    Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• @sclarke7 haha no, it is just normal Fritos on the bottom of a bowl and then chili and cheese on top of them. Although, now that you mention it Fritos as the crust of a pie might not be too bad!
  • @BostonBaby1, I always have the same thought when I open this thread, like why am I doing this to myself? It's only going to make me crave things that I didn't even know I wanted. Haha, @klj0228 Frito pie sounds so good right now, like the traditional Frito pie, not dessert.
  • I just ate cold plain tuna fish. Didn't mix it with anything. Just grabbed a spoon and omnomnomnom. 
    Last night I ate half a pint of vanilla bean gelato. So good.
    I'm proud of myself because I resisted the fried chicken place today. I had to drive right passed it but I refused to make eye contact or be lured in with promises of delicious golden crispy chicken...I want fried chicken so bad!!! Wah! It's got like vitamins and antioxidants right? And like omegas and dha? And is low and fat and calories? I should go back and get some...
  • macchiiaatomacchiiaato member
    edited April 2018
    I’m eating only spicy spicy food. Mexican spicy and a lot of fruit/veggies with lemon and hot sauce. I’m having a baby girl
  • jhjocelynjhjocelyn member
    edited April 2018
    This pregnancy is ssooo different than DD’s, I continue to marvel at it. 
    W DD I ate like a brick of cheese a day, and all the French fries and chicken nuggets etc. I could barely tolerate vegetables. 

Yesterday we had burger king for lunch while out for dd’s appt. we got home and for snack all I wanted was hummus, carrot sticks, salsa and tortilla chips (w cream cheese), and an apple. It was sooo yummy and not my norm at all!

edited to add: I sometimes wonder if my body/cravings were compensating for her nutritional needs while she was still in utero... I didn’t gain more than I should have, and I went back to pre pregnant weight (not shape) pretty easy. 

Also, I am still adverse to ground turkey, dh just disctitnand loves making burgers, but I cannot help but gag at the thought. Nothing else bothers me though! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• I’m craving a quesadilla from Taco Bell, but instead I am going to eat the eftover chicken wings in my fridge. 

• I'm having fried potatoes and an over easy egg with hot sauce for dinner :yum: