November 2018 Moms

GTKY: What are your Pet's Names?

I thought this could be a fun GTKY thread. What are your Pet's names/species/breed? Feel free to drop a pic!

Re: GTKY: What are your Pet's Names?

• cm716cm716 member
    We have a lazy tabby cat named Bailey
  • Loading the player...
  • edited April 2018

Kitty kitties <3

Ginger cat is Tarfu the Cuddling Conqueror. The calico fatty cat is the Brat Princess, Bohica. And the black blur kitty is Yorkels the Razorblade Suitcase

Eta: picture in spoiler and adjusted text

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• I have a 3.5 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever named River Song!

Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have a cat Elvis who prefers my husband and only puts up with me because I give him food.
  • No pics handy, but we have 4 cats and 3 birds:

* A brown tabby cat with white spots (or muted calico as her adoption paperwork said) named Belladonna (AKA Bella / Queenie / Queen Bee)

* A tiny little brown tabby cat named Mojo (AKA Mojie, Mojie Jo, Mojosephine)

* Another brown tabby named Charlie (AKA Charlie Cakes, Caker)

* A solid grey outside cat (she's a feral cat that adopted us but won't come inside) named Minerva (AKA The Grey)

* A cockatiel named Nicky (AKA Nickabird)

* A green and yellow parakeet named Oz

* A blue and white parakeet named Tuck

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Our boxer Zoey is my profile pic. We're her 4th and forever home. We adopted her in July of last year. She's a goofy girl, and we love her. 
  • Holy crap @middleschoolmommy! Gorgeous cat! And I’m dying over Riley the Collie @kellyt22.

We have 4 goldfish and a 5 year old black lab named Scooter. 
  • kieraann33kieraann33 member
    edited April 2018
     We have a 9 year old Beagle/Lab mix named Denali that we have had since she was 8 weeks old and a 9 year old (we think) black and white cat named Huey that our friend rescued out of a tree when he was a kitten. They like to sleep lol
  • Rocco! Got this little baby a week before BFP! He's great practice!  Lol
  • I've got a 9 or 10 year old American shorthair (I think lol) cat named Sir John J.C. Abbott. He's blonde and white. We usually call him Abby or Mr. kitty.

Fun fact about my cat, when he's scratching on the wall and I'm yelling at him to stop (when I can't physically do anything)... The only thing I can say that makes him stop is "stop it or I'll cut you!". I can literally say anything else, but the only time he stops is when I say that. I obviously would never even seriously consider doing such a terrible thing, but it makes me laugh that hes never called my bluff
  • We have two Beagles named Beau (4) and Buford (1) and a rescue cat named Bonnie. :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have a 6 year old chocolate lab named Bailey.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @EM0704 Your kitty is pretty!
    We have a rescue kitty named Minko, she is 4 and a sassy little pain in the butt, but I love her. We rescued her at 4 months old.
    We also have a rescued pitbull we got when she was 9 weeks old name Milly. She just turned 1 year old. (Her mom was found very pregnant roaming the streets in Texas. They transfered her to a CO shelter and she gave birth 2 days later.) On another note the dog did not destroy the chair on her own, it has been through another dog and 2 cats. We keep it as our "pet" chair.

• We have two cats - one is a rescue and one is a kitten from a litter my friend's cat had.  Our boy cat is named Peeta (from the Hunger Games) and he's a big ole momma's boy, the sweetest cat that ever was.  He is SO good with our girls and so patient, even when they torment him.  Our girl cat is called Kitty Elsa (my then 2yo named her - Frozen obsession).  She's okay, I guess.  I'm not as bonded to her.

We also have a dog - a Yorkshire terrier named Dylan.  He's a big ole sweetie too and very good with our girls.  I worried a small dog would be protective and nippy but he's really the best little dog ever.
    Me:  28  DH:  33
    Married:  10/04/2014
    DD1:  03/02/15
    DD2:  08/04/16
    Baby 3 Due:  11/23/18!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have a dobie named Ripley. She is almost 4 and adores ds. This is him trying to tell her what to do. He takes that job seriously. Also, excuse the mess of toys, he thought she might want to play, but decided at the last minute not to share. 
  • We have an 8 year old orange and white cat named Boo. He was a rescue and is super snugglie.

• We have 2 furry babies, this is Ozzy
  • I got 2 fluffy fur babes, fireball and Roxy 
  • My dogs have very unique names, so much so that I feel like putting it out here is almost too identifying. I can’t resist another picture though! They’re named after breweries, and they’re the best dogs we could have asked for. 
  • We have a shih tzu mutt named Holly. She’s great with kids, and we’re confident she’ll welcome our baby ❤️
  • @MouseMama817 I love your lab! :)

@firsttimemommyjessie Sooo cute!  Aren't puppies crazy-fun?!  :D

We have a 2-year-old chocolate lab named Bjorn.  <3

Nov. '18 September Siggy Challenge: Falling into Fall

• We have two boxers Mason, the white one is 4, we rescued him in January. The Fawn is Emmerich he will be 1 in May. They are both my big dumb-dumbs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml