September 2018 Moms
Options

Would you rather?

Anyone in the mood for a round of "would you rather?" A little Friday fun if you will?

The games simple- the first poster asks a would you rather question. The next poster responds with which they'd rather and then pose their own question -"would you rather only eat PB&J for the rest of your life or only eat tuna salad sandwiches?" 

Re: Would you rather?

• Options
    I'll start-
    Would you rather only eat PB&J for the rest of your life or only eat tuna salad sandwiches?
  • Options
    PB&J for sure.

Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    20 minutes early! I wish I could get my ish together as a parent and go back to being early!

If you only had time to do your hair or your make-up for a formal special event, which would you do? P.S. your hair is a total disaster, like sticking up on one side and in a weird flat swirl on the other, and your face has broken out and you have dark circles under you eyes...
  • Options
    Legit makeup.  This is my real life anyway!  As long as terrible two-second messy bun is a viable hair fix in this scenario, I would pull out every stop on my face and just own it. ;)

Would you rather eat pizza for the rest of your life?  Or Chinese food?
  • Options
    spottedgingerspottedginger member
    edited March 2018
    Chinese food. No question. 

Eta: would rather have permanent bad breath or permanent bad hair?
  • Options
    Bad hair, that's my life anyway.

Would you rather go to the beach in winter or a ski resort in the summer?
  • Options
    Beach in the winter. I still love looking at the ocean even when it's cold.

Would you rather take 4 little local (ish) vacations a year, or one big international vacation once every other year?
  • Options
    4 little vacations, this is essentially what we already do  :)

Would you rather eat the same dinner every night or watch the same movie every time?
  • Options
    One big international trip. 

Would you rather get little sleep and be cranky all day or too much sleep and feel drowsy all day? 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @smsaulino oh no! I had a feeling a double post was coming
  • Options
    I'd rather watch the same movie every night so long as I get to pick it the first time.

Since it's a fantasy of mine at this point, I'd rather get too much sleep and feel drowsy.

Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
  • Options
    Definitely the inventor of a drug for a deadly disease. That sounds very rewarding, whereas being the first to explore a planet sounds terrifying to me lol

Would you rather be able to fly or talk to animals?
  • Options
    Talk to animals! I'd make a ton of money being a pet therapist and solve mysteries by asking rats in alleys and on flies on the wall, "who done it!?" Then just use my tons of money to fly first class anywhere I wanted to go.

Would you rather have long hair but not be allowed to wash it or shave your head but be able to wash it as often as you want?
  • Options
    Rather have long unclean hair. Basically what I do anyway. 

Would you rather live in a really crummy apartment but in your dream location or have your dream house in a crummy location?
  • Options
    Dream house in a crummy location. I am a home body so I need to enjoy my home.

Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?
  • Options
    Retire in 10 years. But maybe that's only because I've never even thought of something that would an a dream job.

Would you rather be totally unable to lie, or totally incapable of saying no to someone?
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Totally unable to lie. I really need to be able to retrain my ability to tell someone f no.

Would you rather be 20% better looking, but 20% dumber, or 20% more intelligent but 20% uglier?
  • Options
    20% better looking because perhaps I might be too much of a simpleton to realize people thought I was inept. 

Would you rather truly enjoy every meal of your life and weigh 20lbs plus more or eat a very restricted diet and be goal weight?

• Options
    Eat all the food, for sure! 

Would you rather always have cold hands and feet or constantly feel just a little bit too hot?
  • Options
    Too hot for sure. I always have cold hands and feet as it is and I hate it. 

If you could choose only one to enjoy for the rest of your life, would you rather be able to drink alcohol or eat dessert? 
  • Options
    Eat dessert! Give me all the sweets. Someone else can have the booze.

Would you rather have a maid (a really good maid who cleans daily, not just a once a month cleaning service) or personal chef? 
  • Options
    A maid for sure! I hate cleaning

Would you rather it always be night, or always be day (with no blackout shades)
  • Options
    Always day!!! I hate nighttime. Always have! And, I love sleeping in the afternoon with the curtains open. 

Would you rather take an 8 hour road trip in horrible traffic (the whole way) or wake up at 5am to go to the airport to catch a flight that has a layover?