Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Tell us about your pets!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 3/29

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    I’m 6 weeks today. Babies are the size of sweet peas. Two peas in a pod!

Appointments this week?  
    I had my ultrasound on Tuesday which redated me but also showed two little growing sacs! No heartbeats yet but I was only 5w5d and the doc said it was too early: but my measurements were good. So excited!!!!

Symptoms?  
    Morning sickness set it full blown this morning. I have been nauseated on and off but it peaked today. I work a lot and can’t miss work so I broke down and called the doc. He prescribed diclegis which I’ll start tonight. Hopefully it’ll help...I’m working all weekend  :s
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I’ve been having troubling sleeping for the past week or so...just haven’t been able to get comfortable. I ordered a pregnancy pillow that’ll be here tomorrow. I’m soooo hoping that it will help.

GTKY: Tell us about your pets!
    I have two pups. An American Eskimo, Mika, who is 10. We’ve been through so much together...she’s like my first child. My other pup is Gypsy and she’s a dauschaund wire haired terrier mix. She about 4.5 but we don’t reallt know because she was a stray. She my current baby...super loving and needy lol. I also have multiple fish!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    @linz36 My first big pregnancy treat to myself is definitely going to be a fancy pillow! I hear they're a game changer.

How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    7 weeks! Baby is the size of a blueberry.

Appointments this week? 
    Not yet...First appointment is Monday and I'm equally excited and nervous. Hoping all is well so far. 

Symptoms? Constant nausea and food aversions to almost everything, sore breasts, occasional headaches. And sooooo tired but having trouble sleeping and CRAZY dreams! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I feel like the past week or so I've been in survival mode. I hate feeling like a zombie at work and like I'm not performing my best (especially because no one knows I'm pregnant yet!)

GTKY: Tell us about your pets! I have two 4 year old cats that were litter mates. They both have a ton of personality and one of them is quite vocal. He definitely cries when he's hungry and uses the litter box, so I feel like he's good training for baby :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  9 weeks! Size of a cherry.

Appointments this week?  I had my first ultrasound and appt today! Baby measuring right on track, heart rate 178! Next appt is for NT scan in 4 weeks, which wasn’t done my first 2 pregnancies (my OB moved practices).

Symptoms?  Nausea is improving and isn’t 24/7. Still exhausted.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I’m too tired to think of anything, lol.

GTKY: Tell us about your pets! We have an almost 10 year old male boxer/lab, and a 7 year old female boxer! They both love kids (and the male REALLY loves babies). They’re such awesome dogs!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker