October 2018 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 3/29

What opinions do you have that may be unpopular today?

Re: UO Thursday 3/29

• Options
    Oh I have one!! I HATE the live action Cat in the Hat movie... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chopchop25 I agree, with like all of that.
     I haven't seen any of the live action Disney movies yet and probably won't.
    I think it's nice they post but besides the intro thread that's the most popular and literally none of them have posted to almost any of our other threads? Make yourselves part of the community ladies!!
    Is cool ranch the blue bag? If so definitely better than nacho cheese but I prefer the purple bag spicy sweet chili!
  • Options
  • Options
    I hate cool ranch, so I guess I'm the UO! SS loves the "Blue chips" though.

I've just gotten so exhausted with some of the political talk. I have people in my FB that are so extreme one way or the other, that I can't stand talking with them. However, DH and I have very healthy debates. Even if during the election there were some times I got upset with him. 
  • Options
    @jldunlap19 - I turned autocorrect off many years ago, and have never looked back.  I own each and every one of my typos...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @jengibre_zorro I agree. Why can’t we just let good 90’s sitcoms live in the 90’s and enjoy reruns.

@DunkinDecaf I would be a much happier person if I could just walk away from those conversations.

edit: because I can’t type. 
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt - I’m with you.  Occasionally I will engage in discussions about politics with my friends, but generally I avoid them.  My politics are radically different than a lot of people, and I also realize that I don’t know enough to make informed statements about a lot of issues.  (Part of the reason I generally stay out of gun control debates.)
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt wearing leggings as pants today, in fact! 

@jengibre_zorro agreed! I tried to watch Fuller House, wished they'd just left well enough alone.

My UO is the “baby on board” signs in cars. I mean, I was totally planning on rear ending you, but now I guess not?
    (That being said, if anyone knows their actual purpose, I’m curious!) 
  • Options
    I can't stand people who constantly ask how I'm doing just because I am knocked up.  I'm pregnant, not suddenly disabled.
  • Options
    halfanewthalfanewt member
    edited March 2018
    @mesamyt that makes total sense. Thanks for the info!  
  • Options
    Team purple bag here. Can’t stand the ranch one, will tolerate the nacho cheese if I have to.

my UO is I’m over Portugal. The Man. I thought  they were okay when they were first on the radio, but now I feel like I can’t escape.
  • Options
    mesamyt said:
    The baby on board sign is to signal to emergency crews that there is a child in the car, in case of an accident and you are unable to communicate. 
    I guess this is my UO.. I know that that is their actual purpose, but I still think they are unnecessary since emergency crews are already well trained to look for passengers and small children.  Like they're not just going to not look if there's no "baby on board" sticker. 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options
    Haha, @mamabearcj, spicy sweet chili?!  I may be behind some of you due date wise, and the idea of spicy sweet chili Doritos just may make this a barfing Day!  
  • Options
    @gmartinez14 - not always true - i went from a 32A to a 32B during the course of my last pregnancy, and remained a 32B the entire time i was breastfeeding.  It was impossible to find bras because no one makes nursing bras that small.  Your statement is probably true for the majority, but i'd hate to have someone sitting and waiting for the giant boobs to show up and never have it happen.  (like me, lol.)
  • Options
    Yeah my boobs got way bigger for 2 days right when my milk came in but then settled back down to maybe 1 cup size up from my normal.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My boobs were only bigger when they were full of milk. After I nursed, they went right back to pre-pregnancy. When I was fully done with nursing? Smaller than before. WTF. 
  • Options
    I love the one pair of maternity jeans I bought. Sadly they were bought 2nd hand so I'm not sure where they came from to buy more.
  • Options
    pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited March 2018
    @mesamyt yeah totally agree. As my bday is 3 days before Vday, I've always had a vendetta against it and always let my husband just get me a bday gift...that being said...my mom always gives me an Easter basket each year and I'm real upset there won't be wine in mine this year  :D

@kiwi2628 omg right?? I used to walk to/from elementary school every day through the greenbelt behind my house when I lived in Anchorage. And my mom would always warn me to watch out for bears and moose, etc. in my way out the door. Somehow, I survived 5 years of that and never once saw a critter. We'd also play out on the cul-de-sac where they piled up all the snow, and no parents were in sight. I turned out just fine!

Edit for typos
  • Options
    Well I love cool ranch Doritos ( but never actually eat them) and I also love all of the old sitcom remakes! I agree they’re terrible, but I lovd them anyway. I’m impatiently waiting for the next season of Fuller House to come out and I was so sad when Girl Meets World was cancelled. 
  • Options
    I suddenly want Pringles. Why?  Y’all are talking about Doritos, not Pringles.  

On Doritos, I’ll take Cool Ranch over Nacho Cheese hands down. 

But Funyons and Cheetos are my favorite. 

And now I am hungry. 

No, I’ve been hungry all morning.  I’m just now admitting to myself that I am hungry. 
  • Options
    Chester's hot Fry's and hot Cheetos are my weakness. I vote for blue chips
  • Options
    I don’t really like chips at all. The only exception is at a Mexican restaurant while waiting for my food, and then I’ll eat about 100 of them. 
  • Options
    uhhhh @jemmerjams your childhood sounds 100000000x cooler than mine, lol.  I never had to look out for bears.
  • Options
    I suddenly want Pringles. Why?  Y’all are talking about Doritos, not Pringles.  

On Doritos, I’ll take Cool Ranch over Nacho Cheese hands down. 

But Funyons and Cheetos are my favorite. 

And now I am hungry. 

No, I’ve been hungry all morning.  I’m just now admitting to myself that I am hungry. 
    Girl, I am with you. Always hungry. But also, nauseous. So who freaking knows haha. And now I want Pringles too! :)

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20