MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF DS...take a nap! You're clearly tired.

Also WTF aunt. You should have been here 15 minutes ago! I want to see my cuzzies!!!!!
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @oaklandava I’m so sorry you have to go through all this. I am crossing every body part I can in hopes that your LO is okay. ::internet hugs for dayyyss::
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @oaklandava Do they have any sort of online portal you can check to see if they are there? If not, I totally agree to ask her again until she gives up the numbers!

WTF to food aversions. I know that I am not getting in enough daily protein (per my dr and post surgery from last year) but I can't eat my usuals, chicken and steak. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 I’m at the point nausea wise where I hate all food and drinks. Even water makes me want to puke. 
  • Options
    No-no internet portal! I wish :( I called and left a message and explained my anxiety and that it would be great to give me the number. I know it means nothing, bu tit is a step, and without anxiety medication--a step is effing important LOL

Thanks you guys. I truly don't know what to say <3
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Wtf to the old lady at Friendly’s today. 

So I meet my dad for lunch, and my 2 year old is with us. The restaurant is relatively quiet because it’s midweek. DD is being good, coloring away, messing with the sugar packets, and blowing bubbles in her milk. This woman comes in for lunch, and when the server goes to seat her near our table, she looks at my daughter pointedly and asks for a table further away. 

Honestly I just laughed. It’s FRIENDLY’S. This restaurant is literally *the* kid-friendly place to go for lunch. Miserable old bat. Maybe next time she should try Chuck E Cheese, might have better luck avoiding kids there. 
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018
  • Options
    WTF to stepping outside for less than 2 minutes and getting bit three times by mosquitoes. God, I hate the summer... and it's not even really here yet!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WTF to my doctors office. I finally decided to get my levels checked for peace of mind. Made sure to get up early to go to the lab and get it done....and of course they didn’t call me at all with the results today. 
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 I am so not looking forward to he mosquitos 
  • Options
    brookepdavisbrookepdavis member
    edited March 2018
    WTF DD. She has only ever bitten me once while nursing, until tonight. Ow. That hurts so much more now that I’m pregnant. I know she’s getting her molars but owwww.
  • Options
    WTF prenatal pills. Why does every single kind have to be a damn horse pill. I can barely keep water down because Im so nauseated and you expect me to be able to swallow this rock of a pill? I seriously struggle with it every night... and it almost comes back up every night. Even thinking about taking it makes me gag. UGH.
  • Options
    Wtf coworker. The assistant principal came in during our planning period and said we have yet another new enrollment and that EVERYONE has a full class during 8th period, so we have to just decide who gets the new one. Coworker has 32 kids, I have 33.  She says "oh, well you are used having the bigger class anyways". I almost pulled the pregnancy card! But seriously, she's 25 with no kids and leaves school every day as soon as we are allowed. She can take the new kid! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WTF cold and flu season. I had to take my toddler to the doctor yesterday. They tested him for flu, but the results haven’t come back yet. He had the flu at the end of December, but the pediatrician said he is seeing a lot of influenza b right now. 
  • Options
    troystory17troystory17 member
    edited March 2018
    @tessiesmom26 do you still drink protein shakes at all? I get the premier protein and put some powdered peanut butter in them they aren't too bad and its about 35 grams of protein.
  • Options
    @troystory17 Yes, they have been my saving grace! I have the premier protein ones too. Last night I was able to get in some chicken by putting in on a salad and using dressing. I think with a dressing/sauce it will be okay so I am going to try that. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    WTF prenatal pills. Why does every single kind have to be a damn horse pill. I can barely keep water down because Im so nauseated and you expect me to be able to swallow this rock of a pill? I seriously struggle with it every night... and it almost comes back up every night. Even thinking about taking it makes me gag. UGH.
    I’ve been taking mine with applesauce. My kids think I’m nuts but I gag them right back up otherwise. 
  • Options
    WTF cold and flu season. I had to take my toddler to the doctor yesterday. They tested him for flu, but the results haven’t come back yet. He had the flu at the end of December, but the pediatrician said he is seeing a lot of influenza b right now. 
    I hope he’s ok. This flu season has been awful. It feels like it’s never ending. 
  • Options
    Okay guys I’m sorry, I know it’s Thursday but honestly wtf.

I just did my 2nd HCG check and called my OB’s office to ask how long I can expect to hear about the results— “Should be next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.” First of all, that’s not a freaking answer. Second of all, it doesn’t take a week to get blood results!! Right? Am I misremembering things?
  • Options
    @MouseMama817 what the wha? I'd call back and ask for a real answer.  That is ridiculous.  A beta should take a few hours at most.  I have access to my results online and was able to view my results roughly 2 hours after the draws.  Granted, it takes the doctor longer to review/okay them and then get a call out to you, but a vague "tues, wed, or thurs" seems absurd.  I hope the receptionist misunderstood you.  I suppose it'll be a holiday weekend, but that seems crazy long.  Did they draw your blood at the clinic and by chance don't do testing on site? I could see that adding a day to the wait time, but sheesh, I'd be beyond annoyed by that answer *hugs*

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I feel validated now, thank you!  :) I just left a message with the nurse sooo fingers crossed I get something. I did have to go to a Quest lab to get the draws and they mentioned it can take 2 days to get it sent over, but that means I should at least be able to get Tuesday's results. I have too much anxiety to wait a week every time I have a damn blood draw, pardon the language. FX
  • Options
    @MouseMama817
    I completely agree. My office has still yet to give me the first number (we are checking for signs of miscarriage due to ultrasound not showing what it should). I will be getting it before I leave today or it will not be pretty. :)
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Calling back tomorrow sounds much more reasonable. I get draws done at the office and they send them to LabCorp for analysis and I only have a 24 hour wait.  My last lab was drawn at 10:30 am and the doctor had results back by 6:30 the next morning.  Hope you get some good numbers tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Glad you will get the results tomorrow. My office is usually a 24 hour turn around time but they sometimes will send it stat so if you go in the morning they will call you by afternoon. Some times they can be really good about knowing the anxiety that goes in to this and needing answers. 

I go for my second tomorrow and just noticed someone above mentioned the holiday and immediately thought "crap". I wonder if I might not get results back til Tuesday now. Do people have the Monday following Easter off?
  • Options
    @purplefan1 I don't believe they do. Depending on the establishment, some people have the prior Friday off of work (Good Friday). Our preschool is closed that day because it runs out of a church. Not sure who else would be closed.
  • Options
    WTF is with these crazy vivid dreams?! I wake up not feeling rested at all!
    And last night, I woke up crying, and pissed off at DH, because in my dream, we went for an US, and he found out the sex. And then he told me by accident. I was devestated! I wanted that surprise!
    (Oh and Apparently we are having a boy, according to this dream)
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited March 2018
    Speaking of crazy dreams, (warning: this is gruesome) I had a nightmare a couple nights ago where I cut my cat in half with a plastic knife (one of those cheap little disposable ones).  He purred the whole time and then rolled over (only his front half moved) and his intestines fell out.

Horrifying. :sweat:

WTF is wrong with me?!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @MouseMama817 I know, right?  I have some bizarre dreams, but that one took the cake. :s
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    +1 to crazy vivid dreams. The night before/morning of my BFP I dreamed we were pregnant with a girl and that my dad had multiple brain tumors and was diagnosed with brain cancer. I've since had multiple dreams this baby is a girl. I think part of that is because the baby we lost last summer was a girl and I've had dreams about having a girl semi often ever since. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green