11/14
11/21
11/28

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY Where do you live, and what do you love most about living there? What is your city/area's claim to fame?   
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 3/28

• How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    8 weeks, back to a raspberry! After my due date was pushed back a week and a half, I am looking forward to actually moving forward! 
    Appointments this week?  
    Nope. 
    Symptoms?  
    Still tired, nauseous throughout the morning and evening and my boobs hurt. Feeling lucky that I’m not totally taken out by MS like some of you ladies. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I’m grumpy because all I’ve able to stomach is bread and therefore, had to wear an old pair of pants in a size that I haven’t worn in over a year. I know it’s part of pregnancy but I’m emotional about it. End rant. 
    GTKY Where do you live, and what do you love most about living there? What is your city/area's claim to fame?   
    Born and raised in Michigan, and I love it here. Northern Michigan is the absolute best in fall and summer, if only we could get to warmer weather. My particular city is known for crime, lol, but the part in which we live is actually very nice. 

5 weeks - baby is an apple seed

Appointments this week?  
    None until April :/

Symptoms?  
    I can smell everything! For the most part it's cool, but I have two kids in diapers... Overall I feel pretty good. My first tri is usually a breeze. I pay for it in the third. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Rant - I'm trying to be really healthy this pregnancy, but baby loves chicken tenders. This means I'm spending the night on my bike and the rest of the day eating gross healthy stuff that tastes like the earth. The struggle is real. 

I live in northeast Wisconsin, south of Green Bay (go Packers). My city is home to company that makes Huggies. I work in Oshkosh (as in Oshkosh B'gosh). I love it here....we have beautiful summers even though the winter can be tough. We have a small town feel, but aren't too far from Milwaukee and Chicago.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
    7 weeks - blueberry
    Appointments this week?  
    Nothing until 4/20
    Symptoms?  
    My nausea has increased this week & I'm back to being exhausted.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm kind of sick of being bloated
    I live near beer city usa so that's actually kind of sad right now lol

• How far along are you? How big is baby?  5 weeks, baby is the size of an Appleseed.

Appointments this week?  Got a beta done today, I believe I have a repeat on Friday. No ob appts until 4/16.

Symptoms?  Some cramping, needing to pee a lot more, had a sex dream this morning  :D

Rant/Rave/Questions? I’d really like my symptoms to start ramping up already. Just once I’d love to be insanely sick. I realize I sound like an ass because so many people suffer, but my pgal brain needs some reassurance. 

GTKY Where do you live, and what do you love most about living there? What is your city/area's claim to fame? Currently living near Charleston, SC. For my trashy bravo tv people, Southern Charm is filmed here and it’s the #1 city in the country. I love that winter doesn’t really exist here, but that doesn’t make up for the brutal summers. 
  • @firsttimespartanmom I think it's totally normal to have emotions about your body changing. It's crazy all the stuff it goes through!
    @KellyT22 DH is a Chicagoan, and the packers are probably #1 on his most hated teams list. We have some family in WI though so they rib each other through football season.
    @vicioustrollop What kind of beer are you famous for?
    @kbrown2385 I understand about wanting symptoms. I never get much MS with this pregnancy or the last, I guess I should just be thankful. I love the lowcountry!

How far along are you? How big is baby?  9/cherry/eastern tailed blue butterfly

Appointments this week?  Had one on Monday with a nurse just to do basic b/w and make sure chart is up to date. I made an appointment with another practice, but it's not for a few weeks. That is the downside of a smaller practice I suppose, but the one I'm with now is so big, it feels so impersonal. 

Symptoms?  backache, sore boobs/nipples, cranky/moody, exhausted and vivid dreams

Rant/Rave/Questions? So much anxiety! One of my vivid dreams was a bad one...about the baby. I know it's just a dream and doesn't mean anything but it's still hard not to worry. Rave - we are FINALLY getting some spring weather - so pumped to go outside!

I live in NC. The weather is usually pretty nice this time of year but it's been a terrible March. My family is here which is really nice. We are the home of Krispy Kreme donuts, so you're welcome!

• @vicioustrollop we have the same appointment date! 
    How far along are you? 
    How big is baby?  6 weeks and a sweat pea.

Appointments this week?  
    Not until 4/20. 
    Symptoms?  Anxious, tired,sore boobs, moody and bloated

Rant/Rave/Questions? So much anxiety!! It feels like forever until my first appointment. All I want is to know baby is growing and that little heart is beating! 

GTKY Where do you live, and what do you love most about living there? What is your city/area's claim to fame? I live in Phoenix AZ. I love being able to drive up to the mountains. It’s my favorite place to be! We are known for having super hot dry summers! 
  • Appointments this week?  
    None until 4/9

Symptoms?  
    Nausea, sore boobs, twinges and pulls in the abdomen, exhaustion 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Its weird how I hate some of my favorite foods like pizza now 

Los Angeles, CA- I love the weather! Beverly Hills/Hollywood are the claim to fame :)
  • @KellyT22 I can't imagine having to deal with diapers during the first tri sickness. Ick! Hopefully it's not too bad for you. Also, maybe I'm an enabler, but if you need some chicken tenders I don't think there's anything wrong with having a few. Don't make yourself miserable eating gross food you don't enjoy. But good for you for trying to remain healthy anyways. :)
    @vicioustrollop Where do you live, if you don't mind saying? I'm curious where beer city USA is! I love beer. I haven't missed it as much as I thought I would, but I usually take a big sniff of MH's beer so I can pretend I'm having a sip. 
    @kbrown2385 I don't think it's awful for you to wish you had more symptoms. It totally makes sense, especially with PGAL brain.
    @eabrahamson I was born near LA and lived there for most of my childhood. I really miss the dry heat. Being in the desert is so nostalgic for me now. It feels so good! It's way too humid on the east coast. 

How far along are you? How big is baby?  9 weeks! Baby is the size of a cherry or a tater tot. Mmmm now I want tater tots!

Symptoms? Hungry all the time and I wake up all night long having to pee. I don't have any nausea unless I get too hungry. I have some major food aversions too, mostly to Italian food. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave: MH is the best! The past two nights he's cooked me a steak and mashed potatoes because that's the only thing I wanted to eat. He's been taking great care of me and I'm so grateful. Rant: It's been rainy the past few days and I can't wait for the sun to come out. 

GTKY: Where do you live, and what do you love most about living there? What is your city/area's claim to fame? I live in central Maryland. I really love it here, aside from the intense humidity in the summer. I love that we can get in the car and drive 30 minutes and be in either Baltimore or DC. There's so much to do and tons of good restaurants. Maryland is known for crabs and old bay seasoning, although I don't like either of those things!  
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland Thankfully no morning sickness for me (at least not yet, but never had it with my other pregnancies). I'm just so, so sick of changing diapers and my youngest rolls and thrashes when he's getting changed. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? How big is baby?  9 weeks and the size of a cherry

Appointments this week?  i had the blood draw for the NIPT today

Symptoms? I'm so emotional this week everything makes me cry :'( 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY Where do you live, and what do you love most about living there? What is your city/area's claim to fame? I live just North of Boston I love living down the street from the beach.  I'd say our claim to fame is probably seafood.
    8 Weeks- Baby is a raspberry!  

Appointments this week?  
    I had my first ultrasound and some bloodwork done on Tuesday. I dread ultrasounds because of previous losses so started crying happy tears when I saw the healthy heartbeat. 

Symptoms?  
    I’m exhausted (but I’m also chasing around two kids so I’m always exhausted) and the nausea comes and goes. I had such strong symptoms with my daughter that this makes me nervous but I know every pregnancy is different. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Rave- My husband takes over the minute he’s home from work to give me a break. 
    Rant- I am so emotional. Everything is giving me big big feelings. 

• @kbrown2385 the PgAL Brain is such a beast. I get it. 
  • edited April 2018